Get Premium to hide all ads
30.06.2020 - 08:45
Isn't there an actual map without dividing USA, China, Russia and Brazil? there is one but it's not cloneable I need one the same as the standard World Map but without dividing the big countries
30.06.2020 - 22:46
Written by Yacer, 30.06.2020 at 08:45

Isn't there an actual map without dividing USA, China, Russia and Brazil? there is one but it's not cloneable I need one the same as the standard World Map but without dividing the big countries

Not since 2010 no, it was decided that countries were too big and powerful so they updated them with divisions. India is the only one that wasn't split.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
01.07.2020 - 07:16
World 50k by TheCommunist has countries not split .. not clonable tho
----
Meso
02.07.2020 - 07:41
Unfortunately, I also tried starting from the cloning of the normal map of the world to then remove the divisions, but this then presents errors and creates invisible borders that make it unplayable.

As long as they don't fix the editor, making maps is a challenge and there is a risk that the map on the editor is fine, but then it is unplayable for all the errors
03.07.2020 - 15:06
Written by Eridans, 02.07.2020 at 07:41

Unfortunately, I also tried starting from the cloning of the normal map of the world to then remove the divisions, but this then presents errors and creates invisible borders that make it unplayable.

As long as they don't fix the editor, making maps is a challenge and there is a risk that the map on the editor is fine, but then it is unplayable for all the errors

Re-upload the background and the invisible borders will disappear
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
03.07.2020 - 15:27
Written by Augustus Caesar, 03.07.2020 at 15:06

Written by Eridans, 02.07.2020 at 07:41

Re-upload the background and the invisible borders will disappear

Test already done and it did not work, you can try too if you believe, clone the normal world map, load the background image wait 1 day and you will see that the sea troops cannot navigate near Japan and between the islands of Indonesia and ground troops between the islands of Indonesia and the peninsula of Malaysia

The place where I reported this is:
https://it.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43212

I don't think it was ever solved
03.07.2020 - 16:18
Written by Eridans, 03.07.2020 at 15:27

Test already done and it did not work, you can try too if you believe, clone the normal world map, load the background image wait 1 day and you will see that the sea troops cannot navigate near Japan and between the islands of Indonesia and ground troops between the islands of Indonesia and the peninsula of Malaysia

This sounds like an isolated incident as I've cloned the world map before and avoided such problems. Not that the map editor is 100% but a lot of these problems don't occur if you work from scratch and not clone a silverlight map into HTML5.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
04.07.2020 - 00:52
Written by Augustus Caesar, 03.07.2020 at 16:18

This sounds like an isolated incident as I've cloned the world map before and avoided such problems. Not that the map editor is 100% but a lot of these problems don't occur if you work from scratch and not clone a silverlight map into HTML5.

It is not an isolated incident if you go to the link https://it.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43212 , Estus has also replicated the error starting from a cloning and I invite you to try it too and tell if it worked or from the same errors.

As for the new maps, even the borders, the coloring of the states, the rare units, the general and much more does not work, as proof of this I started from scratch and this is the problem I encountered:

https://it.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44838

But if you go on bugs the forum is full, the editor works very badly and if it is not fixed make a map without bugs is very difficult, especially if you start from a cloning.

Anyway you mentioned silverlight, is the world map html5 or silverlight?
What do you use?
04.07.2020 - 12:59
Written by Eridans, 04.07.2020 at 00:52

It is not an isolated incident if you go to the link https://it.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43212 , Estus has also replicated the error starting from a cloning and I invite you to try it too and tell if it worked or from the same errors.

As for the new maps, even the borders, the coloring of the states, the rare units, the general and much more does not work, as proof of this I started from scratch and this is the problem I encountered:

But if you go on bugs the forum is full, the editor works very badly and if it is not fixed make a map without bugs is very difficult, especially if you start from a cloning.

What do you use?

I've cloned the world map and not gotten the issue you speak of, I've seen the bug before and to my knowledge there's no trick to fix it yet but it seems to be completely random whether it happens or not(great editor I know). I'm not sure what issue you are having with colouring? The rare units and general are a problem, whenever asked about it the staff seem to just ignore it though. The world map is a silverlight map so it makes sense that cloning it will bring a bunch of problems since the original owners rushed the release of HTML5 and didn't take the time to do things properly. You can still use the silverlight editor through internet explorer but you can only edit old maps or clone them into HTML5.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
04.07.2020 - 13:18
Written by Augustus Caesar, 04.07.2020 at 12:59

Written by Eridans, 04.07.2020 at 00:52

What do you use?

I've cloned the world map and not gotten the issue you speak of, I've seen the bug before and to my knowledge there's no trick to fix it yet but it seems to be completely random whether it happens or not(great editor I know). I'm not sure what issue you are having with colouring? The rare units and general are a problem, whenever asked about it the staff seem to just ignore it though. The world map is a silverlight map so it makes sense that cloning it will bring a bunch of problems since the original owners rushed the release of HTML5 and didn't take the time to do things properly. You can still use the silverlight editor through internet explorer but you can only edit old maps or clone them into HTML5.

doesn't it give you the problem? what is the name of the map you cloned? have you used html5 or silverlight?
As for the coloring you have not read the link to the post I put?
in any case with what you wrote you only confirmed that the editor works very badly
04.07.2020 - 16:36
Written by Eridans, 04.07.2020 at 13:18

doesn't it give you the problem? what is the name of the map you cloned? have you used html5 or silverlight?
in any case with what you wrote you only confirmed that the editor works very badly

No it hasn't given me the issue, I made the map public. it is called "Roma & Karlo 2". I went and read your post and ill be honest it made absolutely no sense...? The editor isn't in a great state but im not sure the issues you are having are an absolute happens everytime, it seems like an isolated incident.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
05.07.2020 - 09:47
Written by Augustus Caesar, 04.07.2020 at 16:36

No it hasn't given me the issue, I made the map public. it is called "Roma & Karlo 2". I went and read your post and ill be honest it made absolutely no sense...? The editor isn't in a great state but im not sure the issues you are having are an absolute happens everytime, it seems like an isolated incident.

But what test did you do?

This map works but you have not created it now but on 16/04/2020, also how did you copy it?

In fact, this map cannot be cloned for errors present in the units

Example:

"Scorcher Missile" with collateral 350 instead the maximum is 100, this error does not allow saving the error and returns the message "websocket disconnected"

It has also been changed since there are no buildings

If you clonet and select Indonesia by turning the borders red, you will see that there are lines that cross the sea and will make navigation and movements by land impossible even if canceled and recreated

(Unfortunately I am not able to display the images, the link must be taken)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bm9XC9R1MGsm2oRI8wgVfTh4BlOTEQz0/view?usp=sharing

So I ask you how you cloned it with silverlight? Or how?

Try to clone it with html5 now and if it works tell me what the map is called and with what browser and operating system, because to me with chrome, ie, and mozilla it does not work and I find, as indeed many seeing the forum, many errors to point that now I think the editor has no more maintenance and I hope they are working on a new one,with this it is difficult to make a map without errors

As for the colors, you can also see the links to the images, in practice it only colors the part where the capital is located, in the editor it works, see if with these 2 images it is clearer

Error
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i1s2JfdBju_3NicxVEjKD_YHOnGLldwq/view?usp=sharing

Correct:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBH-6XPQakDM_klKYX_u3fbgR1rWLviA/view?usp=sharing

The error occurs if you select the "Rotate map horizontally" option
05.07.2020 - 14:32
Written by Eridans, 05.07.2020 at 09:47

Written by Augustus Caesar, 04.07.2020 at 16:36

But what test did you do?

This map works but you have not created it now but on 16/04/2020, also how did you copy it?

In fact, this map cannot be cloned for errors present in the units

Example:

"Scorcher Missile" with collateral 350 instead the maximum is 100, this error does not allow saving the error and returns the message "websocket disconnected"

It has also been changed since there are no buildings

If you clonet and select Indonesia by turning the borders red, you will see that there are lines that cross the sea and will make navigation and movements by land impossible even if canceled and recreated

(Unfortunately I am not able to display the images, the link must be taken)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bm9XC9R1MGsm2oRI8wgVfTh4BlOTEQz0/view?usp=sharing

So I ask you how you cloned it with silverlight? Or how?

Try to clone it with html5 now and if it works tell me what the map is called and with what browser and operating system, because to me with chrome, ie, and mozilla it does not work and I find, as indeed many seeing the forum, many errors to point that now I think the editor has no more maintenance and I hope they are working on a new one,with this it is difficult to make a map without errors

As for the colors, you can also see the links to the images, in practice it only colors the part where the capital is located, in the editor it works, see if with these 2 images it is clearer

Error
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i1s2JfdBju_3NicxVEjKD_YHOnGLldwq/view?usp=sharing

Correct:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBH-6XPQakDM_klKYX_u3fbgR1rWLviA/view?usp=sharing

The error occurs if you select the "Rotate map horizontally" option

I've answered literally all of these questions...
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
05.07.2020 - 15:00
Written by Augustus Caesar, 05.07.2020 at 14:32

Maybe I'm lost, where are your answers?

You have not used html5 for copying, copying with html5 with your map does not allow saving and creates invisible borders, see image of Indonesia, so what did you use?

You didn't clone now, so you didn't do the test I asked for. so how do you say it works for you and is an isolated accident?
05.07.2020 - 15:47
Written by Eridans, 05.07.2020 at 15:00

Written by Augustus Caesar, 05.07.2020 at 14:32

Maybe I'm lost, where are your answers?

You have not used html5 for copying, copying with html5 with your map does not allow saving and creates invisible borders, see image of Indonesia, so what did you use?

You didn't clone now, so you didn't do the test I asked for. so how do you say it works for you and is an isolated accident?

I quite clearly used HTML5 considering the date of the map. I told you I'e cloned many maps and never encountered your problem.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
05.07.2020 - 23:53
Written by Augustus Caesar, 05.07.2020 at 15:47

I quite clearly used HTML5 considering the date of the map. I told you I'e cloned many maps and never encountered your problem.

which browser and which operating system did you use?
06.07.2020 - 15:01
Written by Augustus Caesar, 05.07.2020 at 15:47

As I had predicted by cloning your map it creates invisible borders in Indonesia (Map Test1), it is not an isolated case as you say, now it always happens.

As for your map, when you did that cloning you could also transfer the units with errors like the "Scorcher Missile" now no longer, maybe you don't know it but there have been pejorative changes to the editor since then, just look at the forum.

In addition, yours is a map cloned from the "Standard" map that I have not found and this leads to asking the question again:
How did you clone that map? from which map did you clone? Is the "Standard" map your own hidden map?

Make it public and try to clone, as long as it's still possible and still works

The test if you want to do it and realize how things really are now you should clone today with the "World Map" which is the one that was used and cloned with html5 and then write here whether or not navigation in Indonesia works and movement of ground troops in Indonesia and Malaysia
07.07.2020 - 13:59
I found a map, but I just realised you created the map lol. "Realistic World". I made a clone of it
16.07.2020 - 10:38
Written by Grand Isle, 07.07.2020 at 13:59

I found a map, but I just realised you created the map lol. "Realistic World". I made a clone of it

I know it but the borders are messed up
16.07.2020 - 14:43

you can clone it but almost certainly in indonesia and other parts of the world movements by sea and by land do not work is the bug I mentioned in previous posts
17.07.2020 - 09:51
Written by Eridans, 16.07.2020 at 14:43

you can clone it but almost certainly in indonesia and other parts of the world movements by sea and by land do not work is the bug I mentioned in previous posts

There is a bug in Malaysia too.
17.07.2020 - 11:19
Written by Grand Isle, 17.07.2020 at 09:51

Written by Eridans, 16.07.2020 at 14:43

There is a bug in Malaysia too.

not only also off the coast of Japan, near Great Britain and in various other places, the cloning of the world map at the moment does not work and the editor has numerous bugs, making a map without meeting at least one is difficult
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word