Get Premium to hide all ads
23.01.2020 - 14:11

Operation Sea Lion (1941) is a alternate scenario where the Germans have successfully landed on British soil, in Kent to be exact. Bringing their own unique equipment, die Deutsches Reich and their British puppet, the Reichskommissariat England, begin the push north to kick the United Kingdom out of the Second World War.

The map consists of die Niederlande, Belgien-Nordfrankreich, Northwest France, England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The objective of the Germans is to quickly stomp the British into submission while the Brits have to hold them off for as long as they can until they are able to outproduce and beat the invaders.

The scenario has 2 sides, the Allies and Axis:

Both Germany and England have custom German units, while the United Kingdom has their own custom British units. These range from infantry to navy, from armoured to airforce.

Warning: Artillery and Anti-Air can not be transported. Stealth transports can only carry stealth units.
Be aware: Rk. England gets an event t5. 20 stealths appear throughout the UK (including the north!)
Be aware: The United Kingdom gets an event t10. Around 30 American volunteers appear somewhere in England.

The map features multiple obstacles such as natural ones in the form of mountains in the west and cliffs in the east, forts in the ocean, the frontline in Kent, heavily guarded by the British defenders, and smaller strongholds like the Taunton Stop Line between Cornwall and Wessex.

So far I have not had the chance to extensively test the scenario, but I'd like to think it's quite balanced. That said, playing the UK is hard considering you're fighting 2 initially outgunning opponents. The suggested minimum rank for that is R9, R8 for the Reich and R7 for the RK. Both sides are doable yet challenging, certainly fun.

Suggested strategies: (don't take my word, not an expert)
- Rk. England: Relentless Attack
- Deutsches Reich: Blitzkrieg
- United Kingdom: Perfect Defence

I wish every player good luck!
----
NL NL NL

Ex-commander of Renegades and Ecclesia, ex-Archon of Imperial Union
23.01.2020 - 14:34
 Rasp
Nice job
----
-
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word