Get Premium to hide all ads
23.12.2019 - 20:59
1: there is a bug where sometimes if you are looking a little farther away from a country (or district) it will not show the color/colour of the person who is currently holding it

2: I kinda wish there was a undo button as sometimes I may be making troops then misclick and then I cant delete the troops I made or change them.

3: some part in russia when taken over will also show a random line near alaska of the players color when looked at from a certain angle.

4: I really wish I could make/play (or test out) maps without needing to pay for a subscription.

5: I want a gamer pick without a subscription.

6: there should be a option to remove generals so the playing field is level.

7: there should be a way you could have "collision games" where only players in your colotion can play and level or rank doesn't matter.

8: I want to kick people out of my game without needing to start the game.

9: british territories in canada, either make it able to be obtained with a country or just make it a country but look I don't want to just have all the americas and then that... ocd raging thing there

10: a new troop that could maybe allow for a cheaper easier water walling

11: sometimes the beginner and advanced menus show extra (or less) games going on than there actually is when clicked on.
23.12.2019 - 21:27
Written by Doomer108, 23.12.2019 at 20:59

1: there is a bug where sometimes if you are looking a little farther away from a country (or district) it will not show the color/colour of the person who is currently holding it

2: I kinda wish there was a undo button as sometimes I may be making troops then misclick and then I cant delete the troops I made or change them.

3: some part in russia when taken over will also show a random line near alaska of the players color when looked at from a certain angle.

4: I really wish I could make/play (or test out) maps without needing to pay for a subscription.

5: I want a gamer pick without a subscription.

6: there should be a option to remove generals so the playing field is level.

7: there should be a way you could have "collision games" where only players in your colotion can play and level or rank doesn't matter.

8: I want to kick people out of my game without needing to start the game.

9: british territories in canada, either make it able to be obtained with a country or just make it a country but look I don't want to just have all the americas and then that... ocd raging thing there

10: a new troop that could maybe allow for a cheaper easier water walling

1 true
2 there is a undo button, and also if you madeall bad plays you just reload the browser
3 true
4 atWar needs an Income
5 I don't know whats that
6 ventages of buying prem
7 just buy prem and create private games
8 you can only kick people like that or in game if people didn't played for more han 3 turns
9 don't understand that
10 I think its already ok the water walling
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
24.12.2019 - 07:18
Doomer108

2. If you recruit an unit and tries to move it (even if you cancel later), you won't be able to undo the recruitment.
4. I guess the developer team is working on some ideas about it, like making promoted maps free to host. Mapmaking though will remain a paid feature.
10. You can see that in certain scenarios, but not in the standard world map.
11. Just refresh the page.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word