‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
15.02.2011 - 23:19
Every time I hit log in it says log in failed. but it's not under maintenance now so wtf?

Is there a banning system if you leave a game before it's finished.
15.02.2011 - 23:22
Emperor of Night
Account deleted
Ya i have that same problem. I havent played in over a week. and now it says login failed
15.02.2011 - 23:38
And you will never play like me coz you left when you were in a game right like me i hit back space 2 or so times and im still in that game but im not you no what i mean my player account is in that game playing and it will never leave even when the game ends so i cant log in coz i all ready am and its bs im not going to make a new account i shouldnt have to there should be away to get out of the f ing game but there isnt so i have to make a account or never play again and that sucks ffs ppl fix this
16.02.2011 - 00:24
The only way i can see us playing again is if thay kick us out of the game we r in coz it doesnt matter if you get rid of your cookies or log out it still doesnt work
16.02.2011 - 00:36
Guest67270
Account deleted
I'm also getting this problem.
I tried logging in on Laptop A with this account. Failed.
I installed the Silverlight OOB App for Afterwind and the login failed.
I uninstall that, clear my browser cookies, restart my browser, and try logging in with a guest account and that failed too.

I got on Laptop B which has never played Afterwind and I can't login with this account either.
I can't log in as guest on Laptop B as well.

So what's going on?
16.02.2011 - 00:37
Sorry, I wrote Guest67270's post.
----
CONAN! What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!
16.02.2011 - 00:51
It thinks your still loged in as i said the only way i think we will ever play again is if a admin kicks us from the game we r in
16.02.2011 - 01:00
That can't be because even the guest fails, on different rigs. They just reset the server, room, session whatever they do.

Try now?
----
CONAN! What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!
16.02.2011 - 01:02
 Ivan (Admin)
OK, first of all, don't panic! AW is back now, and none of you are banned or stuck in the game somehow. If you ever get banned, there will be a clear message, not just "login failed". If you're inside the game already, you can still login by clicking on "Login anyway".
16.02.2011 - 01:04
Thanks god thanks for that
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word