Get Premium to hide all ads
28.12.2019 - 02:30
 nutt
Himmel. We all know this kebabian fat man who lives in the basement of Saddam Hussein's safe house. He comes from the golden age of AtWar.

When Small Benis was running around, Witch Doctor stared in a strange downfall reenactment, and when SP police was at the height of its cancer
spreading. Back when everyone said KEK and made memes about pepe in the chat.
Back when AtWar was a backwater shit hole that attracted no new comers (oh wait).
Back when Dave was yet to come to fruition, Sun Tzu was the most corrupt person to every virtual enter the AtWar algorithm, and mods didn't ban
people for "making a swastika out of walls".

Yes, friends. This was a better time. Himmel was everything that AtWar stood for back in this prosperous age. So, I plead with him to come back and reshape AtWar as how it was.

Please share your favorite moments from this time in the comments.
28.12.2019 - 02:34
When Siri was actually good.
28.12.2019 - 03:46
I regard Himmi as my older brother (he taught me the game, he was a loyal friend so I miss him. I Agree- atwar was in its "glory days" back then... I think the last sentence of your second paragraph eludes to the very reason we lost himmi. The sensorship got out of hand. Himmi was no longer able to bear it...- Rip!

My all time Frav. moments was how Himmi was an ost front pro. And how he ally capped the whole of axis and went on to victory as a one man army by himself, againts all the odds, and againts formidable prem. rank9-10 Comintern players (the spectators were all roaring, no one though he could pull it off, but he managed, all while ranting and raving his usual commentary, "Heil!" ) Himmi was a always a fighter in those days... No matter how, or what the odds looked like, he would fight till the very end. "Many-a-times" he snached the ultimate underdog victor from the jaw of defeat!

From all of us at @war Himmi- we miss you brother! -Heinz
28.12.2019 - 04:04
Himmel was a God among men. When Himmel picked UK in WW1, sometimes he would ally cap all of France and Italy and single-handedly defeat the Central Powers. France and Italy would willingly submit to Himmel's rule, of course. Himmel was the glory hole of the glory days. He was a soldier, but more than that, he was a fighter. He fought for what was good.

He was also much better than Witch-Doctor.

Heil
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
28.12.2019 - 05:14
Who the fuck is Himmel?
----
28.12.2019 - 06:14
Written by Froyer, 28.12.2019 at 05:14

Who the fuck is Himmel?

A salty noob from what I remember.
28.12.2019 - 06:59
Written by nutt, 28.12.2019 at 02:30

Himmel. We all know this kebabian fat man who lives in the basement of Saddam Hussein's safe house. He comes from the golden age of AtWar.

When Small Benis was running around, Witch Doctor stared in a strange downfall reenactment, and when SP police was at the height of its cancer
spreading. Back when everyone said KEK and made memes about pepe in the chat.
Back when AtWar was a backwater shit hole that attracted no new comers (oh wait).
Back when Dave was yet to come to fruition, Sun Tzu was the most corrupt person to every virtual enter the AtWar algorithm, and mods didn't ban
people for "making a swastika out of walls".

Yes, friends. This was a better time. Himmel was everything that AtWar stood for back in this prosperous age. So, I plead with him to come back and reshape AtWar as how it was.

Please share your favorite moments from this time in the comments.

my husband has lost faith in this game. He will not be returning. I miss him and all of our homosexual tension. RIP baby
28.12.2019 - 07:16
I don't recall Himmel being particularly significant
----
Someone Better Than You
28.12.2019 - 10:30
Written by Zephyrusu, 28.12.2019 at 07:16

Among certian cliques sure, just look at the quality of those who are praising his significance though....
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
28.12.2019 - 12:03
Written by Helly, 28.12.2019 at 10:30

Among certian cliques sure, just look at the quality of those who are praising his significance though....

You realize I can read this, right? I'm trying to interpret what you just said in the most innocuous way possible, since you did not put a modifier on "quality," but I think you're suggesting that Spiteful, Heinz, and I are BAD quality players. We aren't a "clique," we comprise the vast majority of players who you know NOTHING about. Your "clique" who confine themselves to the forums and Europe are the scum of this game, and you only comprise 1% of atWar, yet you all seem to run this place.

Look at the quality of the players who aren't praising him... Oh wait, that's you!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
28.12.2019 - 12:12
Heil, for the loved we have lost (Backy, Syrian, Himmel, Joseph)
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
28.12.2019 - 16:30
Oh yes i remember him, he's a cunt
----
28.12.2019 - 18:13
Written by Tribune Aquila, 28.12.2019 at 12:03

Written by Helly, 28.12.2019 at 10:30

You realize I can read this, right? I'm trying to interpret what you just said in the most innocuous way possible, since you did not put a modifier on "quality," but I think you're suggesting that Spiteful, Heinz, and I are BAD quality players. We aren't a "clique," we comprise the vast majority of players who you know NOTHING about. Your "clique" who confine themselves to the forums and Europe are the scum of this game, and you only comprise 1% of atWar, yet you all seem to run this place.

Look at the quality of the players who aren't praising him... Oh wait, that's you!

Im a map maker, a scenarist and a Comp player (Well currently Semi-Retired) I dont fit into your mold sorry try again.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
28.12.2019 - 22:00
Heil Himmel.

RIP our fearless leader, I miss the good old RP days.ß
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word