Get Premium to hide all ads
07.11.2018 - 19:33
Sup fucktards, let's just get this terrible presentation over with.

This map is based on the oblivion crisis event that took place in the elder scrolls universe.
The Oblivion Crisis was an invasion by Daedra & the Mythic Dawn in an attempt to conquer the continent of Tamriel. For this map, I'm focusing on the heart of the Empire where most of the major fights of the crisis took place, Cyrodiil.
The teams are going to be a 3 vs 5.

Some parts of Cyrodiil are not drawn simply because I wanted them to be mountain areas but I chose not to make them no-gos because if you delete a no-go it'll corrupt the map so I just didn't draw in the areas(cause i'm a scared little pansy) I wanted to be no-go so they're unpassable.

Scenario Sides:
Septim Empire of Cyrodiil: This side needs to defend until turn 20, when the reinforcements arrive at Imperial city & Daedric events no longer spawn
Players:
The Heartlands: Starting cash: 3.5k, starting income: 1.4k (with no strats or upgrades).
Gold Coast & West Weald.: Starting cash: 3.5k, starting income: 1.9k (with no strats or upgrades)
Blackwoods & Nibenay valley: Starting cash: 3.5k, starting income: 1.6k (with no strats or upgrades)
Great Forest & Colovian Highlands: Starting cash: 3.5k, starting income: 1.9k (with no strats or upgrades)
Nibeny Basin & Jerall mountains: Stating cash: 3.5k, starting income: 2k(with no strats or upgrades)

Daedric fores & Mythic Dawn: This side needs to try to conquer Cyrodiil, the main target being the Ruby Isles(as all of the Imperial's capitals are there), located at the center of Cyrodiil
Players:
Daedric forces: Mehrunes Dagon: Starting cash 4k, starting income: 1.3k (with no strats or upgrades)
Daedric Forces: Mankar Camoran: Starting cash 4k, starting income: 1.3k (with no strats or upgrades)
Daedric Legion: Starting cash 4k, starting income: 1.3k ( with no strats or ugprades)

Events:
There's multiple events in this scenario and the event update every few turns will alert players of when/where Daedric events spawn in.
Battle of Kvatch: Turn 2, the first wave of Daedric forces enter cyrodiil by the city of Kvatch(which is located by the Daedric capitals)
Second battle of Bruma: Also known as the battle of the great gate. Turn 12, the largest wave of Daedric units in a single event will spawn in the northernmost city of Bruma. About 100+ and the Imperials will receive 70+ defending troops plus a general spawn outside
Battle of Imperial city: Turn 18, not the largest battle of the oblivion Crisis but the most important, as the leader of the invading Daedra, Mehrunes Dagon(which is a unit with high stats) himself makes his appearance on the battlefield.
Imperial reinforcements at Imperial city Turn 20, Imperial reinforcements arrive at the city, along with the Emperor himself shows up to eject Mehrunes dagon from the city back to oblivion when he assumes the form of an avatar of Akatosh, the Dragon god of time. (The martin septim unit has extremely high stats as well and has defensive bonus against ALL daedra units.)

Units:
Now I'm not gonna go in depth on EVERY single unit in the scenario, as 90% of you on this forum topic don't even care and will probably click off this post(if you haven't already, lol), but i'll discuss the unique ones
Fire Ballista Siege weapons that can be used both offensively and defensively and give buffs to both defenses and attacks,
Firepot Trebuchet Just like fire ballistae, they are siege that can be used for offensive and defense and have higher stats overall and higher cost
Cyrodiil road system: Cyrodiil has a massive road system to allow transit throughout the entire province that leads back to Red Ring road, which surrounds the Imperial city. Imperials get this unit that allows for quick transit of troops throughout the province. Being able to carry 22 troops, and having range of
Oblivion Gates: This unit only has one real purpose in the game: They indicate the areas in which Daedric troops will spawn in and nothing else. Mainly so that the Imperial side know where the Daedra will be coming from and know where to direct attention. (Unkillable and unmovable unit).
Daedric Siege Crawler: This is a special Daedric siege weapon with immense destructive capability, and the highest costing unit in the game, (500 cost). This siege tool leveled the city of Kvatch at the start of the Daedric Invasion.

For those of you that have actually read to this point, I'm sorry I wasted 5 minutes of your time by making you read this complete mess.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word