Get Premium to hide all ads
26.10.2019 - 22:41
Before i explain this, I tell you about myself. I am Unknown Hunter, and I become the premium player since 2014. I played AtWar since Dec 2013. I was stop play 1 1/5 - 2 years ago dues to the technics of AtWar. When I am return, I just click enter the game but I am banned from this games and realized that the creator already banned me for long time. that's ban for almost 1-2 years and the creator is inactivity. that's big issue for AtWar premium offers. that's explain one of the reason AtWar is losing many premium clients. I would not tell many reasons on the list for you guys to fix this. BUT this reason is big issue for AtWar are hurting premium players.

I thought the creator should not ban anyone because he or she dislike what did they do in his or her game. BUT it is just a game! the creator gains the premium offers to make the maps but ban the premium players to play. What is the point for gain the premium offers?

Today, I see that AtWar technics are still same and no changes.

Suggestion for the changes:
1. The creator is disable to ban others whatever they want to.
2. The host of the creator's game is allow to ban others whatever they want to.
3. If the host bans anyone is inactivity for 60 days will be lift.
4. The creator is hosting the game is not able to ban others whatever they want to but they are allow to kick others out of the game.

Separate issue of this problem
1. The mod will take responsibility to investigate and warn or suspend if the player is continuing assault the creator's host game after asked to stop.

Another separate issue of this problem
1. The Creator's ability ban must be removed because it is hurting AtWar itself and premium players.
26.10.2019 - 23:08
There is a ban appeals list on forum, but to your point that is hard when the mapmaker is innactive...

The english was a little hard to decipher, but I think you're on to something with #3. This makes sense to me, but I think it should be maybe 3 or 5 months, because a lot of players already take 1 month breaks. 3-5 seems a little more permanent

Unfortunately (as far as I can remember at least) mods don't have the authority to remove players from banlists (I could be wrong, but I dont remember being able to do that). So I kinda like the idea of adding a mechanic like #3
----

27.10.2019 - 10:36
Written by Sultan of Swing, 26.10.2019 at 23:08

There is a ban appeals list on forum, but to your point that is hard when the mapmaker is innactive...

The english was a little hard to decipher, but I think you're on to something with #3. This makes sense to me, but I think it should be maybe 3 or 5 months, because a lot of players already take 1 month breaks. 3-5 seems a little more permanent

Unfortunately (as far as I can remember at least) mods don't have the authority to remove players from banlists (I could be wrong, but I dont remember being able to do that). So I kinda like the idea of adding a mechanic like #3

They most definitly can lol
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
27.10.2019 - 11:28
back to on-topic:
I don't see anything wrong with an elongated ban, but not a perma one. Maybe leaev the perma one for mods to deal with? I've always thought perma-bans from player to player were a little harsh, and only create problems such as the one discussed above
----

27.10.2019 - 12:08
Make us content slaves instead of creators and i guarantee you wont get anymore worth while maps. Map making is extremly dificult, and the effort we put into it needs to be rewarded, not shamed because people cant play within the parameters we set, as to make a interesting and fun gaming experience for the parties involved.
You want to cut our teeth with the only thing we have to battle rampant and constent trolling we endure here.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
27.10.2019 - 15:05
 brianwl (Admin)
@Helly and SoS : yeah, i am just reading this now, and going to delete in a few minutes - wouldn't it be great if you could just delete your posts?

Written by UnknownHunter, 26.10.2019 at 22:41

3. If the host bans anyone is inactivity for 60 days will be lift.

@Unknown Hunter i agree the Automatic Unban after 60 days is reasonable and would save some time for mods and players when a map maker goes inactive ♥
----

27.10.2019 - 16:58
1. The Creator's ability ban must be removed because it is hurting AtWar itself and premium players
No.... Do you know what this would entail?
Literally 4 years ago map makers went on strike and removed their maps as a whole just to attain the ban feature to begin with. Do you know what kind of shit show this would cause if you remove the ability to ban people. Literally back in the day all you could do to punish people who intentionally ruined games was put their names on the map saying they are banned and threaten to remove the map if people allowed that person to play(that threat won't work if that map isn't played much, so therefore people can still let that troll in and not care cause it's not played often) If they got banned for a legitimate reason with a provided screenshot they deserved said ban.

4. The creator is hosting the game is not able to ban others whatever they want to but they are allow to kick others out of the game.
No, this is a terrible idea especially if someone's joining solely just to ruin a game, who cares of they can kick them out of the game, they can just rejoin over and over after getting kicked. People do this all the time. No one wants to sit there spamming the kick button to remove someone who is quite obvious a troll and shouldn't be in the game in the first place

Also repeated offenders should be allowed to be banned for long term periods of time, when I started making maps I literally had a player leave turn 1 on each game he joined just to ruin my games, he did this on numerous occassions, players like this shouldn't be given such a light slap on the hand if their sole purpose in joining is to make your game fail just to spite you.

At the end of the day, just don't be a dick and break game rules, even if it is RP if you don't agree with it then you don't have to fucking play it but don't complain when people ban you for breaking said rules. Honestly you can just ask the map maker themselves to unban you and a lot of the times they will unless you've proven that you're a player who just has ill-intentions and is a repeated offender, then it's deserved
28.10.2019 - 14:18
I see unfair to promote unbanning from maps you do not own. A creator did a map then he decides whom will play it and whom not.
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
09.11.2019 - 22:11
Written by Black Vortex, 27.10.2019 at 16:58

sometime I agree and disagree with you on some of that issues. I explain these details.

Another separate issue of this problem
1. The Creator's ability ban must be removed because it is hurting AtWar itself and premium players.

in your example to question 1, I agreed with you for some of this situations, but the creators have the favor to ban others in their own will like "hey, I banned you because you beaten me every game." , "you are allyfag", or "(blank)". these ban need to remove because it is not valid.

Separate issue of this problem
1. The mod will take responsibility to investigate and warn or suspend if the player is continuing assault the creator's host game after asked to stop.

in your example to question 4, read this above. I never said we should go back to original game. I want the mods take this jobs to stop the offenders. The mod have ONE job to done this. that's simple and quick.

on your last passage, I agree with you about everyone who are being jerk all the time. sadly, I am not one of them lol.
09.11.2019 - 22:25
Written by Augustus Caesar, 27.10.2019 at 02:09

Written by UnknownHunter, 26.10.2019 at 22:41

okay thank you
14.11.2019 - 14:57
Pls fix your english
----
yeetus deletus throw that fetus
15.11.2019 - 11:29
Written by Pancakes, 14.11.2019 at 14:57

Pls fix your english

Agreed
----
The best video game in history is......
(fortnite)

Grapes
Strawberries
Chicken
Noodles
Schnitzel
Beer
Orange
Fish
Chips
Beans
Coleslaw
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word