Get Premium to hide all ads
29.05.2020 - 05:59
When I try to save the card, I get the message "Connection error. Error. WebSocket closed" - "Connection is unstable. Trying to reconnect" - "Reconnected. Checking the game state" - "Reconnected. Continuing the game." And so every time. I have normal Internet, how to solve this?
29.05.2020 - 06:09
Is it a clone?
29.05.2020 - 07:28
Yes
29.05.2020 - 07:50
Try clonning it again, but leave the units, clone only borders/countries/background. That will work.

The units are easy to re-create.
12.06.2020 - 08:27
Written by Estus, 29.05.2020 at 07:50

Try clonning it again, but leave the units, clone only borders/countries/background. That will work.

I am getting the same problem .. cloning my map for countries, borders, background only ... no units, and still getting websocket closed error ... but when I remove the countries, cloning works, but it defeats the purpose of cloning
----
Meso
12.06.2020 - 09:03
Reason why I am trying to clone is cuz my original map's background image is fucked:

before I zoom in:

after I zoom in just a bit:

here is what happened in one of the ongoing games (https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=8606992349):

if you have any idea what the hell happened and how can i fix that then i dont need to clone .. I am trying to reupload the background image several times but the connection times out before the browser can finish uploading .. file size: 19.8MB ..JPEG .. tried to reduce size to 6.5MB and down to 2MB and switched to JPG .. all same .. tries to upload then connection will be lost before it has time to upload ... tried chrome, IE, Edge, firefox .. all with no avail ... spent a month making those 299 countries in that map and it seems like everything is going to waste lol ... awesome sauce
----
Meso
12.06.2020 - 09:19
You must reupload the background image to fix that.
12.06.2020 - 09:22
Written by Estus, 12.06.2020 at 09:19

its not letting me like i said in my previous post

i have a friend who has a powerful programming computer at her work, she is gonna try to repload the the background image for me ... but thats kinda my last resort
----
Meso
12.06.2020 - 10:26
Written by Mesopotamia, 12.06.2020 at 09:22

Written by Estus, 12.06.2020 at 09:19

its not letting me like i said in my previous post

Hmmm, the problem probably isn't your computer, is the cloning of the map.
12.06.2020 - 10:35
Written by Estus, 12.06.2020 at 10:26

Hmmm, the problem probably isn't your computer, is the cloning of the map.

yes but the map I am trying to upload the background image is the original one .. no cloning there .. it just has too many borders i thought .. 299 countries, that the computer, editor or something else cant handle when I try to save it .. sometimes I am able to upload the image, even when connection restores .. but the image gets uploaded, and i dont see it disappearing when i zoom in .. but when i try to save ... it keeps loading until the connection to server times out after the maximum i think which is 500k MS i think or something like that .. which is about 8 minutes .. so problem is saving the map after I upload ..
----
Meso
13.10.2020 - 19:00
 Dave (Admin)
This issue is fixed, see https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45894

Also to report system bugs in the future, please use the Bugs Forum instead. This forum (Maps/scenarios - bugs) is supposed to be for reporting issues with certain custom maps to their authors, not for general bugs.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2021 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word