‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
13.02.2011 - 06:50
Can Air transports transport battleships to continental cities (no water surrounding)?
Can 5 air transports transport 63 battleships? with all possible upgrades for air transport

this just happened in one game, the guy transported battleships from water to bogota in colombia
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
13.02.2011 - 07:16
Oh man I would love to see a screenshot of this one.

Well on the bright side if he can not move them again in this way, they are stuck and not much help to him now.

You could get a few easy medals as well.

Ah sry for some reason I assumed this was in the bug section.

No they should not be able to do this, and I will move this thread into the bug section of the forums.
13.02.2011 - 22:33
Battleships move far inland only on one occasion, I've found: when they attack a unit that is still at sea but moves overland during the turn. Thus, the battleships, if that unit is still within range (but on land), will attack it nonetheless.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
14.02.2011 - 15:27
Also for your information airtransports can only hold 5 units which dont include battleships or subs.
14.02.2011 - 16:20
Written by BASED Ironail, 13.02.2011 at 22:33

Battleships move far inland only on one occasion, I've found: when they attack a unit that is still at sea but moves overland during the turn. Thus, the battleships, if that unit is still within range (but on land), will attack it nonetheless.

i would say it is this. i experienced something similar recently but bombers followed target not battleships.
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word