Get Premium to hide all ads
12.12.2019 - 09:45
I think this still counts as a showcase

12.12.2019 - 09:46
Hey, just wanted to say that this is the first and last time I'll be doing a video for a map. I was really just messing around for the most part trying to see if I could make a decent video for atWar because I intend to make some more in the future but had no Idea how to go about making one. So if you have any honest feedback then I'd love to hear it
12.12.2019 - 12:40
That was amazing, try to show more of the map and units.
14.12.2019 - 18:16
 brianwl (Admin)
Written by Black Vortex, 12.12.2019 at 09:46

Hey, just wanted to say that this is ... last time I'll be doing a video for a map. I was really just messing around ... to see if I could make a decent video for atWar .... So if you have any honest feedback then I'd love to hear it

Why is this your last vid... i thought it was a great vid to promote your map/scenario. It's like a quick preview... shows confidence and commitment from the map maker (who's gonna make a vid for a crap map ♥)
----

14.12.2019 - 18:54
Written by brianwl, 14.12.2019 at 18:16

Written by Black Vortex, 12.12.2019 at 09:46

Hey, just wanted to say that this is ... last time I'll be doing a video for a map. I was really just messing around ... to see if I could make a decent video for atWar .... So if you have any honest feedback then I'd love to hear it

Why is this your last vid... i thought it was a great vid to promote your map/scenario. It's like a quick preview... shows confidence and commitment from the map maker (who's gonna make a vid for a crap map ♥)

Just an experiment, wanted to try something different, didn't intend to keep making stuff like this
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word