Get Premium to hide all ads
12.02.2020 - 06:53
THIS IS NOW OUTDATED AS OF JUNE 2021. UPDATE SOON TO COME.

Updated: 8th of April, 2021

If you're looking to help AW in anything including the following areas, please comment below if you'd like to help out and what you'd like to help with. Or message me directly. I can get you set up.

You do not need experience for ANY of these- we will train you if you do not know anything.

Do note what you want to help out with does not need to be on this list, we will be glad to help you help us!

❯❯ AW Press
Editor: Responsible for writing AW Press/The Cartographer/ATN articles related to the community. Conduct interviews with staff members, influential players or cartographers. Review maps and scenarios following the previously established models. Reports of events and tournaments. News and updates about the game.

Content creator: Will develop material such as banners, text and screenshots of the game in order to be posted on AW Press and all social media of AtWar.

CW Reporter: Will use the AW Press to keep everyone updated on the latest events and clashes between clans, as well as duels and the escalation of Elo.

❯❯ Community
Advocate: Act directly in the AtWar lobbies and maintain direct contact with absolutely all players. They must be present with some frequency to answer possible questions in the /help chat, forums and game rooms. They also have the job of conducting at least one SP/PC drop through weekly or daily events.

Playtester: Participate in the playtest sessions programmed by the game development strategy group. It is recommended that elaborate feedback is done after such sessions, but it is not mandatory.

Tournament Host: Create, innovate and, above all, deliver fun to players through huge events: tournaments. It is highly recommended that every Tournament Host has a right-hand person to assist him.

❯❯ Discord
Coordinator: The link between the website and the Discord server. Responsible for making announcements, updating information, and keeping the Discord server active.

Entertainer: Conduct exclusive events that take place only within the Discord server.

❯❯ Events

If you'd like to help out with events, we'd LOVE to have you! atWar is looking forward to hosting more *official* events like we've done in the past and could use people to help host them or help out in general.

Events are dependent upon creativity as well, so if you have any ideas for anything- please speak up! We love people who have opinions and ideas.

❯❯ Organizational

If you're the organizational type, we could use your help! atWar has many, many areas that need updating or organizing. We need people willing to help out and make this effort a reality, especially our FAQ where what's supposed to help people doesn't really help people at all.

❯❯ Development - Translating Languages

If you know any other language besides English, atWar could use your help in translating the game into different languages. Take a look at our translations page to get started, without contacting ANYONE!

You will get rewarded automatically for helping out in translating the game, up to 4,900 Proto Coins- That's almost a LIFETIME Premium Membership!

https://atwar-game.com/locale/

❯❯ atWar Radio

Become an online DJ and play music and other sorts of media for atWar!

https://atwar-game.com/radio/

❯❯ Rewards
Get some of these cool rewards for helping the game!

Protocoins

If you're able to help out atWar enough (and deemed so) you will be rewarded with protocoins- atWars currency. You can use these to buy practically anything on the game INCLUDING premium.

Trophies

Here are some of the very cool trophies you can rep on your profile for helping the game!

Supporter

Helped the game development

atWar Times Network

Participating in the atWar Times Network

Discord Booster

For boosting the atWar Discord Server

Code Breaker

Helped translating atWar

Do note you can even get trophies for donating Money ($$$) to atWar! Every bit helps us develop the game further. Contact Dave for more information regarding this.

❯❯ Benefits

Here is a list of some benefits you get for helping out atWar:

● Reputation & Respect throughout the community.
--> You will be one everyone looks up to and comes to for information and help. You're a prime example for the community.

● Included in Staff updates.
--> You will receive DMs from AW Leadership such as Estus on the latest that is happening in the staff team.

● Included in all-staff / Supporter meetings.
--> Every month, the staff team / Supporters hold a meeting to keep each other on the same track.

● Have more fun!
--> Helping atWar will not only make you feel good for volunteering, but people will also want to be around you and play more games as a result.

● And much, much more!
----
12.02.2020 - 07:02
Written by Alois, 12.02.2020 at 06:53

If you're looking to help AW bla bla bla

I would gladly help on Discord, I can make a backup of the server if you dont have.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
12.02.2020 - 07:03
Written by Palmitas, 12.02.2020 at 07:02

Written by Alois, 12.02.2020 at 06:53

If you're looking to help AW bla bla bla

I would gladly help on Discord, I can make a backup of the server if you dont have.

DM'd
----
12.02.2020 - 10:32
I could help in AW news or the discord
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
12.02.2020 - 12:49
Written by Fatcheek, 12.02.2020 at 10:32

you will have to write huge articles, you understand?
----

12.02.2020 - 13:29
Written by BannedFor1Year, 12.02.2020 at 12:49

Written by Fatcheek, 12.02.2020 at 10:32

you will have to write huge articles, you understand?

easy
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
12.02.2020 - 14:12
I'll actually write all the articles if you pay me
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
12.02.2020 - 15:06
 Rasp
Designing Contest would be cool, if that is possible. Ads or banners for example, with the same design and ideas I made the Homepage Design with.
----
-
12.02.2020 - 16:17
I can make new games, scenarios and more and promote it with rewards...so i'm not supporter and odnt know hoew the sp or PC drop would work...
12.02.2020 - 20:18
I would love to help plan events and help out with discord

oh wait I already do this
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
12.02.2020 - 20:41
Written by Tribune Aquila, 12.02.2020 at 14:12

I'll actually write all the articles if you pay me

support
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
12.02.2020 - 20:41
Written by Rasp, 12.02.2020 at 15:06

Designing Contest would be cool, if that is possible. Ads or banners for example, with the same design and ideas I made the Homepage Design with.

All those hours we all put in, wasted because Ted got scared xD
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
13.02.2020 - 05:18
 Pud
I like to write articles, maybe that could work
----
14.02.2020 - 12:03
Hi, yes, I can help including writing technical specifications, applications or database design, development and testing. I can also write articles, news and updates. Not so good at design.
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
14.02.2020 - 15:18
Written by Commodus, 14.02.2020 at 12:03

Hi, yes, I can help including writing technical specifications, applications or database design, development and testing. I can also write articles, news and updates. Not so good at design.

DM'd
----
14.02.2020 - 18:23
I could help with events, somehow.
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
14.02.2020 - 18:33
Alois pls pm me ;_;
14.02.2020 - 18:34
Written by woojoo, 14.02.2020 at 18:23

What would you like to do?
----
17.02.2020 - 12:34
I can help social media, advertising, press, and helping noobs
17.02.2020 - 16:37
I would gladly help on social media, and especially writing news articles, I absolutely adore writing
----
18.02.2020 - 02:42
I didn't see anything about LGBT outreach
18.02.2020 - 03:25
Hi
----
15.03.2020 - 12:28
Written by Alois, 14.02.2020 at 18:34

Written by woojoo, 14.02.2020 at 18:23

What would you like to do?

I was thinking about hosting some sp drops on maps that people rarely play. It'll give the community a good taste of what atWar used to be, especially now with all the people on atWar for the next few weeks.
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
15.03.2020 - 12:34
Why should other people do your job, you are the supporter. we are just players....
----
15.03.2020 - 13:14
Written by Tokugawa, 15.03.2020 at 12:34

Why should other people do your job, you are the supporter. we are just players....

cuz i am lazy.. obv
----
16.03.2020 - 14:33
Written by Alois, 15.03.2020 at 13:14

Written by Tokugawa, 15.03.2020 at 12:34

cuz i am lazy.. obv

arnt we all lazy u would have to be mega lazy to be lazy in a video game
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
28.06.2020 - 21:39
Bump - I updated everything. We are in need of volunteers!
----
28.06.2020 - 22:12
 temp
Written by Alois, 28.06.2020 at 21:39

Bump - I updated everything. We are in need of volunteers!

Sign me up for Updates and News =)
----

29.06.2020 - 00:51
I can help in radio section , social media , Events and code related to c++ if it's in my domain
04.07.2020 - 14:46
Benefits

Here is a list of some benefits you get for helping out atWar:

● Reputation & Respect throughout the community.
--> You will be one everyone looks up to and comes to for information and help. You're a prime example for the community

Such lies xD
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word