Get Premium to hide all ads
28.02.2019 - 23:59
 Nero
Thanks be to God! We have achieved victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Once again, the light of Jesus Christ our lord has guided us to victory. Once again, we have overcome those that wish us harm. Once again, Illyria prevails.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Illyria has proven to be mighty and righteous, as well as being the favored clan of God. We are the Clan of Jesus. Heathen clans tremble before our might. Those clans that have yet to see the lord have no way to victory, and are destined to live in darkness for the rest of their days.

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.

With Emperor Acquiesce I, Boss chill, MVP's Skenderbeu, Laochra, 4nic, Steve and all those with us on Earth or Heaven, including, but not limited to Sphinx, Invisible, Khal, Tequila, and, Syrian, we have established Illyrian superiority.

God bless the competing clans. God bless AtWar. God bless Illyria!
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
01.03.2019 - 00:08
Our Father who art in heaven, we thank you LORD for choosing us as your vassal to carry out your will

01.03.2019 - 01:21
 Crow
Lord forgive me for my sins
----
01.03.2019 - 08:32
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Last night I went to my local parish church and thanked our Father in heaven for this blessed bounty. Just as through Pope Urban II He commanded a retaking of the Holy Lands from the heretic, the heathen, and pagan demon worshiper, so now today, God has executed His divine purpose through our hands. All glory is His, now and forever. If He is for us, who can be against us?
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
01.03.2019 - 10:02
Written by Acquiesce, 01.03.2019 at 08:32

Last night I went to my local parish church and thanked our Father in heaven for this blessed bounty. Just as through Pope Urban II He commanded a retaking of the Holy Lands from the heretic, the heathen, and pagan demon worshiper, so now today, God has executed His divine purpose through our hands. All glory is His, now and forever. If He is for us, who can be against us?

You're evil
----
04.03.2019 - 15:28
Written by Nero, 28.02.2019 at 23:59

Once again, Jesus prevails. !!!

God bless the competing clans.

We are dormant as a clan, but the will of God and His Son, our Lord and Saviour, our Redeemer, our Hope and Everlasting Light shines and will shine through us now and forever, may the Holy Spirit guide us in our lives. May we carry out our Father's will everyday.
We love Jesus Christ!
----
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
04.03.2019 - 17:36
Et verba eius vera, et eum laudate.
30.08.2019 - 13:49
 4nic
The favorite clan of god himself, amen.

----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

30.08.2019 - 18:28
Samael is around the door.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word