Get Premium to hide all ads
22.12.2019 - 16:39
After participating in today's meeting, I've decided to post my thoughts and several suggestions. I'll make this simple.

1. We need to establish yearly objectives for this game. Between now and December 31st, Dave should post his objectives for 2020. This is easy. This doesn't involve any coding, just involves a couple minutes of thought.

2. These objectives should include the creation of Double SP holiday weekends, daily rewards, in-game SP drops, more strategies, more upgrades, and an easier way to gain SP because of the new ranks.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
22.12.2019 - 22:43
Written by Tribune Aquila, 22.12.2019 at 16:39

After participating in today's meeting, I've decided to post my thoughts and several suggestions. I'll make this simple.

1. We need to establish yearly objectives for this game. Between now and December 31st, Dave should post his objectives for 2020. This is easy. This doesn't involve any coding, just involves a couple minutes of thought.

2. These objectives should include the creation of Double SP holiday weekends, daily rewards, in-game SP drops, more strategies, more upgrades, and an easier way to gain SP because of the new ranks.

1) I've already planned this for Dave. That is why we had todays meeting to get a start on it.

2) all of this is on our to-do list, and already in action. Just missing active and motivated people to actually do it.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word