Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Tik-Tok, 01.11.2019 - 20:38
All of these recent charges against me and others of bigotry, hatred and false allegations of seeking genocide, are projection. I have over 1100+ forum posts and I have never said anything 'hateful'. Yet this line of attack is constantly used without evidence as a means of preventing conversations taking place. The people who make this claim do not provide evidence and they themselves are guilty of posting hateful, borderline genocidal statements over the years. So let's ask ourselves:

Who Is The Real Bigot Posting Hateful Things?
Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 13:10
Also, the "proud of being white" is a cover for white supremacists to espouse their racism.

Written by Player 999, 31.01.2019 at 17:20
Haha let the UK leave. Watch them become a 3rd world country within 10 years. Those subhuman brits deserve it.

Being white isn't even a culture or anything worth being proud of.

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:46
You're simply some low-iq worthless white kid from macedonia

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 05:54
Boi you're the one from monteNEGRO, your country is literally named after being a negro xD

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 08:59
Ahahahaha macedonians live in slums and have gdp of like $3k per capita. I don't talk to peasants like you. Even our homeless people are more intelligent than the average macedonian. Also the fact that you don't even know what "anachronism" means proves that you have at best a 5th grade education.

Also the very fact you think whites are anything special shows you have a low iq.

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:44
People like you have been responsible for so many genocides, murders, and discrimination that have occured in the last 400 years. You whites are a minority and your power will be replaced by Asia naturally, just remember that. Better bow down to your new masters or they will treat you worse than how you treated Black people.

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:38
Lol I love atwar, always assuming my race just because I refuse to allow ignorant whites to think they are something special.

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:38
>always assuming my race

And they were always wrong weren't they?

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 08:58
Also, don't try to claim Middle East/India as white, you culture thief. No one there would want to be brought down to the level of white people, who make barely 10% of the world's population yet act like they are something special.

Asians alone are beating white people in every single country intellectually/economically, and even African immigrants are more intelligent than average than white people. I'm not sure why you disbelieve white inferiority, when all evidence points to it.

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:50
No one is attacking your skin color you ignorant idiot lmao. People are attacking your racism. Now gtfo and go hang yourself, or die in an airstrike or whatever macedonians do nowadays.

Written by Player 999, 11.03.2019 at 19:23
Also are you a pakistani lmao. Go support the Taliban or whatever you do there.

YIKES! That's some VENOMOUS hatred there. These vile anti-white posts aswell as direct hateful attacks on other groups are not just hate-filled, they describe a person who is deeply embedded with their hate. They get off on spreading it. They HATE Europeans. Especially Germans. They also seem to hate specific types of people. People, I assume, who aren't fond of Israel. Must be a cosmic coincidence. I'm truly.... baffled... as to why... Boggles the mind I tell ya.

Written by Player 999, 11.11.2018 at 20:36
germany isn't your damn country. You are merely a citizen in it.

Translation: "Tirpitiz. You're just a piece of paper, a number. Nothing more than a statistic. You have no meaning, no connection to the soil or the collective struggles of the people who share your blood. The homeland your people have held for 10,000 years isn't your own. It's not your country, not your nation, you just happen to be on it."

And this guy accuses of others of being hate-filled. Fucking wow.

-

"White's Aren't Becoming a Minority You Stupid White Supremacist!"
Written by Player 999, 31.07.2019 at 19:53
It's just that the "whites becoming a minority" felt like a dog whistle. I've seen some loud people on this site spread that nonsense.

Written by Player 999, 31.07.2019 at 19:53
>nonsense

One Year before:
Written by Player 999, 10.11.2018 at 17:52
If native-born people in Germany have a lower fertility rate than immigrants, they will naturally be overtaken. Basic math.

Written by Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 00:10
Not by that much of a majority, the majority of babies born in the US are already non-white. White percentage will drop to 50% by 2050 or so with high immigration

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 13:57
Even if not technically racist, there are some europeans who are racist but are hiding it under the guise of being against a religion. So that's one risk that'll need to be watched out for, even if technically it's not being racist

But it's all going to be fine. He tells us there will not be any problems and that it will be better for everyone.

Written by Player 999, 13.11.2018 at 18:22
And watch Europe go down the town because Europeans aren't having kids lmao

lmao

lmao

lmao

Wait... what? You said it was good for us? DID YOU LIE? I AM SHOCKED. HE WAS LYING ALL ALONG!

Imagine being this gleeful about forced ethnic replacement and knowing the horrors it will bring, but then later pretending it's perfectly fine and anyone opposing it is genocidal. Total projection and blood libel. But remember, you're the bigot guys, he wants equality and opposes 'hate'.
lmao

Blatant Classism And Economic Supremacism

Written by Player 999, 28.10.2019 at 05:37
He is probably unemployed and living off welfare that people with actual jobs pay for.

Your belief in this anachromism probably comes from the fact that you are an unemployed, uneducated person who is most likely autistic/suffers from a lack of empathy.

>a lack of empathy.

Oh, the irony.

Written by Player 999, 05.10.2018 at 17:45
Why are these people arguing over clans. Are they all unemployed or not go to college or something?

Written by Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 19:45
They don't have much to lose because they all work at mcdonalds, manual labor, or unemployed lol

Written by Player 999, 10.11.2018 at 22:06
I guess racist neo-nazis like Tipiz are at the bottom as per his own definition of "subhuman", as most neo-nazis tend to be lower-middle class and a plurality of them are on some sort of welfare. So by his own definition, his own neo-nazi buddies are subhuman due to their low iq and inability to get normal jobs

Written by Player 999, 08.09.2019 at 22:37
bro we gotta kick these people off welfare xD. I don't want cuntleashed to eat from my money

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 10:40
He is living off welfare, and works as toilet cleaner to supplement his welfare checks. Too bad US taxpayer money goes to pay for his welfare, because his country is too poor to function.

Written by Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 19:50
White nationalism in the US is primarily supported by lower-middle, working class, or unemployed whites

But remember, he always tells us he cares so much about inequality and the downtrodden. It is another lie, and another projection.

Abrahamic Religions Are Regressive, Except Mine
Written by Player 999, 06.05.2019 at 21:16

What's with Christians talking shit about Islam and vice versa, when those two religions are nearly identical? Books are the same with a few changes, holy figures are the same (God and Allah are literally the same person), practices stated in the book are equally regressive, and millions of deaths have been caused in the names of both. I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim but they fail to realize that their religions are brother religions. It's as stupid as Catholic and Protestants fighting each other, or Sunni and Shia fighting each other. Both believe in the same thing with slight variances.

He completely fails to mention the third Abrahamic religion, which founded the other two. He attacks Christians and Muslims for their texts, but completely misses out the third. I wonder why.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN' JOGGIN'

Ethno-Nationalism For Me, But Not For Thee
Written by Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 20:14
The alt-right is the extreme right (which happens to believe in white nationalism)

Hmm, he seems really opposed to ethno-nationa-

Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 19:25
Also very ironic that you are using the example of Israel. Israel's people, who are predominantly Jewish, suffered an actual genocide by your country during WW2, if you recall. So they had to have a safe place to live that wasn't in Europe. Germans have faced nothing of the sort, and are prospering in Germany as we speak. There's been little to none anti-german sentiment in Europe, and Germans are safe nearly anywhere.

So they had to have a safe place

Wait, what...

Oh, I remember.
Written by Tik-Tok, 31.10.2019 at 18:40
"ONE RULE FOR ME,
ONE RULE FOR YOU"

Every allegation made is a dark projection of how he really feels, and his posts, his hate and his hypocrisy are concrete evidence of this:
Written by Tik-Tok, 25.10.2019 at 02:43
There seems to be a deep paranoia within zionist supremacist culture. Everything they say about us is a projection of themselves. When they claim we hate them, in truth they hate us. When they say we seek to destroy them, in truth they seek to destroy us. It doesn't make sense unless it is analysed in this way. People with innocent nativist goals and honest nativist concerns are immediately hounded with atrocious projections. All manner of scenarios of normal nativist issues are concocted into dark violent fantasies. This is because our collective story of today, founded in allegations of German Genocide and European 'pogroms', is a vile projection. Our tree that blooms our fruit is tainted. This cannot go on. This narrative of evil, genocidal white people is the worst kind of blood libel imaginable.

I rest my case.

-

UPDATE:

Written by Player 999, 01.07.2017 at 00:14
I have a PhD in Hebrew Studies from Harvard.

Within the Hebrew language section of the atwar forums, he translates a post by an Israeli, who may or may not be quoting an Israeli statesman. He translates this and at no point does he demean it, attack or discredit it. He doesn't attack the economic or social status of the person making it, nor does he claim that they have genocidal or racist intentions. He simply translates it, and I have no doubt, supports what is said:
The meaning of handing the land over to the enemy and the expulsion of the people from its land by force is the loss of our collective identity as a people. Two thousand years of longing for Zion will be wiped out by the state that the Jewish people established in order to return to Zion. If there is something illegal under international law, the Bible is the foundation of their civilization, the illegality is summarized in the behavior of the left, the media and the Supreme Court, and in the attempt to uproot the Jewish people in its land.

After all, the people who give up in exchange for a piece of paper about their identity will no longer be a people anymore. Any nation that renounces its symbols and identity, expressed by its symbols, whether the British over London or the Russians over Moscow, will stop being a nation at that moment. What will the Jews say on their wedding day in the future after the handing over of the Temple Mount and Jerusalem to the enemy and recognition of its final and absolute ownership of the thousands of years that will come on the Temple Mount? And on Zion as a whole, what will the Jews say on their wedding day, with their own hands handing over the national collective memory of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount to the Arab enemy?

For years, the left poisoned the wells. The language of political correctness has turned to the left, a person who says "the Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel" is a mad extremist worthy of administrative detention.

Remember:

ONE RULE FOR ME
After all, the people who give up in exchange for a piece of paper about their identity will no longer be a people anymore.

ONE RULE FOR YOU
Written by Player 999, 11.11.2018 at 20:36
germany isn't your damn country. You are merely a citizen in it.

ONE RULE FOR ME
The meaning of handing the land over to the enemy and the expulsion of the people from its land by force is the loss of our collective identity as a people.

ONE RULE FOR YOU
Written by Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:44
You whites are a minority and your power will be replaced

Written by Player 999, 10.11.2018 at 17:52
they will naturally be overtaken. Basic math.

ONE RULE FOR ME
For years, the left poisoned the wells. The language of political correctness has turned to the left, a person who says "the Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel" is a mad extremist worthy of administrative detention.

ONE RULE FOR YOU
Also, the "proud of being white" is a cover for white supremacists to espouse their racism.

If my perceived resentment exists, would it not be absolutely justified by this language, ethnic-antagonism and hypocrisy? And would the hypocrisy I continue to find only reinforce it?

Written by Tik-Tok, 27.10.2019 at 00:30
I base your false perception of me the upon collective actions taken in the name of Zionist interests, and on the history and religious teachings of radical Judaism. There is more hatred taught at radical Judaist schools than any other in the West. The stories of pogroms, the unending usage of the holocaust as a guilt-narrative and the bigotry of anti-white biopower is blood libel of the worst kind. I will not tolerate being told that seeking self-determination for my people is tantamount to desiring the holocaust, nor will I tolerate the historical inaccuracy around historical figures who are working class heroes that stood against capitalism, injustice and anti-nativism.

Amongst the majority of nativists, there may be resentment towards the actions of Israel and it's influence on our society but there is no plot to undermine them or destroy them. The main narrative nativists discuss is how to push back against this hypocritical and hateful influence. I don't see anyone calling for an end to Jewishness or Judaism or Jews. I do see the opposite scenario (of Zionist supremacists attacking whiteness) on a daily basis. But as this continues, some are coming to the conclusion that if such psychological war continues, and if you are so adamant on stopping us from molding society towards our interests, why should you get to have your own interests enforced at all if you prevent us from having them ourselves? You create your own enemies.

It is the hypocrisy that fuels this perceived resentment. Why does it continue? How can someone claim to oppose hate, yet be so hateful? How can someone claim to oppose inequality, yet celebrate inequality and use it as a line of obscene attacks? How can someone who claims self-determination on ethnic grounds as an immoral abberation yet support, celebrate and seek to maintain ethnic self-determinism for their own people? Why is all of this hypocrisy and willful hatred exclusively directed at European peoples?

The is only conclusion that can be made of C Sharp's motives: Tribal Supremacy, with Europeans perceived as the primal antagonist.
05.11.2019 - 12:06
Written by Full House, 04.11.2019 at 17:15

What you mean with "settle"?

Settle score, return favor

I don't see how war would solve the problem if that is what you mean.
If nation A wipes out nation B and takes the land then there will be new conflict with nation C in the future and the cycle will repeat until there is only 1 nation left.
But what then?
Will there be peace? Even the same ethnicity will war itself there were countless civil wars in history.

Unfortunately you are wrong. When nation A wipes out nation B, then comes eternal peace to the land, because there is no more opposition. France wiped out Huguenots and now France is 99% catholic. Greece, Serbia and Bulgaria wiped out Turks/Muslims during Balkan War 1912 and now there is no anti-christian opposition in those Balkan countries (except Albania which was created by Austrian Empire, after Serbia and Greece took it from the Ottoman)

George Friedman, ex CIA said that Africa must be closed so they can settle disputes alone, without foreign involvement, only then we can trade and live with them, when they destroy the opposition (when secessionists win or lose, when different ethnic group win or lose, when religious group win or lose). And there is alot of opposition in Africa, mostly funded by the Great Powers to maintain status quo (cheap resources)

Also you forget that assimilization is a thing too.

Forcefully yes, because in Modern Age we have self-determination.

Those ethnic wars in yugoslavia you mentioned
Is it not proof that even same ethnicity will war each other?

You said it yourself, third was influenced by the Germans, third by the Russians and third by the Turks, so now they wage wars. But they are not allowed to finish it, Great Powers stops them.

1. Serbia and Greece split Ottoman Albania in 1912, but Austrian Empire forced them to leave it and create a nation (even though there were no albanians but thats another story)

2. Bulgaria kicked 800,000 Turks in 1989 when communism collapsed, but EU forced Bulgaria to stop it and they returned.

3. Bosnian Serbs(not Serbian Serbs) liberated & conquered 74% of Bosnia 1992-1995, were close to winning when NATO interfered and bombed Bosnian Serbia to surrender and return to original 50%, thus opposition is still there and creates conflict.

4. Croatia invaded Serbian Krajina (Ukraine/Borderland) and ethnically cleansed it in 1995, then proceeded to Bosnian Serbia as part of NATO order, but Israel interfered and told them return, so Bosnian Serbia still exist.

5. When communism collapsed, there was no ban on police anymore, so Serbia sent police to solve crimes in Kosovo and then had to send army to fight the terrorists, it was close to winning when NATO and Albania invaded in 1998-1999 and forced Serbia to give Kosovo to Albanians.

6. EU forced Macedonia to elevate albanian language to official language in the country because albanians are minority. Albanians celebrated by waving albanian flags, which is illegal if two nations are not allies.

So as you can see, Great Powers do not let nations get rid of opposition, so they can keep funding it and create conflict, which then push prices down, create dissatisfaction, emigration, wars, all good for business.

Also how does it come that even ppl who were less similiar managed to assimilate in other country and coexist?

Coexist, yes, assimilate no.

Ruthenians doesn't have a country (yes let's cry about Kurds but who cares for Ruthenians in the middle of Europe), yet they coexist in all Eastern European nations, no one bothers them and they bother no one. I never heard Ruthenians commit crimes or used violence.

Other factor is money. People exchange identity, or language, mentality for money. Kurds and Turks coexist in Germany, Albanians in Italy, Poles in England, even Ukrainians in Russia.

Also how is negative that Western countries unite?

That's like saying how is it negative when Soviet republics unite?

Can you leave or decide your action?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
25.11.2019 - 18:35
Bumping for a response from Spicer to my Keanu post.
05.12.2019 - 22:02
Written by Tik-Tok, 03.11.2019 at 00:37

Tl;dr: Racist.

First of all, let me talk about Israel and the USS liberty. There were some 13 or so US government investigations of the attack and that all of those investigations concluded that the attack was not deliberate. Israel's General Staff notified the Pentagon on June 4, 1967 that there would soon be hostilities in the region. As a result, the Chief of Naval Operations sent an order to the six U.S. Navy ships in the Eastern Mediterranean to vacate the area. Five if the six ships complied with the order, the USS Liberty did not. According to the NSA tapes, there is nothing to suggest that the perpetrators of the attack knew they were attacking a U.S. ship. You need to cite hard evidence that it was deliberate. Don't just tell me what someone said, prove to me that he said it, and prove to me that what he said is correct; based not on credibility alone, but on evidence too. See https://www.usslibertyveterans.org/files/docs.pdf. The survivors wanted someone to blame. Which is more accurate? My logical framework or your conspiracy theory?

Israel acts as a hedge against Iranian, Syrian, etc. aggression in the Middle East. Israel has a parliament. Israel is a democracy with free and fair elections. Arabs make up a significant portion of the Israeli government. Of course the relationship will be binding and intertwined; it's because WE ALLY THOSE WHOSE VALUES WE SHARE, AND WE MAKE ENEMIES WITH THOSE WHO WE DO NOT. Of course Israel costs us significant resources, but we must bear any burden and pay any price in defense of freedom. Palestine has no right to nationhood. BDS movement is totally unfounded. Israel does not violate international law by creating settlements, because it's creating settlements on its own land. Hamas is a terrorist organization, and Israel is defending itself from flagrantly terrorist governments. I've never supported U.S. involvement in the Middle East. Only defense of Israel. We should have never invaded Iraq. We should have limited the scope of our operations to Israel's borders and outposts throughout the region, coupled with covert intelligence operations.

Debunked. Next.

Liberia isn't as good as small slavic states because although Liberia has the structure conducive to prosperity, its people do not function in a way conducive to prosperity; their function is not dependent on race, but on their culture, which I understand is inferior to Western Culture. Hence, slavic states are better than Liberia. Ex-Slaves that were previously imported from Africa were not Americans; for that reason, they did not share Western Culture; for that reason, the way they functioned was not conducive to prosperity even with a structure of government similar to the United States. Liberia's population outnumbered the Ex-Slaves who started the government, anyway. Stop talking about fucking Liberia, nobody cares about the shit.

Debunked. Next.

You said BULL SHIT in response to something. Read: "Domestic Sources of American Foreign Policy," it has a bunch of essays in it, read them one at a time while you're on the toilet. Hillary wrote one of them which I thought was interesting.

Debunked. Next.

Tik-Tok, create a new thread about your foreign policy perspective/Israel/Iran/etc. and I'll respond to that, it's getting too confusing now with Liberia and everything involved in this old thread.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
09.12.2019 - 07:14
Escrito por C_Sharp_Expert, 19.03.2019 at 12:44
You whites are a minority and your power will be replaced
We will prove you wrong
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
09.12.2019 - 07:16
B]WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG[/b]
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
31.03.2020 - 12:47
Written by Alphamon, 09.12.2019 at 07:16
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG
WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG

We were right, brother.

Quote:
The economy doesn't collapse, that's just wishful thinking by radicals like you

Written by Tik-Tok, 05.08.2011 at 09:41
It does collapse. The US is high speed train heading for a concrete block. They are losing their grip as the worlds reserve currency, they have astonishing debt and have complete dependence on china

Written by Skanderbeg, 07.12.2016 at 10:48
Good future awaits us

Written by Tik-Tok, 30.01.2017 at 17:31
No. The crisis hasn't ended. Trumps victory is a sign that the crisis has now reached a later stage, but nothing can prevent the collapse.

Written by Tik-Tok, 14.12.2019 at 09:07
As an accelerationist, I desire to quicken this entropy to ensure a quicker and better outcome for when the system failure occurs. While most cannot articulate their fears of systematic decline, they feel it. They do not see the sliver lining and only see horror. They cannot comprehend such cosmic horror, they cannot deal with the anxiety and sought an easy way out. In their fear, they sought the closest and simplest form of Order : a Tory majority.

This may have been the best outcome for Aristocratic and Zionist Supremacy, but it's still just a bandage over a bullet wound. They bought some time, but in their arrogance, they will play another bad hand with accelerated vulture capitalism and wars for Israel. This will feed desires for Nationalism and Socialism even further. Sooner or later, jingoism will not be enough. The Jester demagogues that Oswald Spengler predicted, such as Trump and Boris, are heralds of the cosmic horror; the death of the Republic and its inevitable evolution into Nationalistic Empire.

Written by Tik-Tok, 30.10.2019 at 14:58
I suspect the fate of the continent will get far worse as its extremely high and unsustainable population reaches a limit, and brutally plunges when the global subsidies run out during an inevitable global economic meltdown.

We were always right.
31.03.2020 - 21:56
Written by Red.Army, 06.12.2019 at 12:01

Written by Tribune Aquila, 05.12.2019 at 22:02

Written by Tik-Tok, 03.11.2019 at 00:37

Tl;dr: Racist.

First of all, let me talk about Israel and the USS liberty. There were some 13 or so US government investigations of the attack and that all of those investigations concluded that the attack was not deliberate. Israel's General Staff notified the Pentagon on June 4, 1967 that there would soon be hostilities in the region. As a result, the Chief of Naval Operations sent an order to the six U.S. Navy ships in the Eastern Mediterranean to vacate the area. Five if the six ships complied with the order, the USS Liberty did not. According to the NSA tapes, there is nothing to suggest that the perpetrators of the attack knew they were attacking a U.S. ship. You need to cite hard evidence that it was deliberate. Don't just tell me what someone said, prove to me that he said it, and prove to me that what he said is correct; based not on credibility alone, but on evidence too. See https://www.usslibertyveterans.org/files/docs.pdf. The survivors wanted someone to blame. Which is more accurate? My logical framework or your conspiracy theory?

Israel acts as a hedge against Iranian, Syrian, etc. aggression in the Middle East. Israel has a parliament. Israel is a democracy with free and fair elections. Arabs make up a significant portion of the Israeli government. Of course the relationship will be binding and intertwined; it's because WE ALLY THOSE WHOSE VALUES WE SHARE, AND WE MAKE ENEMIES WITH THOSE WHO WE DO NOT. Of course Israel costs us significant resources, but we must bear any burden and pay any price in defense of freedom. Palestine has no right to nationhood. BDS movement is totally unfounded. Israel does not violate international law by creating settlements, because it's creating settlements on its own land. Hamas is a terrorist organization, and Israel is defending itself from flagrantly terrorist governments. I've never supported U.S. involvement in the Middle East. Only defense of Israel. We should have never invaded Iraq. We should have limited the scope of our operations to Israel's borders and outposts throughout the region, coupled with covert intelligence operations.

Debunked. Next.

Liberia isn't as good as small slavic states because although Liberia has the structure conducive to prosperity, its people do not function in a way conducive to prosperity; their function is not dependent on race, but on their culture, which I understand is inferior to Western Culture. Hence, slavic states are better than Liberia. Ex-Slaves that were previously imported from Africa were not Americans; for that reason, they did not share Western Culture; for that reason, the way they functioned was not conducive to prosperity even with a structure of government similar to the United States. Liberia's population outnumbered the Ex-Slaves who started the government, anyway. Stop talking about fucking Liberia, nobody cares about the shit.

Debunked. Next.

You said BULL SHIT in response to something. Read: "Domestic Sources of American Foreign Policy," it has a bunch of essays in it, read them one at a time while you're on the toilet. Hillary wrote one of them which I thought was interesting.

Debunked. Next.

Tik-Tok, create a new thread about your foreign policy perspective/Israel/Iran/etc. and I'll respond to that, it's getting too confusing now with Liberia and everything involved in this old thread.

Sean Israel since 1947 has been driving Palestinians out of their own homeland, have been building illegal settlements and kill innocents everyday whilst supporting terrorist groups. They try justify it by crying to the intentional community about the holocaust. Then again it's not a surprise ordinary Americans (not all) including you and some USA politicians are Zionist bootlickers.

who the fuck are you to decide whos land is whos?
there were many wars
arabs lost every single one
suck it
and gg
----

03.04.2020 - 19:52

05.04.2020 - 00:35
Written by Tik-Tok, 31.03.2020 at 12:47

We were always right.

There's no "we", you autistic jew. You're a loser sitting in your basement who fails to take his schizo medicine, so then he posts on atwar. Waste of space
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word