Get Premium to hide all ads
30.07.2018 - 06:34
Note: This is a thank you thread for Laochra, and no reason at all to start a flamewar. A thank-you-thread is the least the community could do, in a situation like this.

Thank you Lao for everything you've done for this game! , considering the way youve been demoted and I see no recent thread (that isnt locked) about thanking you for all youve done, I guess this will be it .

After losing Sun Tzu its sad to see that we've lost a couple of good mods recently, you among them :c. Youve done alot for this game, making plenty of helpfull threads, hosted tournaments, clanwarred for almost every season, even the last seasons while being kinda inactive, changed strategies (eventhough some may say that wasnt really helping xaxa ) and much more!

Lao was one of the community, one of the few mods that actually went along with the community, instead of logging on once in a few weeks and searching some names on a ''hate-list'' to punish them in whatever way. Eventhough he might seem bias, when it came to moderating he was verry objective in many ways, this coming from one of his friends who keeps getting muted, and not unmuted by him. Shame to see your modship has come to an end like this, but look at it the brightside, you can finally be free , free of 24/7 whining and complaints about everything you do.

Welcome back to the normal world and have fun with the floodcontrol
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
30.07.2018 - 06:34
First
----
30.07.2018 - 07:13
30.07.2018 - 07:52
30.07.2018 - 09:11
Another upvote farm
30.07.2018 - 09:21
6for6 on upvotes nice lol
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
30.07.2018 - 09:40
Written by Waffel, 30.07.2018 at 06:34

Welcome back to the normal world and have fun with the floodcontrol

i dont miss flood control D
----

30.07.2018 - 11:42
Quick, make a copy of his maps before he ragedelete them. Wait he has none
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
30.07.2018 - 13:12
Laochra, even though we have differences, you were a damn good mod and tbh the only true active mod. Hopefully Clovis will rethink on what he did, and to anyone in the Scen community (including certain people who know who they are and just want see him gone out of spite, including certain people in my own clan) whos attacking Laochra on evidence that may be false to begin with, for fucks sake stop. Yes, Lao might've criticized Scen players by saying they weren't as good as CWers, I've been a victim of it. However, trying to get him removed for it is childish at best. He was great at being a mod, and I'll be very sad to see him go. Laochra if you read this, I just wanna say I'm sorry for anything I've done to offend you and attack you in the past. I truly regret it, and you don't need to accept my apology, what happened to you was stupid and outrageous. Tbh for how I messed up as that Brazil in ww2, I kinda deserved it, I'm not a pro like you and many others, and from your criticism, It'll help me in the future. Laochra you were by far the best Moderater Atwar probably has ever had the privilige to have. I hope Clovis will rethink this and hopefully reverse it. Thanks for your service. Cheers
30.07.2018 - 13:37
Illyria totally not supporting his modship. Thats not bias? No no, thats humiliation, according to illyrian member. They clearly think they are better then the rest of the community.

Not even going to mention Waffel (not illy member, but still fanatical supporter of lao) who insult everyone having different opinion or experience with Laochra.

They are creating so much drama around this... Laochra was already demoted once.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
30.07.2018 - 13:51
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
30.07.2018 - 14:30

All this mod drama

Only Mauzer and b0nker can save us,
30.07.2018 - 15:00
Written by Skanderbeg, 30.07.2018 at 13:37

Illyria totally not supporting his modship. Thats not bias? No no, thats humiliation, according to illyrian member. They clearly think they are better then the rest of the community.

Not even going to mention Waffel (not illy member, but still fanatical supporter of lao) who insult everyone having different opinion or experience with Laochra.

They are creating so much drama around this... Laochra was already demoted once.

Please no. You are creating just as much drama. Laochra was, and still is a well respected person. I respect Laochra's mature approach to topics.

Please don't throw crap in this thread.
30.07.2018 - 15:21
Written by Skanderbeg, 30.07.2018 at 11:42

Quick, make a copy of his maps before he ragedelete them. Wait he has none

not funny
----
30.07.2018 - 15:46
Never really knew him but he was a good mod
30.07.2018 - 15:50
Written by Google, 30.07.2018 at 15:00

Please no. You are creating just as much drama. Laochra was, and still is a well respected person. I respect Laochra's mature approach to topics.

1. Im sorry you think its 'crap', but i'll rather do it here, than in-game like some people, hosting 20 games with different short words to create a sentence out of it.

2. No im not creating drama. Im mocking them for their anti-social inner-circle arogant entitled behaviour.

3. Laochra was respected by majority, not anymore after his toxic approach to community. You can respect his maturity in topics, but i cant and wont his in-game behaviour.
----
30.07.2018 - 16:08
Thank you for always putting up with my shit Laochra and never abusing yourpowers like other moderators did when it came to dealing with me, that showed me you were a true moderator who always stuck to the rules and didn't sink into some immature childish state. This game really has lost one of its best mods period. I hope you still stick around to play even though you have been mistreated to the max.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
30.07.2018 - 16:14
 Zoe
Written by Guest, 30.07.2018 at 16:08

Thank you for always putting up with my shit Laochra and never abusing yourpowers like other moderators did when it came to dealing with me, that showed me you were a true moderator who always stuck to the rules and didn't sink into some immature childish state. This game really has lost one of its best mods period. I hope you still stick around to play even though you have been mistreated to the max.

laochra told the truth when he couldn't help he just said "im in a game wait a min" and helped later on. While other mods just told me to fuck off and said "i dont trust ie exploiters"
----
30.07.2018 - 16:22
Written by Skanderbeg, 30.07.2018 at 15:50

Written by Google, 30.07.2018 at 15:00

1. Im sorry you think its 'crap', but i'll rather do it here, than in-game like some people, hosting 20 games with different short words to create a sentence out of it.

2. No im not creating drama. Im mocking them for their anti-social inner-circle arogant entitled behaviour.

3. Laochra was respected by majority, not anymore after his toxic approach to community. You can respect his maturity in topics, but i cant and wont his in-game behaviour.

1. Nobody cares

2. Nobody cares, ur the one from Siberia, dont start about anti-social.

3. Nobody cares about who you respect.

Now stop filling a thank you thread with ur toxic. Like said before.
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
30.07.2018 - 16:28
Who muted me on global and for what?

So many players are unhappy with some nonsense moves maded by stuffs...
Abusing lao who did more for aw then 70% mods combined, cant pass without consequences.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
30.07.2018 - 16:39
Written by Waffel, 30.07.2018 at 16:22

1. Nobody cares

2. Nobody cares, ur the one from Siberia, dont start about anti-social.

3. Nobody cares about who you respect.

Now stop filling a thank you thread with ur toxic. Like said before.

You wanna play that game really? Its bad to live in Siberia and means im anti-social? By that logic, you're from Netherland, that mean you are gay feminist prostitute working in Red Light District right? Just dont try to play racism card ok.

Stop being always so edgy, insulting people around you. Play the game or delete account. Crying and/or making drama wont change things. Its just makes you cringy.
----
30.07.2018 - 16:40
I think ~Google or someone else has been muting everyone on global, I've been muted on global/help on this acct and all my alts for the last 8 months or so
30.07.2018 - 16:46
Written by Mauzer Panteri, 30.07.2018 at 16:28

Who muted me on global and for what?

So many players are unhappy with some nonsense moves maded by stuffs...
Abusing lao who did more for aw then 70% mods combined, cant pass without consequences.

Shat ap
30.07.2018 - 17:40
They demoted Desu
----

30.07.2018 - 18:13
----
30.07.2018 - 18:52
Written by Rock Lee, 30.07.2018 at 17:40

They demoted Desu

Last seen online: 143d ago
30.07.2018 - 23:54
Anyone who thinks lao wasn't a good mod probably thought sun tzu was a good admin too.
31.07.2018 - 02:32
Written by Player 999, 30.07.2018 at 16:40

I think ~Google or someone else has been muting everyone on global, I've been muted on global/help on this acct and all my alts for the last 8 months or so

That's not Google's fault. I remember you, you're an all time abuser.
----
31.07.2018 - 12:33
Written by Cold Case, 31.07.2018 at 02:32

That's not Google's fault. I remember you, you're an all time abuser.

"All Time Abuser". I hope Clovis demotes ~google too, that would make a lot of people very happy. Finally we have someone with the power to keep mods in check
31.07.2018 - 18:09
njab
Account deleted
I'm in love with Laochra
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word