‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
12.02.2011 - 19:07
I recently created a Coalition and very stupidly demoted myself assuming I could fix it later. I am now alone in the coalition without any power and I am wondering if there is anyway for me to get back to "founder" status. Maybe I'm just missing something?

I thought to put this in the bug forum as it may be something that needs to be fixed.

I appreciate any help.
12.02.2011 - 21:23
Some reason you created two topics, im deleting the other one. Amok said somewhere on here that the colitions automatically give leader/founder status if something like this happened. mabey because your the only one so far in your colition that it hasnt reset yet.
12.02.2011 - 22:16
Oh, thanks for deleting the two topics that wasn't purposeful. I will add someone to my coalition and get back to you. Maybe it will fix the problem.

Edit: I just tried to add a friend of mine. But because I do not have that authority as a regular member, I could not. Any more ideas?
13.02.2011 - 00:19
It has you as being leader of your coalition does that not work?
13.02.2011 - 02:44
 Ivan (Admin)
Leadership is updated once a day, I think. So if that happens to you, just wait a bit.
13.02.2011 - 07:38
I waited a day like you said and I became a leader. I then promoted myself to an officer. So I think everything is fixed.

Will I ever regain founder status?
13.02.2011 - 12:13
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Nausicaa, 13.02.2011 at 07:38

I waited a day like you said and I became a leader. I then promoted myself to an officer. So I think everything is fixed.

Dude, you are listed as a founder. Also, Leader > Officer, so basically you demoted yourself again
13.02.2011 - 17:33
Written by Ivan, 13.02.2011 at 12:13

Dude, you are listed as a founder. Also, Leader > Officer, so basically you demoted yourself again

/facepalm
13.02.2011 - 19:04
Written by Ivan, 13.02.2011 at 12:13

Wow now I really feel stupid. I guess I will just redo the process of waiting a day. Well, thanks for the help.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word