Get Premium to hide all ads
25.11.2019 - 10:04
Hi. I always wanted to play with map making but didn' jad the oportunity. But sudenly, Dave gave us all some free full prem time, so I used that to try map/scen making. I discovered that requires a lot of time, so I just butchered this, mi first born:

Game has 4 teams/factions, as 4 main Mortal Kombat members: Mauzer Panteri, Don, Eagle, L@ki (YourLIFE1389). Ultimate goal is to take Admin position (central citie) and hold it for 5 turns.

Every cap is in one corner of the map, so everyone can hit any spot on the map. All of them are set at 200 income and 10 reinfs.
North and south countries with cap and 4 cities around represent MK players Vuk and BALKANAC (curently JADRAN). Their income and units are pathetic, same as their skill and rank, and reinfs huge as their noobnes.
4 cities around Admin citie are former and curent admins: Clovis, Dave, Ivan, Amok.Each of them brings 500 income.
Central citie brings 900 income and special defence unit: server 15def 10hp

To spice it I put 1 special unit for each MK faction, beside regular units (no air:special atack: no naval units):
Don - Luca Brasi (main atack)
L@ki - Red Zmaja (main defence)
Eagle - Orlita (air: stealth)
Mauzer - Kacusa (air: other)

To spice it even more there are events, same number of units and special units for everyone:

t2: 5 inf 5 special units near cap
t3: 50 inf near cap
t4: 25 tanks 25 marines near cap
t5: 10 special units near cap
t12: 100 special units near cap (Armagedon)

++ Events will probably mess up your cap wall
++ You maybe wont be able to see anything on the map, to fix it zoom in or resize screen, change resolution.

Test your might.

----
...још сте ту...
25.11.2019 - 10:56
 Nero
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
25.11.2019 - 12:41
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word