Get Premium to hide all ads
03.06.2020 - 11:53

This map attempts to re-imagine the original League of Nations idea

This world is a dynamic world spanning from ww1 all the way to the end of ww2 with factions created which people may join and fight for a side during the war

What is the League and what roles does it play?

The league is simply the peace-keeping force of the time and they serve as the mediators of the war.

World Wars

World War I begins on turn 3 and ends on turn 11(turn 10 is last turn for fighting). After it ends the League determines winners and helps organize the peace treaty.
World War II begins on turn 15 and ends on turn 23. After it ends the League determines winners and helps organize the peace treaty.

You may choose to remain neutral and not join a side in a war, which is fine. However if you don't join a faction then you may not war anyone who's involved in the world war. The only time you can join a war after it's already started is if someone involved in the war attacks you (f.e. USA is neutral in ww2 and japan attacks usa then USA may join on the opposite faction only). You may not join the same faction with a player who attacks you when you're neutral( that doesn't make any sense)

Peace Treaties

Each peace treaty is totally subjective depending on the winning side. The winners can choose to claim any land they took from the enemy by the end of the war or if they own majority of cities in one province they can claim it. The only time you my claim territory you don't have control over is if the enemy agrees to cede the territory, this is to prevent the winners from claiming 90% of the enemy's territory after the war despite fighting for maybe 2 provinces.

Interwar period

After the end of WW1 there will be an interwar period where all wars are suspended in preparation for WW2 except for event wars(event wars are the only wars allowed during interwar, MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT THE EVENTS AT THE START OF EACH TURN FOR EVENT WARS. Event wars are optional of course, not required.

-Great Depression & Stock market crash
During the interwar there was a major stock market crash and a great depression that followed. During each event there will be special units spawned called "Inflation" and "Great Depression" that will sap income from the parties. The stock-market mini-game will reflect how much inflation you get from the stock market crash.

Stock Market minigame

West of Chile, is a stock-market mini-game that reflects the global stocks, you can capture enemy stocks for their money(this doesn't violate the no-war rule of interwar period). However, owning the stock market comes with a risk. The more stocks you own by the time the stock market crash happens, the more inflation you will receive from the stocks therefore draining your overall income.

League of Nations rules

As league of nations you're solely the peacekeepers of the world and only exhibit force if necessary.
1. The league may fund nations who are NOT involved in the world wars, but they must pay back the money.
2. The League may not participate in world wars, nor take action against anyone involved in a world war
3. The league may only attack a country who tries to violate the no-war policy of the interwar era
4. The League determines who wins the wars and helps to organize a peace treaty

Additional information

World war 1 begins on turn 3 and ends on turn 11(turn 10 is last turn for attacks). After war ends LoN declares the war winners and helps to determine peace treaty
Event wars can be used to start wars on other players in the interwar period, although they are OPTIONAL, you do not have to do the event wars if you don't want to.
World war 2 begins on turn 16 and ends on turn 23. After war ends LoN declares war winners and helps to determine peace treaty
Stock Market crash begins on turn 11
Great depression begins on turn 12
During interwar period (Turns 11-14 wars are suspended except event wars)
Units change to ww2 era units on turn 12
03.06.2020 - 16:54
Omg love it! Fantastic work!
----

03.06.2020 - 17:12
This is great
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
04.06.2020 - 11:11
That looks great. Might be the first LoN to my likings

Luv ya doggo <3
----
Infinctus Callidas, Decus Aeternum
04.06.2020 - 11:55
I love the role of League of Nations on this
05.06.2020 - 14:02
I love pizza
05.06.2020 - 15:38
I love and am loved my nothing
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
07.06.2020 - 10:11
Bump

I love it so much! Plays out really well
----

08.06.2020 - 06:24
LoN Interwar Period Events - T10 to T14

As Event wars are not listed above, here I listed the Interwar Period Wars and additional Information that may assist a player during these short times.

• First Event War After World War 1 [Turn 9]: Russian Invasion of Xinjiang against North China
    If North China is busy during the war against South China then taking Xinjiang as the Russians (or Soviets) is of nothing but a pushover, other than the 2 province of Xinjiang itself, the nearest relevant region which is Ma Clique is at best 2-3 turns away from both provinces giving enough time for the Russian (or Soviets) to head on in and take both of them, after that, it is generally wise to stop the war as it will be just a stalemate game due to the distance of each nation's major forces.

Recommendation for Russia: If China isn't bothering with Xinjiang or uses its Reinf to send units deep into the heart of Mainland China, make as many units as you can within the surrounding area as this will occur at the exact Reinf Turn, thus giving you edge over numbers against China, after taking, don't bother taking more as China can easily defend the rest of the regions including Tibet.

Recommendation for China: If you suspect that Russia will try to be that one backstabbing dick then prepare some mix of Defensive and Offensive units over Xinjiang before event starts, if you are able to shut down his attack on Xinjiang, you can freely grab the "Stan" regions and hold, dont bother taking more as Russia can easily defend the rest of the regions.

Side Note: Apparently this is during WW1 but who am I to judge heh...

• Second Event War After World War 1 [Turn 11]: Phase 1 of Chinese Civil War
    Occurs during the 1929 stock market crash (which can be ignored as its not that noticeable anyway), both China can freely attack each other (but considering the last 2 games, both of them will most likely knife each other already at the start of the World War) to which the game will be determined by skill as both possess a fairly balanced front against each other.

Recommendation for Both China: Just start this war during the moment WW1 occurs, this is such a protracted War that will last 10-20 turns depending on who's who...

• Third Event War Nearing World War 2 [Turn 13]: Second-Sino Japanese War
    Japan will gain 6 Zeros, 15 Infantry, and 15 SNLFs around its region and is now legally allowed to step in and kick both or just one of China's ass, although please do be aware that it is fairly normal for Japan to one-side the fight with a Chinese as in the self-preservation sense for Japan, they don't want to be ganged by 2 players....
    This also occurs with WW2 units so strat accordingly.

Recommendation for Japan: Do I really need to tell you what to do in this situation?

Recommendation for China: If both of China are not allied nor with Peace of Japan, then simply band together, stop your silly war, and take out Japan before it eats all of you... Apes.. Together... Strong... 1 China cannot defend against the full brunt of the Japanese.

Note: You can still fight during WW2 by remaining neutral and continuing the war against each other.
----
Suisei no gotoku arawareta star no genseki, idol Vtuber Hosimati Suisei desu!
08.06.2020 - 07:25
Written by Akatsuki., 08.06.2020 at 06:24

As Event wars are not listed above, here I listed the Interwar Period Wars and additional Information that may assist a player during these short times.

Ty akat!
----

14.06.2020 - 15:47
Bad map, not recommend playing also people abuse LON and vortex doenst help.
----

14.06.2020 - 15:55
Super bad map dont play not recomended
----

14.06.2020 - 16:16
Written by BannedFor1Year, 14.06.2020 at 15:55

Super bad map dont play not recomended

Screenshot provided by: Pliny

Please don't make this personal ty
----

14.06.2020 - 16:17
Message deleted by Black Vortex. Reason: Pillory, just blatantly insulting.
14.06.2020 - 16:17
Written by BannedFor1Year, 14.06.2020 at 15:47

Bad map, not recommend playing also people abuse LON and vortex doenst help.

You got mad that italy wouldn't leave when there was no reason for him to leave, game was already over and everyone wanted to end but you were preventing the ally-end. You were ruining our game for your petty pride. You didn't even need the SP from the game yet you were ruining for the other 8 people who did nothing...
20.06.2020 - 01:46
Promoted this map for 30 days. Looks fun!
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word