Get Premium to hide all ads
11.05.2020 - 23:13
Hello,

A light bulb just turned on in my head, and it led me to this idea:

When you create a forum topic, you should have the authority to delete the posts that other users make. This will be useful so that you can remove bullies, haters, and people who want to undermine your perfectly innocent & valid ideas.

You should also be able to edit posts so that you can remove foul language or language that simply is not appropriate for the discussion.

Thank you.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
12.05.2020 - 01:38
Dear sir/Madam

Tru, we should be able to edit the name of the poster too

Sincerely,
DFU
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
12.05.2020 - 04:33
Not surprised dumb and dumber agree on something.

You do understand that this will end up being a complete pain in the ass 'one way street', right?
Every form of critic will be restricted, every different opinion will be deleted. It will only lead to more seperation, only this time, unheard.
Not to mention the chaos it will create, having people claiming one thing, then editing their forums and make it out they never claimed it, lol.

We have mods to 'moderate' the forums, though seems like they are only stepping in when its hurting either one of them directly/indirectly or their friends/clanmates.
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
12.05.2020 - 05:23
 Zoe
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 12.05.2020 at 01:38

Dear sir/Madam

Tru, we should be able to edit the name of the poster too

Sincerely,
DFU

you forgot to ban the poster too.
----
12.05.2020 - 14:40
Written by Waffel, 12.05.2020 at 04:33

You do understand that this will end up being a complete pain in the ass 'one way street', right?
Every form of critic will be restricted, every different opinion will be deleted. It will only lead to more seperation, only this time, unheard.
Not to mention the chaos it will create, having people claiming one thing, then editing their forums and make it out they never claimed it, lol.

We have mods to 'moderate' the forums, though seems like they are only stepping in when its hurting either one of them directly/indirectly or their friends/clanmates.

Durrrr, obvio!!!
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
12.05.2020 - 16:41

Yes, we have mods, but I'm just as capable of moderating my own thread as any of them.

If this feature was added, I would have removed your post already, or edited it to say "Wow, great idea, Sean!"
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
12.05.2020 - 23:15

WALKIN, Down the one wAy streeEt!!!
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word