What map of mine should I release first

Russian Civil war
Yugoslav Wars
Competitive map
League of Nations remake
Fortnite 2

Total votes: 33
27.10.2019 - 17:15
I'm just gonna say fuck it at this point, I've been lazy and demotivated with working on maps lately, also the fact that I have about 5 or 6 maps that I've been working on has been slowing down my progress substantially (because I've been hopping back and forth between each) I'm just gonna be straight forward and ask which one you want me to release first. I have started progress on each to some degree.
27.10.2019 - 17:27
For some new players who weren't around during League of Nations period I'll give you a run down of it
League of Nations as a concept was a lot similar to United Nations, however the tangent is basically the restrictions it has
-League of Nations serves a more passive rule here because at the start of the map LoN isn't officially formed so players can do what they want. the League forms after ww1 and then serves as peacemaker until the next world war
-Two factions for each side CP/Entente (ww1) Axis/Allies(ww2) you can choose to join each side when wars start
-Ww1 turns 4-10/ ww2 turns 16-28. Once wars ended the winning alliance can make peace treaty(they can make land demands on territory they have at least majority of the cities in)
-Units evolution between each war
-Event wars between each war that allow war during interwar period (like italian invasion of ethiopia, Sino-Japanese war)
-Stock market game/stock market crash simulation
That's the main differences LoN had from the original UN concept
28.10.2019 - 20:29
Fortnite 2
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
31.10.2019 - 13:34
 brianwl (Admin)
Dark Crystal : Skesis and their minions vs Gelflings and allies ♥ Map just released...

----

02.11.2019 - 20:51
Why am I the only one who voted for League of Nations?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
05.11.2019 - 18:31
Well considering most votes went towards russian civil war that's going to be my next release
05.11.2019 - 19:07
At this point it doesn't even matter

enjoy the decline
06.11.2019 - 07:05
This game has so many good maps and no players, don't waste your time on creating maps which will never be played.
The exisiting 200 players stick to world map (eu+ mostly) and about 1-3 scenarios
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
06.11.2019 - 14:30
Written by Davy Jones, 06.11.2019 at 07:05

This game has so many good maps and no players, don't waste your time on creating maps which will never be played.
The exisiting 200 players stick to world map (eu+ mostly) and about 1-3 scenarios

Perhaps you're right but honestly I've never made maps with the intention to make them get popular, I've done it for the intent of adding more playable content to the game since there was a lot of wars and potential maps that have been untouched.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word