Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Abraham, 29.10.2020 - 13:12

https://mobile.twitter.com/chedetofficial

These tweets are from the former Prime Minister of Malaysia. What do you think?
02.11.2020 - 17:30
Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 16:44

Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 16:30

Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 16:25

Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 15:40

Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 10:41

Written by Abraham, 31.10.2020 at 12:06

Video of a "Pakistani cleric Khadim Rizvi calls for nuking France (due to insulting the prophet)..."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ExmuslimsOrg/status/1322346886205001728

Dude, shut up, just because a small group of people are saying radical stuff doesn't mean that the entire country supports doing this. As a Pakistani I don't support killing the French people, it's cruel. If you want to convert someone or tell them what they're doing is disrespectful or not allowed. Do it peacefully.

All I do is share information I have not once said my opinion about it and I won't be silent if I feel like it I'll continue to share as Dave said in aw there is freedom of expression.
If you don't like what you see here that's not my problem but I'd recommend you to work on changing it through protests against Muslims who "damage Islam's reputation" or just sit quietly and get upset because I share what Muslims say and do

Yeah, freedom of speech, Hitler should've finished off you dirty, hopeless jews in the 1940's.

Just shows what the "peaceful Muslims" are like. Freedom of expression doesn't mean that you can encourage or support genocide. You're a dangerous person who plays as a victim

Aye, aye, aye, freedom of speech nigga! Why don't you go back to killing some innocent Palestinians? Huh?

Get the false victimhood out of here you genocidal maniac
02.11.2020 - 17:39
 temp
Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 17:30

Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 16:44

Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 16:30

Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 16:25

Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 15:40

Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 10:41

Written by Abraham, 31.10.2020 at 12:06

Video of a "Pakistani cleric Khadim Rizvi calls for nuking France (due to insulting the prophet)..."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ExmuslimsOrg/status/1322346886205001728

Dude, shut up, just because a small group of people are saying radical stuff doesn't mean that the entire country supports doing this. As a Pakistani I don't support killing the French people, it's cruel. If you want to convert someone or tell them what they're doing is disrespectful or not allowed. Do it peacefully.

All I do is share information I have not once said my opinion about it and I won't be silent if I feel like it I'll continue to share as Dave said in aw there is freedom of expression.
If you don't like what you see here that's not my problem but I'd recommend you to work on changing it through protests against Muslims who "damage Islam's reputation" or just sit quietly and get upset because I share what Muslims say and do

Yeah, freedom of speech, Hitler should've finished off you dirty, hopeless jews in the 1940's.

Just shows what the "peaceful Muslims" are like. Freedom of expression doesn't mean that you can encourage or support genocide. You're a dangerous person who plays as a victim

Aye, aye, aye, freedom of speech nigga! Why don't you go back to killing some innocent Palestinians? Huh?

Get the false victimhood out of here you genocidal maniac

Stop crying nigga xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
----

02.11.2020 - 18:00
Written by JUGERS2, 30.10.2020 at 07:28

Respect to be respected. Disrespect to beheaded. Simple as that.

lol....

Do you fucking consider yourself as some undeveloped 2-leg animal driven by some shitty 'jump and eat' instincts or you consider yourself as a rational and intelligent human being who can use his mind?

If Christians (let's say myself) get triggered and hop to revenge every single shit said or written against Jesus and our religion, I would never stop shooting from my AK and I would tomorrow put 10 bullets into each head of such frustrated, stunted, little creatures who start squirting when they make some awful joke about Jesus (or Allah, no matter from which side) with a purpose to provoke. They are just so irrelevant and useless as well as their lives. Non of them disturb my faith by any of such jokes. My faith in God, or force majeure, call it as you wish, is not made of beheading people around in the name of God. Beheading people is called idiotism, not religion. If you support it, you are an idiot. Now, if you consider this as disrespect, then come and behead me.... if you dare.

You gotta realize, if you feel disrespected that much by jokes about Allah that it would make you behead those who made them, that's absolutely not showing the strength of your faith, but right on the contrary, it's just showing how much labile and gawky your faith is when some shitty joke can sway it that hard to trigger you that much
----

02.11.2020 - 18:07
Written by Croat, 02.11.2020 at 18:00

Written by JUGERS2, 30.10.2020 at 07:28

Respect to be respected. Disrespect to beheaded. Simple as that.

lol....

Do you fucking consider yourself as some undeveloped 2-leg animal driven by some shitty 'jump and eat' instincts or you consider yourself as a rational and intelligent human being who can use his mind?

If Christians (let's say myself) get triggered and hop to revenge every single shit said or written against Jesus and our religion, I would never stop shooting from my AK and I would tomorrow put 10 bullets into each head of such frustrated, stunted little creatures who start squirting when they make some awful joke about Jesus (or Allah, no matter from which side) with a purpose to provoke. They are just so irrelevant and useless as well as their lives. Non of them disturb my faith by any of such jokes. My faith in God, or force majeure, call it as you wish, is not made of beheading people around. Beheading people is called idiotism, not religion. If you support it, you are an idiot. Now, if you consider this as disrespect, then come and behead me.... if you dare.

You gotta realize, if you feel disrespected that much by jokes about Allah that it would make you behead those who made them, that's absolutely not showing the strength of your faith, but right on the contrary, it's just showing how much labile and gawky your faith is when some shitty joke can sway it that hard to trigger you that much

I don't say I will kill someone but it's simple logic...

If you disrespect a religion, the worst disrespect you can do to Islam, that almost 2 billion follow and belive at there is 100% chance that atleast 10 of them that don't use their brain at 100% potential will behead you. Simple as that. On the other hand if you don't disrespect them there is a good chance that those 10 will not behead you. Simple statistics.

Our universe is built on a basic fact.

Action brings reaction. Simple as that now if you want to add buts and freedom of speech do it. It will just cost you more life's of innocent people.
----
02.11.2020 - 18:56
Oh look! hdrakon creates a thread trying to stirr things up and create flamewars. What a shock!

Oh and look, Roai escaped the mental facility just to participate on it! What a shock!
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
02.11.2020 - 19:11
Hey I'm a muslim player and this post offends me

BEHEAD THE CROATS
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
02.11.2020 - 19:43
Written by Waffel, 02.11.2020 at 18:56

Oh look! hdrakon creates a thread trying to stirr things up and create flamewars. What a shock!

Oh and look, Roai escaped the mental facility just to participate on it! What a shock!

What is "shocking" here is how you decide to ignore jugers justification to behead people and the support for the genocide from temp but focus on the only two Jews in this thread. So far I haven't expressed my personal opinion about this but you're still attacking me. It's not for nothing that you're known as an antisemite.

And just to clarify the intention of this thread is not to create "flamewars", this thread is to raise awareness of what's happening and to hear the people's opinions
02.11.2020 - 20:15
Written by JUGERS2, 02.11.2020 at 18:07

If you disrespect a religion, the worst disrespect you can do to Islam, that almost 2 billion follow and belive at there is 100% chance that atleast 10 of them that don't use their brain at 100% potential will behead you. Simple as that. On the other hand if you don't disrespect them there is a good chance that those 10 will not behead you. Simple statistics.
Our universe is built on a basic fact.
Action brings reaction. Simple as that now if you want to add buts and freedom of speech do it. It will just cost you more life's of innocent people.

I liked this comment in another post, so I will just apply it here, maybe after second read you realize the point:

Written by King_Unleashed, 30.10.2020 at 03:34

All he's saying is that radical islamists shouldn't have killed so many people over mere cartoons. Is this too much to ask? Is muslims' belief in islam so insecure that a literal drawing can cause them to lose faith in it? And they wonder why so many countries have a low opinion of islam. Muslims need to start condemning terrorism instead of condemning a few cartoons. It makes them look really bad when they are louder against cartoons than against mass killings.

Aren't we all, afterall, believing into same force majeure, we just call it with different names and practice it in different ways. Jokes exist literally about everything and everyone, including your Allah and my God. A written or said joke has nothing to do with my faith, neither it touches me, neither it disturbs me in practicing it. End of story. If you are not able to understand and deal with it, you are not developed enough to live in a settled democracy where rules are obeyed and where freedom is, more or less, respected, so you can get the fuck out of Europe and go to some mostly muslim country where no one will make a joke about you and 'your' god.

I still see a pride in your sentences, so I will tell you also one basic fact - such wannabe wild thugs, 'mega' terrorists, and 'their' god revengers, can make such 'reaction' and behead only innocent people, preferably woman in one mega-tolerant France, for example.
Their 'reaction' in Croatia would probably end with a magazine of bullets in their heads and a bomb in their mouth by some of hundreds of thousands war veterans with PTSD. I am almost sure none of such cockroaches would see tomorrow.

No one stops you to pray, neither it's restricted by any law. No one stops you to practice faith, neither it's restricted by any law. No one stops anything about your religion, neither it's forbiden by any law. You are free to do everything as I am. Those useless cockroaches who make fun of mine or your sanctity are free to do everything as we are, until it's within the rules. And jokes are within the rules. Dark ones. Religious ones. Blondes ones. Or whatever bullshit ones they are about.
But no one allows you to behead anyone. Neither society, neither laws. At least European ones. So choose: adjust to it and it's society or fucking leave it, by grace or force.
----

02.11.2020 - 20:58
 temp
Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 19:43

What is "shocking" here is how you decide to ignore jugers justification to behead people and the support for the genocide from temp but focus on the only two Jews in this thread. So far I haven't expressed my personal opinion about this but you're still attacking me. It's not for nothing that you're known as an antisemite.

And just to clarify the intention of this thread is not to create "flamewars", this thread is to raise awareness of what's happening and to hear the people's opinions

Yeah, and when I did express mine you told me to shut up and cry, very op.
----

02.11.2020 - 21:30
Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 20:58

You claim that you don't support the murder of civilians and then you say that Hitler should've murdered all the Jews. And this disgusting post was personally directed at me only because I am Jewish. There was no mention of Judaism, Jews or holocaust before your post in this thread. As Dave said there is no censorship of freedom of speech as there is on social media against conservative, and slightly right wing opinions, the stuff you said is beyond that limit of freedom of speech. Supporting a genocide is wrong no matter what and the fact that you haven't been banned yet for that is surprising and should be fixed
02.11.2020 - 21:39
 temp
Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 21:30

You claim that you don't support the murder of civilians and then you say that Hitler should've murdered all the Jews. And this disgusting post was personally directed at me only because I am Jewish. There was no mention of Judaism, Jews or holocaust before your post in this thread. As Dave said there is no censorship of freedom of speech as there is on social media against conservative, and slightly right wing opinions, the stuff you said is beyond that limit of freedom of speech. Supporting a genocide is wrong no matter what and the fact that you haven't been banned yet for that is surprising and should be fixed

Yeah, and after I mentions I was Pakistani you made several posts about Pakistan, targeting me. Don't try to act all innocent 8).
----

02.11.2020 - 21:57
Written by temp, 02.11.2020 at 21:39

Written by Abraham, 02.11.2020 at 21:30

Yeah, and after I mentions I was Pakistani you made several posts about Pakistan, targeting me. Don't try to act all innocent 8).

You're a lying. You didn't mention that you are Pakistani before you responded to one of my last posts that reported what Pakistani Muslims did and said.
None of those posts was aimed at you and you know it. I posted acts and statements of Muslims who unfortunately for you happened to be Pakistanis. If you don't like it, like I said before, it's not my problem.
02.11.2020 - 22:05
 Dave (Admin)
@21 Temp, "Freedom of Speech" on atWar does NOT include calling for genocide against people. There must be other ways to express your opinion without going psycho.

Anyway I think this flamewar has gone long enough... I'm locking the thread.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word