Someone is drunk
----
Meso
26.06.2020 - 07:58
Stop with these posts
----

26.06.2020 - 09:11
Written by Novus Scythius, 26.06.2020 at 07:34

Ok, so some players think that if you have premium, you are automatically better than most. I'm not saying a lot of peeps think this, but a surprising amount do. Look, just because I did not spend money on atWar doesnt mean i am noob. It is simply that "Hey..I dont want premium...so stop poor shaming"
And yes, premium has lots of advantages, but do I really need it to have fun? No!

So you know who you are, peeps. Sorry if I am being really stupid here..

if you are not premium then you must have been positioned at a disadvantaged position in life. That is to say you cannot afford premium, which most likely means you live in close to abject poverty. Usually occupants of this bracket either must work extreme hours to survive or engage in criminal behavior. Either way, it would be difficult to devote any number of hours to acquiring skills on atWar when one must deal with such matters in life. Therefore, not having premium is the single greatest indicator of bad peformance.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
26.06.2020 - 09:21
Written by Tribune Aquila, 26.06.2020 at 09:11

Ok, so some players think that if you have premium, you are automatically better than most. I'm not saying a lot of peeps think this, but a surprising amount do. Look, just because I did not spend money on atWar doesnt mean i am noob. It is simply that "Hey..I dont want premium...so stop poor shaming"
And yes, premium has lots of advantages, but do I really need it to have fun? No!

if you are not premium then you must have been positioned at a disadvantaged position in life. That is to say you cannot afford premium, which most likely means you live in close to abject poverty. Usually occupants of this bracket either must work extreme hours to survive or engage in criminal behavior. Either way, it would be difficult to devote any number of hours to acquiring skills on atWar when one must deal with such matters in life. Therefore, not having premium is the single greatest indicator of bad peformance.

Look man, I got 6 months of prem only in giveaways because i cannot simply afford it, and it's not that im poor or near poverty, I just think spending money in some virtual game is not so important like eating food.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
26.06.2020 - 09:21

Naw i just dont want it
26.06.2020 - 09:23
Written by Palmitas, 26.06.2020 at 09:21

Look man, I got 6 months of prem only in giveaways because i cannot simply afford it, and it's not that im poor or near poverty, I just think spending money in some virtual game is not so important like eating food.

exactamundo
26.06.2020 - 09:23
If you do not have premium, then you cannot afford premium. If you cannot afford premium, then you must live in abject poverty. If you live in abject poverty, then you must be occupied with nefarious activity. If you are occupied with nefarious activity, then you cannot be occupied with atWar, and for this reason, you cannot be good at atWar.

There is nothing wrong with my chain of logic, and your citing of one exception will not change the underlying facts.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
26.06.2020 - 09:58
Prem sometimes screws you over because sometimes the only reason you lose the attack is because the gen bonus of the premium (when you attack someone with pre m and you dont )
26.06.2020 - 10:03
You play atWar to have fun and you enjoy it .. spending little money to get premium or anything else is just a kind gesture of appreciation .. plus it gives u some nice features .. just my opinion .. consider it like a donation or a tip
----
Meso
26.06.2020 - 10:27
Written by Mesopotamia, 26.06.2020 at 10:03

You play atWar to have fun and you enjoy it .. spending little money to get premium or anything else is just a kind gesture of appreciation .. plus it gives u some nice features .. just my opinion .. consider it like a donation or a tip

^^ it's about sustaining the game
----

27.06.2020 - 05:19
 Alex
Written by Tribune Aquila, 26.06.2020 at 09:23

If you do not have premium, then you cannot afford premium. If you cannot afford premium, then you must live in abject poverty. If you live in abject poverty, then you must be occupied with nefarious activity. If you are occupied with nefarious activity, then you cannot be occupied with atWar, and for this reason, you cannot be good at atWar.

There is nothing wrong with my chain of logic, and your citing of one exception will not change the underlying facts.

Yeah you are right, you are a living example as well to prove this

indeed the USA is an abject country, poor sean cant afford prem
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
27.06.2020 - 05:34
Moved to Off-Topic
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word