Get Premium to hide all ads
29.10.2020 - 12:58
Error entering the game on turn 20

Report an error
Expected behavior:
Entering round 20 I see the moves I have made and moved still make moves

Real behavior:
error displayed
Error: Uncaught [object Object], Script: https://it.atwar-game.com/java/mscorlib.min.js, Line: 85, Column: 264, StackTrace: [object Object]
The moves are not all visible
it is not possible to move around the map

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Enter the game as the player who made moves
https://it.atwar-game.com/games/?link=5487143432

Information:
Latest version of Windows 10
Chrome browser latest version
incognito navigation
29.10.2020 - 20:30
It happens on big maps .. on casual games you should never come back to the same turn once you ended your turn and exited .. if you do it you will see all kind of bugs (the bug you're reporting is quite common one) .. best thing to do is exit the game without making any extra moves and never click save .. you might not see all your moves but you will see them next turn as long as you didnt click save

moral of the story: on casual games .. do all your moves ..end your turn .. you can still do more moves and click save .. but once you exit the game you should never come back to it until next turn starts
----
Meso
30.10.2020 - 01:21
Written by Mesopotamia, 29.10.2020 at 20:30

It happens on big maps .. on casual games you should never come back to the same turn once you ended your turn and exited .. if you do it you will see all kind of bugs (the bug you're reporting is quite common one) .. best thing to do is exit the game without making any extra moves and never click save .. you might not see all your moves but you will see them next turn as long as you didnt click save

moral of the story: on casual games .. do all your moves ..end your turn .. you can still do more moves and click save .. but once you exit the game you should never come back to it until next turn starts

ok thanks it never happened to me
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word