Get Premium to hide all ads
14.12.2018 - 02:31
Is this translation section still up? I am native Indonesian. 25yo.

This Indonesian translation mod https://atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=307885 last seen online on 1013d ago.
There are 980 untranslated yet, and I think it will be stagnant. Can somebody approve some of my translation?

Bring atWar to Indonesian people!
14.12.2018 - 02:43
 Dave (Admin)
Selamat datang!

I speak only very little Indonesian, but I would be happy to review and approve your translations. Unless somebody else wants to volunteer... (maybe some other native Indonesian speaker here?)

PM me a reminder about this and I'll do it when I have some time.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

14.12.2018 - 09:32
Apakabar! Indonesian or Balinese though? Taramakasi or Suksuma
----
14.12.2018 - 10:42
Written by Dave, 14.12.2018 at 02:43

Speaking of approving translations, when Meester gave me the unfair ban, he also removed my ability to moderate the Hebrew translation page. More than two years ago, I asked several moderators to remove one person from moderating the Hebrew page because he had approved his bad translations to get protocoins, but everyone ignored me, and when I came back from the ban I saw that he continued with this habit. I asked Ivan to correct what was approved but I was ignored... so far there has been no change. Maybe allow me to correct them?

Before the demotion

After the demotion
14.12.2018 - 13:11
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Khal.eesi, 14.12.2018 at 09:32

Bahasa Indonesia. My skills are poor but I practice with my Indonesian friends who are mostly from Jakarta.

Are you Indonesian, Khal?
----
--Sun Tzu

14.12.2018 - 13:15
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Abraham, 14.12.2018 at 10:42

Written by Dave, 14.12.2018 at 02:43

Speaking of approving translations, when Meester gave me the unfair ban, he also removed my ability to moderate the Hebrew translation page. More than two years ago, I asked several moderators to remove one person from moderating the Hebrew page because he had approved his bad translations to get protocoins, but everyone ignored me, and when I came back from the ban I saw that he continued with this habit. I asked Ivan to correct what was approved but I was ignored... so far there has been no change. Maybe allow me to correct them?

Before the demotion

After the demotion

This should be posted on its own thread, not here.
----
--Sun Tzu

14.12.2018 - 18:11
Written by Dave, 14.12.2018 at 13:11

Bahasa Indonesia. My skills are poor but I practice with my Indonesian friends who are mostly from Jakarta.

Are you Indonesian, Khal?

Not really, i just live and work here. Still trying to wrap my head around the different dialects, so many different people under one flag.. And the castes, you have to use different vocabulary for each caste..(for the hindu influenced Indonesians atleast)
----
15.12.2018 - 01:00
Written by Khal.eesi, 14.12.2018 at 09:32

Baik. I'm Javanese, I live in Jogja (Yogyakarta).
15.12.2018 - 01:13
Written by Khal.eesi, 14.12.2018 at 18:11

Not really, i just live and work here. Still trying to wrap my head around the different dialects, so many different people under one flag.. And the castes, you have to use different vocabulary for each caste..(for the hindu influenced Indonesians atleast)

Yes, We have lots of ethnic, and each ethnic has their own traditional language..
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Indonesia_Ethnic_Groups_Map_English.svg
15.12.2018 - 11:18
He is greek
he is greek
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word