Get Premium to hide all ads
30.08.2019 - 04:40
Despite our recent quarrel with EC I ask this question without any bad intention, and I don't blame ec for the intensive recruitment program, but I just want to know :

Why epic clan is so stacked with competitive players?

The base is already thin I think we would need more clans, not an overstacked one

Sure you'll tell me that most of them are inactive / not willing to play cws, but maybe their enthusiasm would be higher if they were in a smaller clan.

Kind of the same debate than the clan size limit, which wasn't a good idea according to me, but I think we need more clans
----
30.08.2019 - 10:23
Eh, you answered your own question really.

There should be some regulation when it comes to stacked clans such as EC, The_Empire, Dark Storm, and some others. This would be beneficial to the game but I don't think it would fix the fact that there are more players in the CW scene. Sure, there would be more clans. But I think the players who get kicked from the stacked clans will create their own, and still have the CW scene be dominated by veteran CWers. Therefor not really fixing the situation. This could change though if those who make new clans actually want to include newer players, but I don't see much of that on AtWar anymore.

Do note this is a short answer, I could have expanded but the topic was about CWs xd
----
30.08.2019 - 10:31
njab
Account deleted
You already answered your own questions. Most of the people aren't interested in being part of the competitive scene at all. And by removing them from the active clans you'll kill their activity aswell.

More on that here. The discussion there was closed without justification, and obviously the stated problems have never been solved.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word