Get Premium to hide all ads
20.07.2020 - 14:52
Hello Guyz,

I'm Vlad Racovita and I have a new plan to bring back my channel which now is more active than ever before sponsoring atwar.

4 years ago, thanks to atwar players I managed to kick in with my first video immediately shining thousands of views in the first month with war simulation videos.

People really appreciated them and I had a lot of fun creating them but they were far from easy and some have risen political controversy among viewers. Nonetheless, it should be mentioned that it brought thousands of new players in atwar, including guests, more than 10.000, and some of you reading this, maybe you entered through my links.

Now, on the same channel, I'm posting every day a ''Country X vs Country Y economic comparison'' and I always put as a layout a map made on atwar as I firmly believe they are the best, like decorative jewels.

I'm planning to write it in every language and in every description and comment section so that people join our community.

I have nothing to offer as a gift for appreciation for your commitment, but if you really want to come in and join this battle, we're in together brother.
I hope Dave sees it and helps me at least giving some protocoins to those that can participate actively. It will surely take less than 1 month.

What we need is to:
Go to every video I recently posted keep it silent on a tab of yours, put a like and a dislike every 10 likes as the youtube algorithm, when it sees dislikes, promotes videos for debate purposes.

Here's the channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeBellorumSimulationibus/videos

And here are the videos I'm currently posting, I will add 1 every day, if you want to suggest anything, it would be good.

Germany vs Africa
Western European countries compared by nominal GDP
the UK vs India
The Netherlands vs Indonesia
California vs Africa, India, Russia, Indonesia and Mexico
New York State vs Russia
Top 4 largest economies
North Korea vs South Korea
India vs Pakistan
ASEAN countries compared
France vs the UK
War effects on the Iraqi Economy
China vs the USA
Brazil vs Italy
The Netherlands vs Belgium
Israel vs Egypt
China vs India
USA vs Canada
China vs Japan
Australia vs Indonesia
Singapore vs Malaysia
Greece vs Turkey
Singapore vs Malaysia
Australia vs Indonesia
Germany vs UK
USA vs UK since 1800
Rwanda vs Burundi
Spain vs Mexico
Japan vs Germany
Argentina vs Chile

Thank you very much guys, without you I would be going too far

Vlad Racovita
20.07.2020 - 15:08
 Dave (Admin)
Exciting news Vlad! You have my full support

Let's do this!
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

20.07.2020 - 15:45
Your videos were why I ended up on this shitty game called Atwar
----

20.07.2020 - 23:56
 Cluj
Ok.... I just notice i knew first this channel than atwar and i knew atwar from another part... looks fair.
----
"What you see online, is never, the whole absolute truth, about anyone"
-Palmitas 2019

Do I need to say something more?
21.07.2020 - 00:20
This is good
----
21.07.2020 - 06:50
Vlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
----
22.07.2020 - 10:49
Done. Interesting videos btw.
23.07.2020 - 10:47
Really good
23.07.2020 - 15:13
Written by BannedFor1Year, 23.07.2020 at 12:05

Nice videos, i want a video with russia and lithuania

Russia will win you haters
29.07.2020 - 22:50
Nice vid do one with hungry
30.07.2020 - 15:50
31.07.2020 - 03:00
Good initiative!
01.08.2020 - 09:38
Please now read this topic, https://it.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45427 you can watch the vids and earn up to 1000 protocoins
02.08.2020 - 03:10
Maybe i am noob, but one can only put 1 like or dislike to a video ?
02.08.2020 - 04:59
 Agel
Written by ITSGG, 02.08.2020 at 03:10

Maybe i am noob, but one can only put 1 like or dislike to a video ?

This is meant to be a collective effort.

Also I guess is time to make a fake google account in order to do this.
02.08.2020 - 05:11
 Agel
Also What would be the conditions for you to do war simulations again? (since those are basically playing Atwar) because they would atract players more easily.
02.08.2020 - 07:50
Written by Agel, 02.08.2020 at 05:11

Also What would be the conditions for you to do war simulations again? (since those are basically playing Atwar) because they would atract players more easily.

Unfortunately there are some base reasons why I don't want to publish war simulations. I'll try to be brief.
- The format is wrong, people don't want to read, they want to listen and only Binkov Battlegrounds does it with success
- If people don't read, they assume everything is bullishit
- If people assume everything is bullshit because they don't read the analysis, they will judge the video according to their nationality
- When a video gets dislikes because of this people, the algorithm shares it to other people in the same country, and the video gets disliked even more
- War videos just don't get ads, or the ads are really worthless, hence every million of views I make less than 200$ instead of the average on youtube in the entertainment, which should be from 5 to 10 times more.
- It takes between 1 week or 2 to make a single video

Result:
Turkey vs Greece war simulation: 140 likes and 140 dislikes..... 105 likes from Turkey and 135 dislikes from Greece. 10 days of work trashed for 5$.

Hope you understand.
02.08.2020 - 13:38
 Agel
Written by VladRacovita, 02.08.2020 at 07:50

Result:
Turkey vs Greece war simulation: 140 likes and 140 dislikes..... 105 likes from Turkey and 135 dislikes from Greece. 10 days of work trashed for 5$

I understand.
05.08.2020 - 18:21
What about a military budget comparison? Based on your previous comment, I am sure the citizens of the USA will be thrilled lol!
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
18.08.2020 - 14:32
Written by VladRacovita, 02.08.2020 at 07:50

Written by Agel, 02.08.2020 at 05:11

Unfortunately there are some base reasons why I don't want to publish war simulations. I'll try to be brief.
- The format is wrong, people don't want to read, they want to listen and only Binkov Battlegrounds does it with success
- If people don't read, they assume everything is bullishit
- If people assume everything is bullshit because they don't read the analysis, they will judge the video according to their nationality
- When a video gets dislikes because of this people, the algorithm shares it to other people in the same country, and the video gets disliked even more
- War videos just don't get ads, or the ads are really worthless, hence every million of views I make less than 200$ instead of the average on youtube in the entertainment, which should be from 5 to 10 times more.
- It takes between 1 week or 2 to make a single video

Result:
Turkey vs Greece war simulation: 140 likes and 140 dislikes..... 105 likes from Turkey and 135 dislikes from Greece. 10 days of work trashed for 5$.

Hope you understand.

that is true but those videos are what made your channel what it is. If I remember back from my days of creating you can disable comments and likes/dislikes on videos, though that also comes with i believe instant demonetization. I think a good way to continue growing the audience that started for the war simulations (like myself) you could maybe do one every few weeks with the economic/country comparisons the mainstay and revenue source with the sims to just grow the base?
04.09.2020 - 14:33
Can someone please correct this grammar; "Go to every video I recently posted keep it silent on a tab of yours, put a like and a dislike every 10 likes as the youtube algorithm, when it sees dislikes, promotes videos for debate purposes."

I am not understanding, please tell me whether the bottom is correct? Do you need us to:

1) Open every video on Youtube
2) Keep it muted? "keep it silent"?
3) Put a like AND dislike on every video? Is it possible to like and dislike the same video?

You say that the algorithm will favour videos that have a good amount of dislikes. That I do understand.

Regards
----

Join the Call of Cthulhu!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn