Get Premium to hide all ads
06.11.2019 - 15:34
 brianwl (Admin)
After much discussion, a determination has been made and Epic Clan will have their seasonal elo reset to 1000.

Regretfully, this decision took longer to announce than anticipated, as Dave was required to assist in the elo reset. Nevertheless, it was the earliest it could be done.
----

06.11.2019 - 15:49
Ok that is painful
06.11.2019 - 15:59
Written by Augustus Caesar, 06.11.2019 at 15:51

Am I missing something though... I know they rewall a lot but was there something actually rule breaking they did ?

They rushed turn 1 but miserably failed, and we all know that you can leave turn 2 so that is what they did to avoid losing elo. When asked if they could give us their win they refused to do so which is cheating because being able to leave turn 2 is a bug in the system which they abused. You cannot leave in duels so you shouldn't be able to leave in clan wars. We reported their refusal to give us elo which forced moderators to take action on their behavior and reset their elo completely.
----
07.11.2019 - 13:31
I left t2 against MK after I had failed neutral sweden against Eagle in cw. Pls reset our elo to 1000, we deserve to be punished
07.11.2019 - 13:47
njab
Account deleted
Written by 0.0, 07.11.2019 at 13:31

I left t2 against MK after I had failed neutral sweden against Eagle in cw. Pls reset our elo to 1000, we deserve to be punished

This is what Ivan would say about it

07.11.2019 - 13:50
 brianwl (Admin)
Written by 0.0, 07.11.2019 at 13:31

----

07.11.2019 - 13:55
Glad this decision is FINALLY realized and that this case actually came to it's end.

Seems like days of effort, time and nervs to change something negative on competitive scene to a positive thing were worth it.
I hope we all who compete in the cw scene will learn a lession from Epic Clan's behaviour. For every action, there is a reaction. Either it's positive or negative. But remember, the community/staff reactions depends on your actions. You choose which way it will go.

Hope this punishment will encourage every one of us to follow the new cwing guidelines which still needs to be realized a bit more detailed.

Thanks to the community for their support for changes; thanks to all moderators and brian who were included into this case and I believe we have all done a step forward to throw out a disrespectful and uncompetitive behaviour from the cws.

----

07.11.2019 - 14:03
Written by Croat, 07.11.2019 at 13:55

Glad this decision is FINALLY realized.

Seems like days of effort, time and nervs to change something negative on competitive scene to a positive thing was worth it.
I hope we all who compete in the cw scene will learn a lession from Epic Clan's behaviour. For every action, there is a reaction. Either it's positive or negative. But remember, the community/staff reactions depends on your actions. You choose which way it will go.

Hope this punishment will encourage every one of us to follow the new cwing guidelines which still needs to be realized a bit more detailed.

Thanks to the community for their support for changes; thanks to all moderators who were included into this case and I believe we have all done a step forward to throw out a disrespectful and uncompetitive behaviour from the cws.

Nope, it will encourage EC members to quit the game and encourage people like njab to stop playing AT all. Now you have an even more dead game
07.11.2019 - 14:07
Inb4 njab cry
----
07.11.2019 - 14:11
Written by Kaska, 07.11.2019 at 14:07

Inb4 njab cry

I would cry if :

- my clan was at 1150 seasonal elo
- two random noobs cwed without permission and left t2
- our seasonal elo got entirely reset

Like, just look at it. Does it seem fair? I don't know but I would have quit the game forever if that happend to me
07.11.2019 - 14:27
Written by 0.0, 07.11.2019 at 14:11

I would cry if :
- my clan was at 1150 seasonal elo
- two random noobs cwed without permission and left t2
- our seasonal elo got entirely reset

Like, just look at it. Does it seem fair? I don't know but I would have quit the game forever if that happend to me

That cw was played by njab and Huarck. What random noobs without permission you're talking about?
+ thing; there are officer and leader roles implemented in every coalition; if you don't let someone a permission to cw; you won't set him up as one of those and such a players won't be able to 'cw without permission'. Knowing that, your point is irrelevant even if those two weren't njab and Huarck, but some random 'noobs' who dared to cw without a superior's premission.

No one cares if you or njab would leave the game forever; either learn to face the consequences for your behaviour, either become the victims of your own behaviour.
That's so simple.
----

08.11.2019 - 06:07
njab
Account deleted
Written by Croat, 07.11.2019 at 14:27

That cw was played by njab and Huarck. What random noobs without permission you're talking about?
+ thing; there are officer and leader roles implemented in every coalition; if you don't let someone a permission to cw; you won't set him up as one of those and such a players won't be able to 'cw without permission'. Knowing that, your point is irrelevant even if those two weren't njab and Huarck, but some random 'noobs' who dared to cw without a superior's premission.

No one cares if you or njab would leave the game forever; either learn to face the consequences for your behaviour, either become the victims of your own behaviour.
That's so simple.

He meant the same thing could happen if any 2 players played the CW, but yes you can keep explaining your personal hatred. We all want to hear you out.
08.11.2019 - 06:08
njab
Account deleted
You guys even managed to bug our clan's elo, it shows different values on colition's page and coalitions page.
08.11.2019 - 06:48
Written by Guest, 08.11.2019 at 06:07

Written by Croat, 07.11.2019 at 14:27

That's so simple.

He meant the same thing could happen if any 2 players played the CW, but yes you can keep explaining your personal hatred. We all want to hear you out.

No njab, we all want u out that's different, still u keep bitching and maintaining thzt bad atmosphere, acqui should be demoted, Croat as well

They did a mistake according to you, fine, they get punished accordingly, done, just move on and gtfo u moron
----
08.11.2019 - 07:12
njab
Account deleted
Message deleted by brianwl. Reason: off topic. player invited to discuss in relevant forum
08.11.2019 - 12:40
Message deleted by brianwl. Reason: off topic. removing discussion of acq and 2v1 as forums for this already exist.
08.11.2019 - 13:48
Message deleted by brianwl. Reason: same
08.11.2019 - 14:23
 brianwl (Admin)
Wrong place for this... have to remove comments related to recent actions, but feel free to pm a mod and a Discussion thread can be started. In meantime, looks like relevant discussion has run it's course. Locked. Message me if you have something useful to add and i'll unlock.
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word