Get Premium to hide all ads
03.09.2018 - 23:02
Playoffs.
First 4 teams ranked by elo enter the semifinals. Semi max 5 games, finals max 7 games.
Clans have 7 days or so for completing each phase (so season would last 2 and a half months + playoff) which should be enough, and it could make season more interesting because the first 4 will have definite and equal chance of wining the season.
Drama is fun. Repeating one every 3 months, not so much.
03.09.2018 - 23:45
Or just have a lightly-regulated league. Problem is, not enough people play this game to really warrant one. Hell, if we actually had more than a handful of active coalitions, I'd say we should just start livestreaming cws both for entertainment value and to keep any possible manipulation like what is being accused as of late in check.

Either way +1.
04.09.2018 - 01:01
Kaska
Account deleted
Great idea, i 100% agree.

Let's discuss it after the map editor is release tho, that's THE PRIORITY, NIGGA
04.09.2018 - 02:39
That is a great idea imo.
----
04.09.2018 - 02:59
Yeah this would help end the farming problem we almost always see at the end of the season.
----
04.09.2018 - 04:43
Or make this game popular so these ideas automaticly happens
----
Jewing is my jew.

Kebab reich stronk

Eat kebab

Drink ayran
04.09.2018 - 13:25
Support Stevan
----

04.09.2018 - 14:19
 Domo
Who would say,this serb actually came up with something interesting...jeez good job fag..
05.09.2018 - 12:54
Good idea.
This would prevent MK from camping on their elo.
----
05.09.2018 - 13:47
Would be nice to see Scenario CW added as well.
22.11.2018 - 21:13
Bump cuzz new season, similar endings D
23.11.2018 - 03:46
Kaska
Account deleted
Another dead idea...
23.11.2018 - 19:59
Are any of you people real?
23.11.2018 - 20:52
 4nic
Garbage solution or cw idea
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

24.11.2018 - 06:02
AtWar needs a league based system. My Idea is we have 2 leagues, AtWar Top League and then AtWar Bottom League. Seasons should only last a month or so.
AtWar Top league: 8 teams battle it out, at the end of the season the top 6 stay while the bottom 2 are relegated to the bottom league while the 2 top teams from bottom league come up.
AtWar Bottom League; basically just filled with new coalitions and falling ones
Some of you will ask the point of this basically not everyone can learn off of being raped by top tier players, players such as myself learned more off of playing against people who were at a similar level or maybe even slightly better.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
24.11.2018 - 09:22
Written by Guest, 24.11.2018 at 06:02

AtWar needs a league based system. My Idea is we have 2 leagues, AtWar Top League and then AtWar Bottom League. Seasons should only last a month or so.
AtWar Top league: 8 teams battle it out, at the end of the season the top 6 stay while the bottom 2 are relegated to the bottom league while the 2 top teams from bottom league come up.
AtWar Bottom League; basically just filled with new coalitions and falling ones
Some of you will ask the point of this basically not everyone can learn off of being raped by top tier players, players such as myself learned more off of playing against people who were at a similar level or maybe even slightly better.

That wouldve been perfect in 2015-16, lack of clans now makes that a problem.
26.11.2018 - 02:52
Now watch me whip!

Now watch me nae nae!

Now watch me whip, whip, watch me nae nae.
----
07.12.2018 - 05:52
Written by Steve Aoki, 03.09.2018 at 23:02

Playoffs.
First 4 teams ranked by elo enter the semifinals. Semi max 5 games, finals max 7 games.
Clans have 7 days or so for completing each phase (so season would last 2 and a half months + playoff) which should be enough, and it could make season more interesting because the first 4 will have definite and equal chance of wining the season.
Drama is fun. Repeating one every 3 months, not so much.

Streaming this league on twitch with 1 or two commentators will draw attention to the game as well, so it's a really good idea.
01.03.2019 - 05:51
Bump cuzz reasons..

Also new suggestion, unless you played a specific amount of cws you cant participate in playoffs. To both promote activity and fairness. Number is up for debate but 1 cw a day average seems fine to me, so 90.
01.03.2019 - 09:27
 JF.
Some cunts will just get to 4th place and somehow win. Plus once1+2 get there they can just camp asif they have passed qualifying.

If you want to do this. Do a tournament. Not 50/50. Half tournament half league...

I think finals for the top 2 is good tho. Best out of 10 or summin.
01.03.2019 - 09:56
Written by JF., 01.03.2019 at 09:27

Some cunts will just get to 4th place and somehow win. Plus once1+2 get there they can just camp asif they have passed qualifying.

If you want to do this. Do a tournament. Not 50/50. Half tournament half league...

Well if those 4th place cunts manage to win 2 playoffs vs 1st 3 clans, id say they deserve to win the season.

Why would someone camp tho? D First of all above you is a suggestion of minimum cws played. And second, right now there is higher chance to camp if you're 1st spot. While if this becomes reality, if you're first spot you can literally drop to 4th by playing cws and still win the season.
Also i doubt that 3rd 4th place is gonna camp neither. Main reason is elo difference. Right now main elo diff is usually between first two places and rest of the clans. While 3rd and 4th placed clans elo is much closer to the rest of the clans bellow them, which means their spot is not really safe enough to try and keep it by not playing.
01.03.2019 - 10:05
 JF.
Written by Steve Aoki, 01.03.2019 at 09:56

Written by JF., 01.03.2019 at 09:27

Well if those 4th place cunts manage to win 2 playoffs vs 1st 3 clans, id say they deserve to win the season.

Why would someone camp tho? D First of all above you is a suggestion of minimum cws played. And second, right now there is higher chance to camp if you're 1st spot. While if this becomes reality, if you're first spot you can literally drop to 4th by playing cws and still win the season.
Also i doubt that 3rd 4th place is gonna camp neither. Main reason is elo difference. Right now main elo diff is usually between first two places and rest of the clans. While 3rd and 4th placed clans elo is much closer to the rest of the clans bellow them, which means their spot is not really safe enough to try and keep it by not playing.

IDK I just feel like the top clans are just to safe here... Like losing 20 elo means nothing, you still get to the playoffs.

And min cws kinda haults activity.

But you are right about 4th.

Give it a trial run see what happens..
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word