Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by brianwl, 11.10.2019 - 19:56
No idea why it randomly stopped displaying, but here is bracket link ==> https://challonge.com/kn2sql43.svg

EUROPE PRO #2

• RULES •

- 2 Wins (So best of 3).

Both Players must pick on the same side of the map (east or west EU).

First player to pick decides if first game (and tiebreaker, if necessary) is in East or West. Second game is whatever was not chosen. Tiebreaker is same as first game, but two unique countries must be picked. (So for example, if first game is in East with Turkey vs Ukraine, second game would be in West, and tiebreaker game would be in East, but neither player could choose Turkey or Ukraine.)

- Completed games must be accompanied with screenshots of players,status and picks.

- Rematches are at the player(s) discretion. A rematch voids the results of the original game.

Report problems to me privately, not in the forum. Do this AFTER you've tried your best to resolve the problem with your opponent. Be prepared with screenshots or record your games.

• No wallfucks on opponents land 1st turn(neutral allowed)
• No attacking on opponents land 1st turn
• No wall glitching and rewalling
• No insults and childish arguments. Respect your adversary, like in ancient times.
• Respect first turn incomplete cap walls if player requests it. (First turn only.)
(If you notice any of these please have proof of screenshot or record the game.)
-Ranks from 5-15 can participate in the tournament.

• TROPHIES •
- First 3 players will gain a trophy that Meester created (Thanks) and it is waiting for YOU!

•Game Settings
-1v1(fixed)
-Europe+(both games,fixed)
-10k(fixed)
-Extra cities on(fixed)
-no rare(fixed)
-Hold enemy's capital for 2 turns(fixed)
-4 minutes(changeable)

Participants (26/32) (Please don't make changes to your name until after you are out of the tournament ♥)

Froyer
Zoella
Savage
FranklySinatra
Free Shkreli
TENGRI
Karlos
Tchetnik
Same
Davy Jones
Cold Case
llThe_Witnessll
Eagle
Garde
PleaseMe
Pavle
BlueDNA
Wheelo
Dominoz
Croat
Dr. Nifty
Sirivann
Woojoo
Apocolypse
Domo

• Timeline Details •

-For each match you have seven days. If players agree to extend the deadline due to scheduling conflicts, this is fine, but max extension is 3 days, for a total deadline of 10 days max for each match. (If you can't respect this, please don't sign up.)
- Both opponents can be kicked if they are both inactive. (A 'bye' will be given to the player who was to play the winner, or an alternate will be chosen.)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Official East v West Map: (<== click to see image - for some reason displaying it messes up the bracket image.)
15.02.2020 - 19:29
 brianwl (Admin)
Updated... Froyer and CC, message me. Technically time is up, but i don't want to declare a tourney winner on default...
----

18.02.2020 - 22:19
 brianwl (Admin)
Good luck guys!!
----

25.02.2020 - 16:35
Won 2:1
gg all
https://prnt.sc/r7n72w
https://prnt.sc/r7ngbo
----
25.02.2020 - 19:47
 brianwl (Admin)
Thank you to all... the third place is yet to be decided, but Congrats to PleaseMe.
----

26.02.2020 - 01:56
Gg mecoy

Also, well done, brian

----

28.02.2020 - 10:13
I won 2:0 gG
----
14.03.2020 - 09:22
 brianwl (Admin)
Thanks all.. Trophy's are coming, there was a small problem with the original trophy so as soon as i figure it out, i'll give them out. ♥
----

15.05.2020 - 06:00
Written by brianwl, 14.03.2020 at 09:22

Thanks all.. Trophy's are coming, there was a small problem with the original trophy so as soon as i figure it out, i'll give them out. ♥

Done
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word