Get Premium to hide all ads
04.01.2020 - 03:22
Blitzkrieg Tournament - Rank 4-6 Only

Throughout the entire month of January, players will be able to participate in the following tournament:

Challenge details:
Win a game in any World Map Preset (the official world map made by AtWar) playing the Blitzkrieg strategy. Gain points for winning.

Reward:
Players with the most points at the end of the month receive trophies, PC, and SP.

First Place

- 800 Protocoins
- 10,000 SP

Second Place

- 400 Protocoins
- 5,000 SP

Third Place

- 200 Protocoins
- 2,500 SP

Participation Trophy

How-to:

In any world map preset, you must play as the strategy Blitzkrieg and win the game. For each game you win you will earn points based on the preset you won on:

Full World map: 1
Africa: 2
Americas: 2
Pacific: 3
Mediterranian: 3
Greater Middle East: 2
Oceania: 3
Eurasia: 1
South America: 2
North America: 2
Latin America: 3
Eurasia + Africa: 1
SE Asia + Oceania: 2
Europe: 2
Europe+: 1
Winning a 1v1 on any of these presets: 1.5
ally-ending: your points are half-sized.

You must screenshot your strategy (units tab), and include the game link in your screenshot (as shown below) AND include a copy-paste game link next to your screenshot.

You can post your screenshots/link in this thread

Example:

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=6056673667

Rules:

- Game name must be "<username> Blitzkrieg Tournament"
- 4 minute turns.
- Up to 25k funds
- Winning conditions must be: capture enemy capital for x amount of turns.
- You should have at least two other players besides yourself. (look at FAQ for anything less than the two player limit)

- Alts, cheating, farming, rule-breaking, etc will NOT be allowed under any circumstances. You will automatically be disqualified if found out doing so.

Participation trophies will be given out to those who deserve it.

P.S.: To participate in the tournament, just post your first screenshot of you winning and we will consider you in the tournament.

FAQ

What if I ally-end?
Your points will be half-sized.

What if I win another person's game?
Say you did, provide the screenshots and it will be counted.

What if I have less than two players?
Say you did in your post, provide the screenshots and it will be counted.
Your games must be evenly matched though, otherwise, it's considered farming. The game will not be counted in that case.
----
04.01.2020 - 04:58
 Alex
Meanwhile blitz costs 12k sp
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
04.01.2020 - 09:43
Agree, in my opinion, you make blitz more cheap or only some lucky rank 6 has it and wins just for participating. This means if I don't remember bad, you need too be at the beggining of the rank 4 and buy it. so rank 1, 2,3 and 2k sp of the beggining of 4 can't participate. maybe ranks 7-8 should be here or ranks 4-6 go the other one... also theres no sence on making divided a rank 4-6 part . they play in begginers with they skill. Win the same becuase we fight with OUR skill to players that have SIMILLAR skill.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
04.01.2020 - 11:27
We wanted equal competition for this. If no-one participates in this section, then that is their fault.
----
04.01.2020 - 12:05
Written by Palmitas, 04.01.2020 at 09:43

Agree, in my opinion, you make blitz more cheap or only some lucky rank 6 has it and wins just for participating.

If it's just one player, they won't be getting anything. a par trophy will be given though.
----
04.01.2020 - 16:55
Written by Alois, 04.01.2020 at 12:05

Written by Palmitas, 04.01.2020 at 09:43

Agree, in my opinion, you make blitz more cheap or only some lucky rank 6 has it and wins just for participating.

If it's just one player, they won't be getting anything. a par trophy will be given though.

Oh, ok
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
13.01.2020 - 14:13
Well I have been reading reading your comments about this tournament.
Besides what Alex said

Written by Alex, 04.01.2020 at 04:58

Meanwhile blitz costs 12k sp

Apart Blitz's cost could be expensive, somehow offering the general for lower sp (50) in my opinion is non sense. (Guess more attracting having the option of a general). I spent 14550 sp (years ago) in general just to realize after, that general will last about month (premium feature). So depends on what to promote for players to spend on general, strategies..

I recently bought Blitzkrieg for 12k, just players from rank 4 can afford.
Meanwhile I have been playing with this new strategy for me (and reading about older Blitz version that sounded great) as far I have experienced, is too weak for defense.

Moreover non sense to create a Blitzkrieg game, while other players will join and select any other strategy and.. ruin the game.
My main motivation was just improving and even the participation trophy.
29.01.2020 - 15:08
1v1 win europe 10k, considered as 1,5 point
https://es.atwar-game.com/games/?link=7396703695

well hope to add some more games for at least the participation... no much movement in here.
29.01.2020 - 15:26
GG
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
29.01.2020 - 16:05
Europe: 2, 10k ally-ending: your points are half-sized. so... 1 pt
https://es.atwar-game.com/games/?link=1826703736

Written by Tribune Aquila, 29.01.2020 at 15:26

GG

Thx but almost nobody plays here
30.01.2020 - 15:08
Mediterranean: 3, 3k ally-ending, so... 1,5 pt
https://es.atwar-game.com/games/?link=5056704878

06.02.2020 - 07:16
Well, i know i was almost the only one who took part. can i still get my participation?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word