Get Premium to hide all ads
05.04.2020 - 19:47

Hello everyone

This is the final thread about atWar's history we have all written together!
You can read here my 'thank you' words, watch the video of final match, see some statistics and be introduced how it all worked.
Will be a bit longer, but should be interesting

I definitely must say few intro sentences and a special thanks to one individual and all of you together.
First of all, I have to mention our crazy ass owner (said in a positive way, ofc), Dave, who is an incredible guy.
Whatever I wanted - he made it come true; whatever he could help - he helped, whenever he had better idea than mine - he suggested it, whatever deal we had - he respected it, whichever task I have given to him - he never complained, no matter how much time it took away or how annoying or hard it was. We really have to bow down to him
And no, I am not licking his ass right now (inb4 my friend Waffel comes out from wardrobe with that sentence), Dave just deserves it.
This game couldn't have a better and more passionate owner/leader, however you call him.
I know most of you are not introduced into it and you can't even imagine the picture behind the scenes and the amount of work that lad is doing. He is worth all yours and mine respect. Remember that.

Another thanks to all of you, guys. Without you this would be a failed mission.
We managed to collect 128 people in a record time. You managed to collect 36 600 ProtoCoins as donations. Most of you supported myself and it really gave me a wind in my back. There was certain company of individuals who didn't have faith in myself and they were telling me I am just losing my time trying. I remember words from one of them (I won't mention names):
'Even if you somehow collect these 128 (good luck with that), that tournament will never come to the end. Just look on the number of tournaments that failed. People are barely playing duels, tournaments are lost time'.
As you probably know, you won't meet that easily as stubborn retarded prick as Croat is; in those words I have found the biggest motivation. I wanted to prove him and everyone that everything is possible. We just have to be united and there is nothing that can stop us.

Dave and myself are giving our public 'thanks' for everyone who participated, donated, supported us with this project. It wasn't easy at all.

It took us exactly 2 months, from first idea to the finish.
We were randomly discussing about bringing some interesting and huge project on atWar, so I need to reveal you a little how it all started; hope Dave won't have anything against:

The rest is history. And thank you all again for that ♥

CONGRATULATIONS

A public congratulations to Cold Case for winning the first place, passing through hard bracket and earning the title of The Punisher!
Also congratulations to Chess who came to the finals and made it really a tight match and to the Grom who earned 3rd spot in the tournament. Well played all, especially CC

1. Cold Case

2. Chess

3. G.R.O.M

4. Croat

THE PUNISHER 2.0 - FINAL MATCH VIDEO

I know you couldn't wait to see it. I had real problems with uploading it since it was a strange format which wasn't recognized by Youtube. I tried 3 times to upload it and lost almost 14 hours on that, but at the end it was worth waiting.

Enjoy the most watched and spectated game ever played on atWar!

BETTING SYSTEM

Dave and myself wanted to make this whole project even more interesting to you all.
We agreed on making the new big update just for you: Betting system

Dave was hardworking and coded everything in record time with my little help.
This might be the possible update for next projects and we can now easily develop it even more, once we tested it.

Hope you guys liked that thing (since we were so proud of ourselves by making it happen after loong time since it was first time suggested )

STATISTICS

- 2 months exactly from starting idea to finish

- 128 fucking participants (We collected them in just 2 and a half days!)
- 36664 ProtoCoins as prize (I doubt anything will be again this awarded. Until our new huge project heh. Thanks to all donators)
- 1 special and unique trophy for winner (Now not only Eagle is special, but CC too) , 3 standard trophies to 2nd, 3rd and 4th place
- 40 donation trophies (as a thanks to everyone who donated and made this project become avantgarde to all others)
- 128 matches (almost 3/4 of them were actually played)

- 5668 ProtoCoins were bet by players in betting system (2689 on Cold Case , 2979 on Chess)
- 5378 ProtoCoins paid out to players who betted on Cold Case (yes, house was in a small + as every betting house )

- 127 players in the Main room right before and during the final match (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- 102 players in Begginer room (has probably no connections to Punisher, but it is worth to mention)
- 2nd peak activity on the final day in this record month for atWar since ever
- Finals were definitely the most watched, spectacted, commented and the most hyped match that was played on atWar since ever

Here are the pictures:

Finals day:

Last month:

LINKS

THE PUNISHER 1.0 ---> https://hr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=20187
THE PUNISHER 2.0 ---> https://hr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43613
THE PUNISHER SPECIAL UPDATE ---> https://hr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44251
THE PUNISHER BETTING SYSTEM ---> https://hr.atwar-game.com/admin/punisher-bets.php

THE END

Afterall above said, this project was worth all the bullshit I had to deal with, all the time I spent for this, all the nervs I lost to this, all the thousands of cigarettes I smoked to calm down and concentrate on everything
It wasn't easy at all; it wasn't easy even to remain normal while being into this, so forgive me if I did something not properly, it wasn't purposely.

I really, really hope you are all satisfied; honestly I was giving my best and I tried to make it as professional as possible.

Cheers from myself and Dave until the next big project.
Thanks once more; WE MADE IT !

Love you ♥
----

05.04.2020 - 20:02
 Crow
The final was actually enjoyable. It was nice seeing so many people active in the lobby waiting for the final to begin. Very exciting.
Good job and gg Cold Case
----
05.04.2020 - 20:03
Loved reading every sentence, GG CC AND CHESS
05.04.2020 - 20:04
Dave and Croat you were both great at keeping this alive and organised! I loved all your new ideas and they gave a new aspect to tournaments. I hope we see more in the near future.

As for the kind words, thanks for everything, thanks for hosting and keeping it up, I know how hard it must have been and last but not least thanks to the guys who had my back in the finals! ( Not to you guys who cheered for me just to win your bet ) .

GG and WP to all participants and especially Chess, a final to remember really. Cheers!

CC.
----
05.04.2020 - 20:17
Great tournament! Thank you for hosting and congratulations Cold Case
05.04.2020 - 21:01
I'm glad the final wasn't just over in 4 turns like most games are now, we got to see a real match played out and was very enjoyable to watch
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
05.04.2020 - 21:45
Good job!

----
05.04.2020 - 22:26
This is BS, because i was in college, so i didn't have time to play
----
Hi
05.04.2020 - 23:34
Written by Legendary Hero, 05.04.2020 at 22:26

This is BS, because i was in college, so i didn't have time to play

there is always time for atwar you slacker
06.04.2020 - 05:58
 4nic
This is great, croat did more work with this tourney then any green shield is ever capable of, all by himself...
Respect
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

06.04.2020 - 06:19
 4nic
Ok i saw the video, i know why chess lost... he listened to froyer and Zoella in Pr
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

06.04.2020 - 06:51
Written by 4nic, 06.04.2020 at 06:19

Ok i saw the video, i know why chess lost... he listened to froyer and Zoella in Pr

Weren't you a green shield till yesterday? Coherence at its finest.
06.04.2020 - 09:07
That was impressive work by Croat.
Great tournament and GG to CC.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word