Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by DJ003, 26.10.2020 - 11:34
So froyer is back, he has received his punishment; which I wholeheartedly support; he has served his time. Let's move on and try enjoy the game because make no mistake , I need to emphasize once more this is a game. To those who wish to destroy an entire coalition not only do I believe it to be unwarranted, it is simply counter productive. I mean what have I done wrong? Anyway my innocence or guilt is hardly the point. I have stated this privately to a few, by now it is a known fact that that atwar is a niche game, it is important to attract and more importantly RETAIN new players if you wish your game to grow. Far too often I believe the members of the community practise self sabotage.

It is easy to think of froyer as a villain, of course his provocative nature does him little favours, but let's not forget his positive contributions. Without froyer and abraham I know I definitely would never have played this game, and players like brutal and others developed in no small part due to froyer's influence. One less clan does not help the game. My very small piece of advice especially to long standing members of comp community. Lets try a paradigm shift, instead of thinking of yourself as the centre of the universe, imagine you are a small part of a very small thing, that you really enjoy and you would like to see it grow. When you take an action, ask yourself, will this help the thing I enjoy grow or not, and maybe let that be your guiding influence.
If for some strange reason there is no real repentance and future violations occur then rules are rules. In that case justice must not only be done but must also be seen to be done.
29.10.2020 - 11:12
Written by JUGERS2, 29.10.2020 at 11:07

Written by Chess, 29.10.2020 at 11:02

What Froyer really should have done is join a clan that has multiple mods in it. He would have never been banned even if he would reveal personal information about someone or use racist language.

He been there done this thow....

Chess just trying to bait an argument with me
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
29.10.2020 - 11:37

What Froyer really should have done is join a clan that has multiple mods in it. He would have never been banned even if he would reveal personal information about someone or use racist language.

Yes, he has been in Illyria for 6 months and he hasnt been banned once during that time.
29.10.2020 - 11:48

Bingo , its true mods are hypocrites like all players are, they will punish and be strict with ppl they dont like or know while covering for their friends and ppl they like.

Thats why u guys need to make siri a mod, so i can ban u all
30.10.2020 - 05:23
Written by DJ003, 26.10.2020 at 11:34

So froyer is back, he has received his punishment; which I wholeheartedly support; he has served his time. Let's move on and try enjoy the game because make no mistake , I need to emphasize once more this is a game. To those who wish to destroy an entire coalition not only do I believe it to be unwarranted, it is simply counter productive. I mean what have I done wrong? Anyway my innocence or guilt is hardly the point. I have stated this privately to a few, by now it is a known fact that that atwar is a niche game, it is important to attract and more importantly RETAIN new players if you wish your game to grow. Far too often I believe the members of the community practise self sabotage.

It is easy to think of froyer as a villain, of course his provocative nature does him little favours, but let's not forget his positive contributions. Without froyer and abraham I know I definitely would never have played this game, and players like brutal and others developed in no small part due to froyer's influence. One less clan does not help the game. My very small piece of advice especially to long standing members of comp community. Lets try a paradigm shift, instead of thinking of yourself as the centre of the universe, imagine you are a small part of a very small thing, that you really enjoy and you would like to see it grow. When you take an action, ask yourself, will this help the thing I enjoy grow or not, and maybe let that be your guiding influence.
If for some strange reason there is no real repentance and future violations occur then rules are rules. In that case justice must not only be done but must also be seen to be done.

I'm don't completely understand this situation, but if you wanted to retain players, you wouldn't have played dirty in the first place. The level of unawareness that you guys are showing by crying about how other clans need to play you for the greater good of retaining players when you have broke that trust in the first place is astounding. I think it's incredibly funny how you guys are taking the holier than thou attitude when you were ones fucked up. Hahaha.

On another note, I honestly don't understand why anyone would try so hard or play dirty just to win an image of a trophy with a competitive player base of about 30 players. It's not like you win a million fucking dollars if you win a season. This is a fucking game. Play fair and have fun.
30.10.2020 - 05:26
Written by Chess, 29.10.2020 at 11:37

Yes, he has been in Illyria for 6 months and he hasnt been banned once during that time.

I don't know why you are still trying to bash Illyria. It's literally a dead clan now. Just let it go. When Froyer was in Illyria, he wasn't banned because he was a fairly mellow and friendly guy. He started acting very erratic when he started his homosexual relationship with xBugs.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word