Get Premium to hide all ads
22.12.2019 - 16:09
I always see changes being posted that require a lot of time and coding, so I came up with a small list that would just make this game that much better, and hopefully wouldn't take too much time, if you have any suggestions please post
Nothing is here top priority, just some things to make it a little more fun

1) Definitely more customization on unit icons in the mapmaker, it would be so cool to have weird units to create, like blimps and flame troopers, for example.

2)New medals. I know this has been mentioned many times, but I still think it is something important to be added, along with new upgrades, so higher up premiums have something to grind and look forward to, plus the new upgrades might introduce some new metas if they're done correctly.

3)I was reading in another forum about a player who was banned from a map, and the mapmaker went inactive. The forum was talking about taking the ban away if the mapmaker is inactive for 60 days, and I personally agree.

4)Maybe make it possible to chat with allies before picking countries? I know this would really help in CW's, as some clans, including mine, aren't comfortable making strategies in clan chat because they're scared of spies spilling their tactics.

5)Maybe more players per game? It could be chosen by the mapmaker, at a limit of like 50 or something. Of course 50 player games wouldn't be filled, but it would be really cool to see a world game with 30 people battling for victory.

6)A new feature in team games to "Draw", where one person introduces it, and everyone must agree. It'll be like ally-ending, but it will be available in games such as WW1, etc.

7)I don't know how hard this is to fix, but every time a new tab is opened, a portion of the chat is removed, and you see messages from a while ago instead of new messages, I've missed a good amount of PM's because my chat was reset.

8)Maybe designate a supporter or 2 to revamp the world map? I know the world has changed, and some have become more powerful than they should be.

9)Spectator list. It would just be nice to know who's watching.

10)Maybe the ability to make a "practice" mode, where you can change settings, money, reset your turn ,etc without making a new game? that would be so amazing.

Thanks for listening, these are not top priority, but just something to make revive the spark some players have lost. Cheers boys
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word