Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by MrPhobos, 26.10.2020 - 17:26
I know AtWar leans right but I am curious who you all think is really going to win the 2020 US Presidential Election. Thank you <3

Poll

Who will Win this Election?

God Emperor Trump
Sleepy Joe Biden
Momma Jorgenson

Total votes: 74
27.10.2020 - 14:16
 Sid (Admin)
Republicans when the blue wave hits

The whole world laughs at us now.
27.10.2020 - 16:23
 Agel
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 27.10.2020 at 08:43

Eh... They both old pedos and the whole world is laughing at the USA once again

So true. But it is still an election to decide who has the power to launch the biggest nuclear arsenal so i would like someone with a cool head (aka not trump) to win.
27.10.2020 - 16:57
Written by Sid, 27.10.2020 at 14:16

Republicans when the blue wave hits

The whole world laughs at us now.

if not for the pikachu face, your words would have very little relevance to the facts of Nature
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
27.10.2020 - 16:59
----
27.10.2020 - 19:21
Bruh moment
----

28.10.2020 - 00:08
 Dave (Admin)
Everybody in America needs to watch this:

----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

28.10.2020 - 00:17
Written by Dave, 28.10.2020 at 00:08

Lol you beat me to it! I was just about post this when you did! Well I guess I get credit for trying....

This is a game changer. I really think we are going to see a red wave. This whole deal not only implicates Biden but also the liberal media that refused to examine the facts.

Something big is coming out tomorrow as well I believe....
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
28.10.2020 - 02:40
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Lord Aragorn, 28.10.2020 at 00:17

Lol you beat me to it! I was just about post this when you did!

Great minds my man, great minds...
----
--Sun Tzu

28.10.2020 - 10:01
Written by Dave, 28.10.2020 at 02:40

Written by Lord Aragorn, 28.10.2020 at 00:17

Lol you beat me to it! I was just about post this when you did!

Great minds my man, great minds...

here is a better video about polarization and its effect in american politics.
28.10.2020 - 14:17
Joe Biden

Trump is surrounded by idiots
----
28.10.2020 - 22:11
 Dave (Admin)
Written by ITSGG1122, 28.10.2020 at 10:01

FFS this video is trash. If you actually believe this kind of stuff, then nothing I say can reach you. Anyone who lives in the U.S. and has at least 1 eye open knows the violence is coming from the Left. To claim otherwise is insane.
----
--Sun Tzu

28.10.2020 - 22:15
 Dave (Admin)

The original video I linked to got taken down by YouTube for "copyright" reasons (that sounds suspicious as hell to me...)

Anyway I found another version of the same thing and updated my previous post with it. But just in case that one gets taken down too, here's a non-YouTube source for it:

https://rumble.com/vavb8f-tony-bobulinski-full-interview-with-tucker.html
----
--Sun Tzu

29.10.2020 - 00:01
 Sid (Admin)
Written by Dave, 28.10.2020 at 22:15

The original video I linked to got taken down by YouTube for "copyright" reasons (that sounds suspicious as hell to me...)

Anyway I found another version of the same thing and updated my previous post with it. But just in case that one gets taken down too, here's a non-YouTube source for it:

https://rumble.com/vavb8f-tony-bobulinski-full-interview-with-tucker.html

Social media / media has such a bias against conservatives that they remove any right wing "conspiracy" theories and never talk about them. I've found several instances of google/youtube/twitter censoring right wing personalities and it's not a view of the left that i share. Freedom of speech on platforms that big should be paramount and upheld by law.

Also i would watch that video but 49 minutes of tucker carlson is 49 too many for me. I'm sure there is some truth to the hunter-ukraine thing but it can't be worse than trump imo.
29.10.2020 - 00:38
 temp

Fox news... already a decent reason not to watch this.
----

29.10.2020 - 02:35
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Sid, 29.10.2020 at 00:01

Social media / media has such a bias against conservatives that they remove any right wing "conspiracy" theories and never talk about them. I've found several instances of google/youtube/twitter censoring right wing personalities and it's not a view of the left that i share. Freedom of speech on platforms that big should be paramount and upheld by law.

Also i would watch that video but 49 minutes of tucker carlson is 49 too many for me. I'm sure there is some truth to the hunter-ukraine thing but it can't be worse than trump imo.

As for me, I literally can't think of anything worse than Biden! So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that point. But that's okay, I still respect you even if we disagree
----
--Sun Tzu

29.10.2020 - 03:20
I think the truth is going to be revealed to the world in the near future. Biden is only the tip of the iceberg.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
29.10.2020 - 08:12
Written by Dave, 28.10.2020 at 22:11

FFS this video is trash. If you actually believe this kind of stuff, then nothing I say can reach you. Anyone who lives in the U.S. and has at least 1 eye open knows the violence is coming from the Left. To claim otherwise is insane.

You literally proved how true this video is by your comment. If you actually watched the video you would understand what polarization means. But yeah good luck living in your bubble.
29.10.2020 - 11:05
 Sid (Admin)
Written by Dave, 29.10.2020 at 02:35

Written by Sid, 29.10.2020 at 00:01

As for me, I literally can't think of anything worse than Biden! So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that point. But that's okay, I still respect you even if we disagree

It's easy to think of people worse than Biden, even on the left. Hillary and Pelosi are 2 of them!
29.10.2020 - 12:28
All Americans read this.
You're country is by default, ALWAYS GOING TO BE DIVIDED BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN, IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHING AT YOU EVERY FOUR YEARS. Then change it, if not. THEN IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE THIS OR THAT, THEM OR US, AND "you shut up, no you shut up" AND WILL ALWAYS BE VERY OLD PEOPLE IN OFFICE AND ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS

Also, stop with your yank washing, people over here and other European countries are speaking like you yanks and are bringing you ideologies over here. Its shit.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
29.10.2020 - 13:39
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 29.10.2020 at 12:28

All Americans read this.
You're country is by default, ALWAYS GOING TO BE DIVIDED BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN, IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHING AT YOU EVERY FOUR YEARS. Then change it, if not. THEN IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE THIS OR THAT, THEM OR US, AND "you shut up, no you shut up" AND WILL ALWAYS BE VERY OLD PEOPLE IN OFFICE AND ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS

Also, stop with your yank washing, people over here and other European countries are speaking like you yanks and are bringing you ideologies over here. Its shit.

There's an intellectual reason why this is happening. The truth is we aren't more polarized. We've always been this polarized. Elections have always been split about 50-50 because that's what divides the human population between those with train opnenness and trait closedness. Conservatives vs liberals. It's biological. The only difference today is that we're smarter so we're able to recognize the differences between us. And we're able to recognize the media for what it is. We're a more educated population, therefore we're a more polarized population. But of course this also has to do with major cultural divides
----
29.10.2020 - 13:42
Written by Tribune Aquila, 29.10.2020 at 13:39

All Americans read this.

There's an intellectual reason why this is happening. The truth is we aren't more polarized. We've always been this polarized. Elections have always been split about 50-50 because that's what divides the human population between those with train opnenness and trait closedness. Conservatives vs liberals. It's biological. The only difference today is that we're smarter so we're able to recognize the differences between us. And we're able to recognize the media for what it is. We're a more educated population, therefore we're a more polarized population. But of course this also has to do with major cultural divides

Idk man, looking at what is happening on the streets on the Internet seems like it is one of the most bizarre and polarising elections
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
29.10.2020 - 13:47
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 29.10.2020 at 13:42

Written by Tribune Aquila, 29.10.2020 at 13:39

All Americans read this.

Idk man, looking at what is happening on the streets on the Internet seems like it is one of the most bizarre and polarising elections

Yeah I think the reason for that has a lot to do with the cultural problem, but I was only pointing out that the divide was always there. It's just a matter of the extent we're divided, sometimes there's a catalyst that will really divide us. I think that catalyst comes from the loss of western culture and it's competition with "woke" global culture. It makes sense from a biological perspective. We're biologically trained to have culture and favor our own "tribes," so it makes sense that people will fight to the bitter end to defend their "culture" or "way of life" or "environment of beliefs," so to speak. Is it worth fighting for? I think so. I think so because I think some cultures are superior to other cultures. Of course that's not racist, I just think that western culture has a lot more to offer to the world than woke culture. Not its old iteration in terms of racism, but the John Lockean iteration of western culture that really underpins it.
----
29.10.2020 - 14:03
 Dave (Admin)
Written by ITSGG1122, 29.10.2020 at 08:12

You literally proved how true this video is by your comment. If you actually watched the video you would understand what polarization means. But yeah good luck living in your bubble.

This is not a matter of polarization... the video is claiming things that are flat out lies. If you want to understand what's really causing polarization in the world, watch The Social Dilemma.
----
--Sun Tzu

29.10.2020 - 16:04
Written by Dave, 29.10.2020 at 14:03

This is not a matter of polarization... the video is claiming things that are flat out lies. If you want to understand what's really causing polarization in the world, watch The Social Dilemma.

Ok give me a list of all the supposed lies... you can talk a lot but u have to provide arguments. Your opinion does not make things a fact.
30.10.2020 - 01:24
Written by ITSGG1122, 29.10.2020 at 16:04

Ok give me a list of all the supposed lies... you can talk a lot but u have to provide arguments. Your opinion does not make things a fact.

Just wait bro. There will be plenty of undeniable proofs in the near future about the criminal network that has been thriving in the American government. The watergate scandal is still not fully exposed, neither is the assassination of JFK, neither is the 911 tragedy. These are just the tip of the iceberg. They are all interconnected. Biden is just the first to fall. We have been lead to believe much by our past administrations and the leftists media. And they are not just greedy men, they are treasonous criminals.

Let's look at some basic signs of the evils they are hiding in plain sight. Andrenochrome, that comes from human blood, has been consumed by these monsters, mostly from aborted babies and trafficking. That's why google "chrome" is called that. They are also pedophiles, hence the "pdf files" (say it fast). Cannabalism is also being committed, it is all apart of the initiation phase many go through to be a part of the elite. These horrors are held not only on Hillary's emails but even on the deep dark web (I strongly advise people not to look into this, it is horrifying).
----
30.10.2020 - 14:00
Written by Lord Aragorn, 30.10.2020 at 01:24

Just wait bro. There will be plenty of undeniable proofs in the near future about the criminal network that has been thriving in the American government. The watergate scandal is still not fully exposed, neither is the assassination of JFK, neither is the 911 tragedy. These are just the tip of the iceberg. They are all interconnected. Biden is just the first to fall. We have been lead to believe much by our past administrations and the leftists media. And they are not just greedy men, they are treasonous criminals.

Let's look at some basic signs of the evils they are hiding in plain sight. Andrenochrome, that comes from human blood, has been consumed by these monsters, mostly from aborted babies and trafficking. That's why google "chrome" is called that. They are also pedophiles, hence the "pdf files" (say it fast). Cannabalism is also being committed, it is all apart of the initiation phase many go through to be a part of the elite. These horrors are held not only on Hillary's emails but even on the deep dark web (I strongly advise people not to look into this, it is horrifying).

How the fuck can people take you serious when you talk about chrome being called chrome by google because of it being human blood, aborted babies and trafficking? Its like saying 2020 is a disastrous year because 2000 /5 = 400 and 20 / 5 = 4 which makes it 404 which is error which makes it googles fault. Idk in the real world people will never take u for real.
30.10.2020 - 23:41
Written by ITSGG1122, 30.10.2020 at 14:00

Written by Lord Aragorn, 30.10.2020 at 01:24

How the fuck can people take you serious when you talk about chrome being called chrome by google because of it being human blood, aborted babies and trafficking? Its like saying 2020 is a disastrous year because 2000 /5 = 400 and 20 / 5 = 4 which makes it 404 which is error which makes it googles fault. Idk in the real world people will never take u for real.

These are merely symbols of how some members of society have fallen. Are these merely coincidence cues or is there some fact behind them? As any good detective will tell you, there is no such thing as coincidences, everything has meaning. How this is interpreted is anyone's guess but I find these to have some credibility. And I am not the only one. You should read Cardinal Viggano's (3rd in rank in Catholic Church) letter to trump he sent yesterday. He minces no words. Add this to the equation: almost every US president since FDR has been a high ranking Free Mason. Truman got his 33rd degree one month after dropping atomic bomb on Japan. Reagan and JFK were not masons... one was killed and one nearly killed. All others...except Trump...have been a part of the elite, serving from both parties. Does that explain why liberal media hates him...maybe. Btw, if you do not know what the high ranking Freemasons intend, it is the NWO. I am not sure that is something I want to be a part of.

I realize that conspiracy is something that many do not want to grapple with but I think it would be more unlikely if NOBODY was trying to gain power from the inside. The only real way to accomplish something like this is if you had plenty of funds and if there was a coalition of partners. Biden is just the beginning. Hillary's emails contain upwards of 40000 deleted messages and proofs of this plan and their horrific misdemeanors which is coming out soon. The police officers who saw what was on those emails said that they could not stop crying after seeing what was on there...and they soon were dead....hmmmmm. Sound suspicious? Now merely connect the dots. No coincidences. In any case, it is mighty ironic.
----
01.11.2020 - 01:06
Written by ITSGG1122, 30.10.2020 at 14:00

He's trolling you. Also please stick to having just 1 layer of quotes when you quote someone, posts become really long otherwise
01.11.2020 - 18:00
 Acquiesce (Mod)

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHING AT YOU EVERY FOUR YEARS

Why is it so many Europeans seem to think we care in the slightest whether they are laughing at us, or how they feel about our politics? It's such a feminine piece of rhetoric: "Don't you know the sophisticates in London and Paris aren't taking you seriously?" Listen pal, we don't think about you half as much as you think about us. Never mind the fact that England and Ireland operate as de facto U.S. territories. The reason some Europeans are beginning to speak like yanks is because they are yanks, just like Americans in the eighteenth century were Englishmen. Unfortunately, you are our colony--I don't like this any better than you do.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
01.11.2020 - 19:38
Written by Acquiesce, 01.11.2020 at 18:00

Europe is not the world.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word