Get Premium to hide all ads
15.12.2018 - 12:52
I don't know if this has ever been thought of, but while the neutral countries are nice to play around with, maybe giving them a bit more directive than to be defensive would be nice, either add it as an extra option or even have real bots you can choose, giving them all varying types of difficulty. Now, I know there's the issue of people "cheesing" the bots for easy money, that's why we should make it so if you play a game with nothing but bots, you could maybe decrease the amount by about .25%.
15.12.2018 - 13:09
The most an ai I think could work in this game is maybe they produce units more frequently and at random and maybe randomly have a chance to move between cities, either to defend there own or possible attack a border town. An actual ai would be very hard to make for this game do to how high te skill ap is and how dumb traditional ais have been over the years.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
16.12.2018 - 12:46
Ai in this game would be extremely hard to implement and extremely dumb. Even EU4 has very dumb AI and thats by well known developers with very detailed games
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
17.12.2018 - 07:26
Why have bots/ai when you have people ?
if you're fed-up with playing the maps/players you choose try more/different/others/make your own maps with more difficult critera.
in other words spice it up without relying on bots/ai ( also i believe bots are banned on most sites ! )
21.04.2021 - 16:53
 Mobster (Mod)
Just basic bots would be good, they don't have to do nothing. So we can use them at training certain expansions (Ukraine for example) instead of using alts.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word