Get Premium to hide all ads
05.11.2019 - 15:58
The first part is map making and I personally believe we should be able to create maps without premium but cant post them and instead, they go into a saved maps folder or such. the second part of ingame settings is without a doubt my biggest issue. the implementation of kicking out a player while not needing to start the game would be great and I definitely believe we should be able to set the min/max limit and add teams with or without premium.
06.11.2019 - 17:42
Doomer, you a bloomer, good ideas bro gg
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
23.12.2019 - 21:01
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.11.2019 at 17:42

Doomer, you a bloomer, good ideas bro gg

god I thought you were gonna say I was a boomer
24.12.2019 - 06:17
Written by Doomer108, 05.11.2019 at 15:58

The first part is map making and I personally believe we should be able to create maps without premium but cant post them and instead, they go into a saved maps folder or such. the second part of ingame settings is without a doubt my biggest issue. the implementation of kicking out a player while not needing to start the game would be great and I definitely believe we should be able to set the min/max limit and add teams with or without premium.

So what do you suggest putting in premium so that people buy it and actually support the game?
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
24.12.2019 - 07:20
The 3-month subscription is -40% off now, you should really try it.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word