Get Premium to hide all ads
05.06.2012 - 01:05
Hey,
I am wondering if there is a real list or explanation for which upgrades I should buy on which strategy.
I ve seen only something like " u can buy this and this" but i wanna hear what improves the strategy the most and what is mandatory for them.
since i wanna play especially gw and pd in the near future i would love to hear about them.

for example, i think on pd you should buy the infantry upgrades like less costs but, for example, which general upgrades are good for him?
same goes for gw

ty in advance
05.06.2012 - 02:42
PD ... Faster Inf, General Defence, General Inf Attack, Expandable Inf, General Militia HP, Faster General, General Cost

I dont play PD much, but i these were the Updates i like to have for. Why? Because these are the Upgrades influencing PD the Most (of cause dont forget the Transport Upgrades, but they should be normal for all strats). You can easy made a similar List for GW
05.06.2012 - 03:15
What upgrade do i need to buy first?
This mostly depends on the strategy you are using. If you use Perfect Defence for example, its best to go for the infantry upgrades, while marine upgrades can help you with Guerrilla Warfare and Master of Stealth. Here are the strategies and the upgrades you can buy first:
Naval Commander NC - All boats, transports and ships upgrades. Faster destroyers for example, or Transport capacity.

Tank General TG - There are no specific upgrades for this strategy, but you can use general upgrades

Lucky Bastard LB - There are no specific upgrades for this strategy, but you can use general upgrades

Master of Stealth MoS - Of course you need to upgrade Master of Stealth here. After that its very useful to upgrade marines (faster, expendable), stealth and submarines.

Imperialist Imp - You need the imperialist upgrade to use this strategy. General movement and infantry attack, as well as all the infantry upgrades are useful.

Sky Menace SM - You need the Sky Menace upgrade to use this strategy. Furthermore you can add stealth, and upgrade your transport capacity (2upgrades), cheap transportation and the safer transportation, as SM makes a lot use of transport planes.

Great Combinator GC - As infantry is used a lot in this strategy combined with units like tanks, you can get most of the infantry upgrades: Faster, cheaper, Expendable.

Iron Fist IF - Same as the GC upgrade. Infantry is used a lot in this strategy combined with units like tanks, you can get most of the infantry upgrades: Faster, cheaper, Expendable.

Guerrilla Warfare GW - Its very useful to upgrade marines (faster, expendable). Also, GW makes a a lot use of his Militia, also get that upgrade soon.

Perfect Defense PD - As infantry is the best unit in this strategy combined, you can get most of the infantry upgrades: Faster, cheaper, Expendable.

Blitzkrieg Blitz - Of course you need the Blitzkrieg upgrade here. Blitzkrieg does not have a unit specific strategy, so you don't need specific upgrades for a better use of it. However, its a strategy with high costs, so you can get upgrades to reduce these costs.

Desert Storm DS - Marine upgrades and general upgrades, infantry upgrades are useful because it is useful to expand with infantry early on and they have a formidable defence.

More information can be found here.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
26.06.2012 - 13:12
AlexMeza
Account deleted
Written by Hugosch, 05.06.2012 at 03:15

What upgrade do i need to buy first?
This mostly depends on the strategy you are using. If you use Perfect Defence for example, its best to go for the infantry upgrades, while marine upgrades can help you with Guerrilla Warfare and Master of Stealth. Here are the strategies and the upgrades you can buy first:
Naval Commander NC - All boats, transports and ships upgrades. Faster destroyers for example, or Transport capacity.

Tank General TG - There are no specific upgrades for this strategy, but you can use general upgrades

Lucky Bastard LB - There are no specific upgrades for this strategy, but you can use general upgrades

Master of Stealth MoS - Of course you need to upgrade Master of Stealth here. After that its very useful to upgrade marines (faster, expendable), stealth and submarines.

Imperialist Imp - You need the imperialist upgrade to use this strategy. General movement and infantry attack, as well as all the infantry upgrades are useful.

Sky Menace SM - You need the Sky Menace upgrade to use this strategy. Furthermore you can add stealth, and upgrade your transport capacity (2upgrades), cheap transportation and the safer transportation, as SM makes a lot use of transport planes.

Great Combinator GC - As infantry is used a lot in this strategy combined with units like tanks, you can get most of the infantry upgrades: Faster, cheaper, Expendable.

Iron Fist IF - Same as the GC upgrade. Infantry is used a lot in this strategy combined with units like tanks, you can get most of the infantry upgrades: Faster, cheaper, Expendable.

Guerrilla Warfare GW - Its very useful to upgrade marines (faster, expendable). Also, GW makes a a lot use of his Militia, also get that upgrade soon.

Perfect Defense PD - As infantry is the best unit in this strategy combined, you can get most of the infantry upgrades: Faster, cheaper, Expendable.

Blitzkrieg Blitz - Of course you need the Blitzkrieg upgrade here. Blitzkrieg does not have a unit specific strategy, so you don't need specific upgrades for a better use of it. However, its a strategy with high costs, so you can get upgrades to reduce these costs.

Desert Storm DS - Marine upgrades and general upgrades, infantry upgrades are useful because it is useful to expand with infantry early on and they have a formidable defence.

More information can be found here.

"Desert Storm DC"
Do you mean DS?
26.06.2012 - 15:38
Fixed, you probably already knew what i ment though
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word