Get Premium to hide all ads
14.05.2020 - 12:45
I present you: 1 Reinf scenario. I made this masterpiece from scratch, it was herculian efort.

Map have 4 cities, all are 1 reinf. Units, stats and bonuses are same as in regular world map. It is 1v1 game, in t1 both players get general and they are free to do what ever they want.
Starting funds are 1k but that does not matter really. It is 10 turns game(but in over 100 plays I never reached t10, even tho counter say 60 something, whats up with that btw?)
Victory condtions are take enemy cap and hold for 2 turns.

Basicly it is luck game, but if you simplify AW enough, it is esentialy dice throw, so this lil map is hart and soul of AW.

Obviously prem players have advantage because of general and strats, but nonprems can still win, their chances increase if they dont hit same citie as prem player. Iron Fist works best for t1, but after t1 LB is better choice cuz you can use your militia. Thats tricky part tho, cuz if you hit same place that IF guy is hiting, chances are good that you will lose. HW can work too, but that one is tricky.

There are tricky stuff that you can pull out, like sending 2 or 1 units to mess up opponent t1 battle and save general for caping, but that can also fail you.

Names of cities and countries and from cartoons, and background pic is mi face on a bunny.

----
...још сте ту...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word