Get Premium to hide all ads
21.04.2020 - 16:30
I know of WFing, but I'm a little confused as to how to do it. Haven't actually tried yet, but I figured I might as well get some info before trying.

I understand that it's placing a unit near a wall, and that can take down the wall. Are there any tips or tricks? Also, can Stealth units WF?

I want to know 'cos I have a strat idea, although I'm still a newb.

Thanks in advance.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
22.04.2020 - 03:06
Written by TriusMalarky, 21.04.2020 at 16:30

wfing is when someone wants to make a wall and you send any type of unit (stealth , naval , air ) near one of the two units trying to make a wall , so they will get WFed
and no wall will be put up there. However if you then move your WFing unit away and the enemy doesn't move his 2 units away , then a wall will be made.
22.04.2020 - 07:11
Written by TriusMalarky, 21.04.2020 at 16:30

It's as easy as understanding that two units cannot form a wall if a single enemy unit is close enough to one of them. It doesn't matter the type of unit, it simply has to be close enough to prevent the formation of a wall
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

22.04.2020 - 09:07
Alright, thanks. That makes sense.

One more question, though -- Can you WF a previously formed wall? I think I tried it yesterday but I'm not sure if it did anything.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
22.04.2020 - 10:13
Written by TriusMalarky, 22.04.2020 at 09:07

Alright, thanks. That makes sense.

One more question, though -- Can you WF a previously formed wall? I think I tried it yesterday but I'm not sure if it did anything.

what do you mean?
if a wall is formed you have to atack it to break it. Or if the enemy tries to move it and you have a unit nearby it will get WFed.
If a wall is already formed then you cannot WF it you must atack it.
23.04.2020 - 06:20
Quote:
What do you mean?

I think I know what he means ... if there is a wall already somewhere ... will bringing a unit close to one of the 2 units making it WF that wall next turn? and you already answered .. I thought for a while that you could, but apparently existing walls cannot be destroyed unless attacked!
----
Meso
08.05.2020 - 20:19
Mesopotamia, that is what I meant at the time.

But now it all makes sense.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word