Get Premium to hide all ads
29.06.2020 - 20:04
I hate these retardo mc niggas think policing the internet for saying faggot are saving the world

man i love rape jokes racist jokes pedo jokes gay jokes and i am sure most people do

fucking losers tryna take my sense of humor down i thought internet was the land of the free home of the brave

fuckig cocksuckers god i am tired of this shit

can i just say faggot as a joke without being butt fucked by 30 iq actual faggot gaylords on twitter god damn???
29.06.2020 - 21:37
 Sid (Admin)
It's ok to like whatever humor or jokes you want, just do it off AtWar.
29.06.2020 - 23:03
Written by Sid, 29.06.2020 at 21:37

i'm not talking about atwar i'm talkign about real life bro
29.06.2020 - 23:06
 Sid (Admin)
Written by vampire master V, 29.06.2020 at 23:03

Knowing where you live... Gl finding people like you there lol.
29.06.2020 - 23:09
Written by Sid, 29.06.2020 at 23:06

Written by vampire master V, 29.06.2020 at 23:03

Knowing where you live... Gl finding people like you there lol.

man i just hate california sometimes bro
30.06.2020 - 23:48
Written by vampire master V, 29.06.2020 at 23:09

Cali's very PC. Also it's dangerous to say overly edgy things in a public setting in today's society. But thankfully you'll find plenty of people on the internet who share your sense of humor.
01.07.2020 - 15:31
Quote:
Quote:

USA is... *thinks about oil freedom, racial profiling, the constitution and its hate towards everyone and Trump* yeah.
01.07.2020 - 15:55
Written by vampire master V, 29.06.2020 at 20:04

Are you 15? You sound like one. I have no idea why you would say edgy jokes irl out of the blue, with friends, sure. Online, sure

In all fairness. If you constantly make them...

You really have to ask yourself, "why?" is it really because you're a pedo? Or what?

The more I see people who say edgy jokes, say them because they want to fit in or they have insecurities. This is also from personal experience...

So eh, are you a pedo or like "hehehehe uh oh, hehe, I'm funny and they think I am too, hehe"
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
01.07.2020 - 16:03
Protip: if you want to join a circle jerk, just go to /pol/, very high IQ points over there my main man

Edit, its also because edgy jokes are very 2015-2017 social media trends, that's also why, in response to the title

Another Edit, are the jokes you say actually funny or just being old? Or just shit?

What do you you call a black guy with blonde hair? A point a Guinness. We use to say that in school, for like, a month or two. Then it got old and then we use to slag the people who made it because it was so old.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word