Get Premium to hide all ads
12.10.2020 - 10:43
Personally I think they're spot on.

What do you think is the most likely electoral outcome? I am voting in-person in Pennsylvania so my vote actually matters. You're welcome, Republicans who are stuck in blue states. YOU'RE WELCOME!

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
12.10.2020 - 22:05
I think it is more likely to be the opposite color than the one shown. I predict that trump wins. After the election you can thank me for sparing you all the suspense
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
13.10.2020 - 01:24
 Dave (Admin)
Nice fake map Sean

Still, I'm having a hard time understanding how any polls can show Biden in the lead. When Biden does an event, maybe 6 people show up. Trump does a rally and thousands and thousands of people show up. Seriously, how is this even close?

I went to the Trump rally in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and I saw it with my own eyes, there must have been 20,000 people. The line to get it must have been 2 miles long. I've never seen so many people turnout for any political event in my life. (And still the news media barely even report it....)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

13.10.2020 - 01:50
Written by Dave, 13.10.2020 at 01:24

Nice fake map Sean

Still, I'm having a hard time understanding how any polls can show Biden in the lead. When Biden does an event, maybe 6 people show up. Trump does a rally and thousands and thousands of people show up. Seriously, how is this even close?

I went to the Trump rally in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and I saw it with my own eyes, there must have been 20,000 people. The line to get it must have been 2 miles long. I've never seen so many people turnout for any political event in my life. (And still the news media barely even report it....)

Yes, you are completely right about the enthusiasm gap. But I would analogize it to a war between Hong Kong and China. Hong Kong might be incredibly enthusiastic, but China has millions of people at its disposal. The polls aren't as inaccurate as last time because of adjustments, and quite frankly there are just too many people who see Biden as a return to normalcy (can you blame them?)

Personally, I don't think Trump will win. And I've bet money on it, too, with the weed sector. Trump just couldn't be presidential, could he? He has really pissed me off these past couple months with political malpractice. Silly and ridiculous mistakes. Obviously he has my vote... why can't we all just be conscionable men & women?
----
13.10.2020 - 01:55
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Tribune Aquila, 13.10.2020 at 01:50

Yes, you are completely right about the enthusiasm gap. But I would analogize it to a war between Hong Kong and China. Hong Kong might be incredibly enthusiastic, but China has millions of people at its disposal. The polls aren't as inaccurate as last time because of adjustments, and quite frankly there are just too many people who see Biden as a return to normalcy (can you blame them?)

Personally, I don't think Trump will win. And I've bet money on it, too, with the weed sector. Trump just couldn't be presidential, could he? He has really pissed me off these past couple months with political malpractice. Silly and ridiculous mistakes. Obviously he has my vote... why can't we all just be conscionable men & women?

Yeah, you have a point there. I hope Trump wins but I'm really worried about it.

Do you think we'll have another civil war over this?
----
--Sun Tzu

13.10.2020 - 09:31

Nice fake map Sean

Im not from the states but even I know that there is a difference between biden campaign and trumps. If Biden had the same kind of events as the democrats did before the coronavirus, dont you think the crowds would be much bigger than trumps? As was the case in like any other year? Hillary had way bigger crowds. Bernie had way bigger crowds. Having big crowds does not equal your national support.
13.10.2020 - 11:18
 Nero
Looks about right
Keep us posted, Sean!
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
13.10.2020 - 14:06

Nice fake map Sean

Biden voters are staying away from crowds due to the pandemic. The polls in Mi/Wi/Penn are also showing Biden ahead by around 6-7 points. Even if the polls are wrong by 3-4 points (like 2016), Biden is still favored at the moment. I'm voting for Trump, but Biden is most likely going to win.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/trump-vs-biden-top-battleground-states/
15.10.2020 - 00:02
I think the info on Hunter Biden is going to start turning heads. I am not sure that Biden can even run for president if he has committed treason....perhaps that explains why the second debate was canceled. The moderator (even a corrupt one) would be forced to ask at least one question on it....

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2020/10/14/giuliani-biden-crime-family-has-operated-for-decades-fbi-and-sdny-have-known-about-it/
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
15.10.2020 - 00:17
Hey guys, when you vote, don't mail in ballots. There has been evidence that mail carriers will throw out ballots that they don't like. There is often a little letter on the outside of the envelope with either an "d" or an "r" that can signify which party you are from or who you voted for.
----
15.10.2020 - 00:29
Written by Lord Aragorn, 15.10.2020 at 00:02

I think the info on Hunter Biden is going to start turning heads. I am not sure that Biden can even run for president if he has committed treason....perhaps that explains why the second debate was canceled. The moderator (even a corrupt one) would be forced to ask at least one question on it....

Nah the 2nd debate was cancelled because Trump didn't want to do it lol. But hopefully the new revelations about Biden manage to hurt him like they did Hillary. Trump won in 2016 from very small margins, and part of it was due to eroding support for Killary in the week before Nov 8th.
15.10.2020 - 16:02
Written by Lord Aragorn, 15.10.2020 at 00:17

Hey guys, when you vote, don't mail in ballots. There has been evidence that mail carriers will throw out ballots that they don't like. There is often a little letter on the outside of the envelope with either an "d" or an "r" that can signify which party you are from or who you voted for.

how does trump vote?
how do foreign americans, aka military service vote?

stupidity these days.
15.10.2020 - 23:20
Perhaps what I meant to say is don't mail in ballots unless you can't help it
----
17.10.2020 - 15:37
Written by Lord Aragorn, 15.10.2020 at 23:20

so where is your argument about fraud? and where is the proof? Seems like u magically changed your stance.. lmao
19.10.2020 - 02:24
Written by ITSGG1122, 17.10.2020 at 15:37

so where is your argument about fraud? and where is the proof? Seems like u magically changed your stance.. lmao

Stance is the same...there have been instances where this has happened. I am merely telling this info for your own benefit. Take it or leave it...your choice
----
19.10.2020 - 08:56
Written by Lord Aragorn, 19.10.2020 at 02:24

Stance is the same...there have been instances where this has happened. I am merely telling this info for your own benefit. Take it or leave it...your choice

Dont go to school in USA, there have been instances where school shootings have happened...
20.10.2020 - 01:59
I already voted via mail. No problems here
----
20.10.2020 - 11:03
Written by ITSGG1122, 19.10.2020 at 08:56

Written by Lord Aragorn, 19.10.2020 at 02:24

Dont go to school in USA, there have been instances where school shootings have happened...

gigi what happened to you, I thought you took the red pill! YOU TOOK THE BLUE (DEMOCRAT) PILL! HOW COULD YOU?
----
20.10.2020 - 11:20
This is my final election forecast:

----
20.10.2020 - 12:04
 Dave (Admin)
My prediction

----
--Sun Tzu

21.10.2020 - 00:11
Written by Dave, 20.10.2020 at 12:04

My prediction

I like it. Trump will win by at least this amount imho. After the stuff about Joe is released in a few days, I would not be surprised by a red wave tbh.
----
21.10.2020 - 03:03
 Sid (Admin)

This is the election
21.10.2020 - 07:40
You from Pensylvania Sean? Ew, a dutch, a northerner, no wonder you clash with Tik-Tok, you are raised in a surrounding of marijuana smokers

Any good people from the Bible Belt here? Whats your prediction on the elections, thats what i wanna hear
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
21.10.2020 - 23:57
Written by Skanderbeg, 21.10.2020 at 07:40

You from Pensylvania Sean? Ew, a dutch, a northerner, no wonder you clash with Tik-Tok, you are raised in a surrounding of marijuana smokers

Any good people from the Bible Belt here? Whats your prediction on the elections, thats what i wanna hear

I am in Florida. The majority of people here are in for Trump, signs for him everywhere in Jacksonville (where I am). People are selling his merchandise on the streets (not so for Biden). At least 75000 cars were counted going to Trump's rally in Miami last week so, yeah, that is all you need to know. And the African-Americans are way more supportive of Trump than the media makes it out to be...in my humble experience anyway.

I have been from sea to shining sea in this year alone and there are many liberals I know that are taking a single glance at Trump. This "lab top from hell" deal (coming out any time now...it is huge) should push them over the edge.

I hate to break it to yah but there is noooooo way that Biden gets in...sue me if I am wrong!
----
22.10.2020 - 02:07
Written by Sid, 21.10.2020 at 03:03

This is the election

----
22.10.2020 - 09:08
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Alois, 22.10.2020 at 02:07

This is the election

Sid has a right to his opinion, even if I disagree with it.
----
--Sun Tzu

22.10.2020 - 09:17
 Sid (Admin)
Written by Dave, 22.10.2020 at 09:08

Written by Alois, 22.10.2020 at 02:07

This is the election

Sid has a right to his opinion, even if I disagree with it.

You also live in CA. Fire me and i'll take your guns!
22.10.2020 - 11:50
 Zoe
Landslide Biden:

Landslide Trump:

Median:

I doubt Trump will get a win this time. The entire democratic party's slogan this time is "vote". They'll get much more turnout than Hillary did in 2016. It's unlikely he will pull it this time.
----
22.10.2020 - 11:56
 Zoe

This is the election

Realistic, except that nebraska district thingy
----
22.10.2020 - 12:01
Written by Lord Aragorn, 21.10.2020 at 23:57

Written by Skanderbeg, 21.10.2020 at 07:40

I am in Florida. The majority of people here are in for Trump, signs for him everywhere in Jacksonville (where I am). People are selling his merchandise on the streets (not so for Biden). At least 75000 cars were counted going to Trump's rally in Miami last week so, yeah, that is all you need to know. And the African-Americans are way more supportive of Trump than the media makes it out to be...in my humble experience anyway.

I have been from sea to shining sea in this year alone and there are many liberals I know that are taking a single glance at Trump. This "lab top from hell" deal (coming out any time now...it is huge) should push them over the edge.

I hate to break it to yah but there is noooooo way that Biden gets in...sue me if I am wrong!

In 2016, Trump won Florida by 1.18%, a mere 113k votes. https://prnt.sc/v4q668
Millions have already voted, up to maybe 30% of the electorate compared to 2016 total votes.
https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2020/10/16/early-voting-transform-2020-election
https://en.as.com/en/2020/10/18/latest_news/1602976448_901432.html

Early voting, either through mail-ins or in person have skyrocketed. Due to the pandemic or maybe even due to voting Trump out.
In the media and even through Trump himself mail-ins are not supported by the republicans. But in reality, even the republicans are trying to get their people to vote by mail-ins... the hypocricy.

As for your comment, do you really believe that the support for Biden is less than the support for Hillary? Not saying that Florida will flip to the democrats, but Florida was only won by a mere 1% i.e. 100k votes. If the Trump support has grown since 2016, then why did in the midterms of 2018, the congressional districts 26th and 27th flipped from republican to democratic by margins of 4-6%.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word