Get Premium to hide all ads
20.06.2019 - 20:50
At war isn't dieing its evolving, but there is many walls to over come. ranking up is a challenge because of many factors one of the main ones is rankism,trust me I am not saying its bad I am actually support rankism it prove the best and greatest willed players stay on top while the weaker willed players quit or stay low ranks its defines who we are and what we will become. I give props to the moderators and supporters that get shit thrown at them every step of the way. they work as hard as ever. I remember the everyday quiz's were Dave or someone else gathered 50 to 75 people in a room while answering question and getting protocoins
its a pity those stopped we should start a trivia days or an community event once every two weeks with rewards (nothing big). this is to get people start thinking of ideas, the word Renaissance mean rebirth, and thats what atwars doing its become something new,exciting,extravagant. atwar is still going to be toxic,rankest,rude,and damn near cruel but its growing and becoming better,you may just not see it yet. this game used to be called afterwind now after years of improvements its changed into what we see today
a changed thing, a change game,a changed community

atwars evolving, the main question is will you evolve with it or be left behind
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
21.06.2019 - 07:03
----
21.06.2019 - 17:42
"Date registered: 12 Nov 2018"

I'm not quite sure you understand what atwar has been through over the course of the nearly 8 years you missed out on this game. It has evolved many times. We just evolved again with having our god Nero become moderator. If we evolve anymore acquiesce might grow a 3rd leg.
----
It's not the end.

21.06.2019 - 18:05
njab
Account deleted
Written by Mr_Own_U, 21.06.2019 at 17:42

"Date registered: 12 Nov 2018"

I'm not quite sure you understand what atwar has been through over the course of the nearly 8 years you missed out on this game. It has evolved many times. We just evolved again with having our god Nero become moderator. If we evolve anymore acquiesce might grow a 3rd leg.

If he is from Africa, he may have a thing resembling a third leg anyway. :^)
22.06.2019 - 05:27
 Crow
The kids in Africa aren't starving, they're evolving.
----
22.06.2019 - 19:28
"dieing"
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
23.06.2019 - 20:14
I'd ban every person who makes such threads. They are so useless, just like this comment.
24.06.2019 - 04:27
Yes, the same way your aunt isn't dying of cancer, she is just changing state of her energy...
----
Naš cilj: bošnjačka država
naša deviza: vjerovati i boriti se
24.06.2019 - 16:14
The guy is from No Rankism
so he says:.

Hypocrisy at its best!

And I am the president of No Rankism so, admiral, things aren't looking too good for you in our clan.
----
La Fuhrer
Founder of The Imperial Union

President of No Rankism

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
- Winston Churchill

24.06.2019 - 16:14
Message deleted by brianwl. Reason: Same
24.06.2019 - 16:17
Written by Sphinx, 24.06.2019 at 16:14

Written by Echoo, 20.06.2019 at 20:50

At war isn't dieing its evolving, but there is many walls to over come. ranking up is a challenge because of many factors one of the main ones is rankism,trust me I am not saying its bad I am actually support rankism it prove the best and greatest willed players stay on top while the weaker willed players quit or stay low ranks its defines who we are and what we will become. I give props to the moderators and supporters that get shit thrown at them every step of the way. they work as hard as ever. I remember the everyday quiz's were Dave or someone else gathered 50 to 75 people in a room while answering question and getting protocoins
its a pity those stopped we should start a trivia days or an community event once every two weeks with rewards (nothing big). this is to get people start thinking of ideas, the word Renaissance mean rebirth, and thats what atwars doing its become something new,exciting,extravagant. atwar is still going to be toxic,rankest,rude,and damn near cruel but its growing and becoming better,you may just not see it yet. this game used to be called afterwind now after years of improvements its changed into what we see today
a changed thing, a change game,a changed community

Summer 2018, ah you weren't there. Shut the fuck up

True, so true
----
La Fuhrer
Founder of The Imperial Union

President of No Rankism

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
- Winston Churchill

07.07.2020 - 07:53
Opinions from now?
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
07.07.2020 - 13:14
Atwars dieing forget this fucking thred
----

08.07.2020 - 18:32
Written by Echoo, 07.07.2020 at 13:14

hahaahahahhaaha
09.07.2020 - 09:05

lmaooooo
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
10.07.2020 - 17:17

At war isn't dieing its evolving,

what a nice evolvement!
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
11.07.2020 - 01:33
Written by j-e-s-u-s, 10.07.2020 at 17:17

At war isn't dieing its evolving,

what a nice evolvement!

ofc it is! it just took 1 year!
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
11.07.2020 - 05:04
Moved to OT.
----

11.07.2020 - 08:49
Written by Croat, 11.07.2020 at 05:04

Moved to OT.

how dare u its very on topic
----

12.07.2020 - 17:22
Written by Echoo, 11.07.2020 at 08:49

Written by Croat, 11.07.2020 at 05:04

Moved to OT.

how dare u its very on topic

it was...
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
21.07.2020 - 22:03
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it only changes form.

Spiritual energy exists in everyone of us, and if energy cannot be destroyed, then our spirits have to go somewhere. In atWar, there is a spiritual vibe that we must harness, and it must be channeled towards innovation which cannot be supplied through the constant regulation and regimentation of our every function on this game, from the way we play to the way we write and act. If we are able to channel the energy, like how one would in something like spiritual dynamics, then we can make atWar something like, as I've said before, 3D.

If we make it like Clash of Clans and bring the tanks to life, and make the Earth look spherical or something (probably need another useful developer), then we're set for at least another decade!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
04.08.2020 - 20:14

this entire thread
21.08.2020 - 17:39
Game has been dead since 2014
----

TJM !!!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word