Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Croat, 03.12.2018 - 14:29
I'm back after almost 40 days, changed a city, changed a country, finally got new network connection here which works, huh...
and I am a little bit sad to see all the negativity about Peaky Blinders taking the last season
Are we that bad people or what?

Came here after a month and half and saw so much negativity through coalition forums towards us, but I think we, at least, deserved one little 'congrats' at the end. Like we (at least myself) congratulated to every other coalition who took a season trophy, independently of the season and cwing quality and quantity.

Every season has it's pokes, argues and trash forum fights between certain clans, certain players... but, as you all already know, it all pases away once the new season starts.

With best wish, I just wanted to dedicate this thread to everyone who competed with us, making one inactive season less inactive and to congratulate to my clanmates, tohether we have done a big thing and finally won a 1st place trophy.

Also, independently of the final position, a big congrats to Mortal Kombat who were our biggest rivals last season and together with them, we played almost 300 cws, which is not that easy.
Also, gg to Kangz, Amigos, Aristo(s) and EC for being hard opponents as always; bad thing they appeared in the middle of the season, I bet the season finish would be much more intense and unpredictable if they fought for a trophy with us from the beggining.
Lastly, I wish some mid active clans, if it's possible, do some more CWs in the next season; their activity will make more CWs being played and also will make the whole season more interesting.

One more time, congrats to everyone, especially to my clan(mates) for the last season and see you in cws of the next one.
Good luck to everyone
06.12.2018 - 11:14
 4nic
Written by Croat, 06.12.2018 at 11:01

Written by Guest, 06.12.2018 at 06:03

Guys should we dodge PB ?

-long ass wall of text-

The fact that grom didnt have anyone to play with is utter bullshit, some of you guys would often go online and he had grandson the whole time but refused to cw with him whenever we asked. i even said we will use our weaker players against grandson(he isnt even a bad player) but grom still ran away.
grom instead used alts to play duels in beginners room like a junkie because he had nothing else to play and was scared of dueling on main acc to lose his elo.

At the end of the day... whatever. it was a lame season and i think every clan besides pb played for fun instead of winning. so i dont really care tbh. we played like 60ish cws and all of them were just to test our combos
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

06.12.2018 - 11:54
Kaska
Account deleted

I will answer you the question at the end of the quote

The niggas stopped playing the game 1,5 month before season ends, killing the game and showing 0 sportsmenship, claiming it was legit absence when they already played 10 times in 6 days in the current season.

We didn't stop playing 1,5 month before the sesaon end. You're overreacting.
But okay; 20 days, 30 days or 45 days before the season end, it's not relevant anymore. The fact is there were several weeks before the season end when we actually stopped playing.
I was not going to justify ourselves (because I have nothing to justify us for) and post every individual reason publically, except my own, but seems you insist on that, so here it is:

In the first month of the season, Peaky Blinders had this squad for cwing:
- Grom, Huarck, Croat, Dani, Aspect, Ghost, Opi , Hertz, Merci, Cive

Every of these players competed. But after (some of them even before) the first month of the season:
- Opi and Ghost went inactive (later left us and went to Aristokrats and then again inactive)
- Merci didn't have time and left the coalition until he comes back (later he joined Kangz)
- Dani went inactive due to his job, he is a soldier and was in sentry guard for 2 months
- Pavle went inactive due to his job + universtiry both
- Cive stopped cwing (also went inactive)
- Ghostface went full inactive
- Hertz went full inactive
- Aspect went full inactive

Suddenly, after only 20-30 days from the season beggining, we remained only on 3 players for cwing - Grom, Huarck and myself.
We weren't able to catch ourselves as much as before, because the new university (academic) year was about to start. Huarck started to come from time to time, so we tried to be connected through another social medias (like whatsapp), so we can meet at atwar at the same time for some CWs.
Also, we got Josipjefaca to our clan, for a reserve.
4 of us managed to puzzle everything and still remain the most active coalition in the next period of 20-25 days.
Then, I had to change city and country, actually crossed from one university of law to another becuase I had some problems (cuz things on university in Croatia works in a very strange way, pr for details). They lost myself for about 40 days (right after the season finished).
Since I changed a city (country) and got a new home, I didn't have the network installed in the house. After the installation, I had huge problems with it (I publically asked here on atwar if someone knows the solution or has any advice how to solve it). Several people quoted me and pmed and gave some advices, but non worked.
Luckily, few days ago I finally managed to solve it.
Lets get back on the story, only Grom, Huarck and Josip remained. Josip wasn't here much, he filled the cws up when he was online, but nothing special from him.
Grom and Huarck STILL managed to keep PB the most active coalition with all those 2v2 cws. Later, they both got bored of it. Huarck more than Grom. Huarck also got university stuff to do since the academic year has started for few weeks already, and was online, but not that much as before. So, only Grom remained as active and either literally had no one to cw with, either hadnt got a wish for it.

It's just FUCKING PATHETIC and deserve a punition

It's just FUCKING PATHETIC how all those coalitions constantly pointed the fingers on us, except MK who never did it and who actually were the only fully active clan with us in the mentioned season.
Football match is played 90 minutes. Atwar season is played 90 days.
Non football team is coming at the 70th minute and started crying how they didn't have time and opportunities to score a goal and win in the last half of the half time.
It's case only on atwar. Everyone who was inactive, who didn't play cws through whole season, give himself a credits to say how fucking pathetic it is from PB to go inactive in the last half of the half time.
Hey, guys, where the fuck were you 2 whole months?
There were tens of days when 3 of us were scratching for hours and hours to get a CW and now we need a punishment?

At least they can get a trophy for the worst clan, with no respect for the community at all.

No respect for the community?
At least I am the one who is trying to respect everyone (except some useless individuals), everyone who is not in good relations with grom will stop and say, yes, that fucking croat was fair, wanted same picks, didnt cry about picks, has given us a tie in any circumstances and etc.
But saying these words 'worst clan' to few guys who did almost 300 cws with few guys from Mortal Kombat (More than all the rest coalitions together) is pure definition of disrespect.

Also, a little digression connected to the theme:
- Season before the last season, Mortal Kombat also stucked at the 1st place weeks before the end and Mauzer said publically they don't want to CW because they just want that 1st place trophy after long time. Illyria was hardtrying, and almost did it, but the trophy still went in MK hands. Simply.
Were they punished?
Are they fucking pathetic?
DId you dodge them?

I am honestly telling you, we didn't go inactive on purpose to win a trophy, but mostly due to our RL obligations and were struggling with meeting ourselves online; but also honestly, why would we care about an opinion of the coalitions which started to be active last several weeks of the season? Be real, dude.

Now, when I told you everything, you can all feel free to dodge us and stop cwing with us.
And also, let me mention, this wasn't anything personal or with a bad wish, you know I like you, Gal

Croat i like u but i won't read everything u wrote, just come back from work and too tired ; the simple fact that u have to jystify yourself that much prove i'm right.

My comment was obviously offensive and trollish.

Fact remains u guys went ugly last season.

ANYWAY
06.12.2018 - 16:38

Your post really made me root for PB. You should write novels bro.
----

07.12.2018 - 12:30
Written by 4nic, 06.12.2018 at 11:14

-long ass wall of text-

The fact that grom didnt have anyone to play with is utter bullshit, some of you guys would often go online and he had grandson the whole time but refused to cw with him whenever we asked. i even said we will use our weaker players against grandson(he isnt even a bad player) but grom still ran away.
grom instead used alts to play duels in beginners room like a junkie because he had nothing else to play and was scared of dueling on main acc to lose his elo.

At the end of the day... whatever. it was a lame season and i think every clan besides pb played for fun instead of winning. so i dont really care tbh. we played like 60ish cws and all of them were just to test our combos

As i said we had no time and no players for cws, believe us or not we don't give a fuck, we deserved the 1st place cuz we played everyone and we had a good ratio ''we played 145 game 95 win: 50 loss'' , also stop talking no sense that i was playing on an alt etc.. cuz this is not true and i'm not gonna explain my self to you again..
Croat said everything that i wanted to say..
Now keep crying, nobody cares
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
07.12.2018 - 12:34
Written by G.R.O.M, 07.12.2018 at 12:30

-long ass wall of text-

As i said we had no time and no players for cws, believe us or not we don't give a fuck, we deserved the 1st place cuz we played everyone and we had a good ratio ''we played 145 game 95 win: 50 loss'' , also stop talking no sense that i was playing on an alt etc.. cuz this is not true and i'm not gonna explain my self to you again..
Croat said everything that i wanted to say..
Now keep crying, nobody cares

Remember when you used to play on Kogi's account and told me he was your brother. lol
07.12.2018 - 13:51
 4nic
Written by Guest, 07.12.2018 at 13:09

-long ass wall of text-

also stop talking no sense that i was playing on an alt etc.. cuz this is not true and i'm not gonna explain my self to you again..

Explain this then xd

As for me being mentioned, I really dont have a horse in this race, I couldn't care less about either clan. All I did was call out some bullshit that Trystane was 4nic's "dog", i know him pretty well and that's far from the truth lol.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

07.12.2018 - 14:24
Written by 4nic, 07.12.2018 at 13:51

Written by Guest, 07.12.2018 at 13:09

-long ass wall of text-

also stop talking no sense that i was playing on an alt etc.. cuz this is not true and i'm not gonna explain my self to you again..

Explain this then xd

As for me being mentioned, I really dont have a horse in this race, I couldn't care less about either clan. All I did was call out some bullshit that Trystane was 4nic's "dog", i know him pretty well and that's far from the truth lol.

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word