Get Premium to hide all ads
07.11.2020 - 04:59
Second version of my first map, it includes all the real constellations, including, but not limited to, the zodiacal ones and the Earth, each of these constellations is a stellar empire.

Presentation:
Constellations originated in ancient times and are actually imaginary lines. This has always been true, but when the Earth reached the stars, it discovered something else, the constellations are actually star empires, at least one of them has visited the earth in the past and ancient men, from this visit, yes l existence of constellations from imaginary lines that have come down to today are handed down. After a long period of peace beyond the Earth, other planets have also reached space, the birth of all these nations and evolved planets has brought war to the galaxy, the constellations want annexation, the planets independence and their own territory, will you know how to unify them?

Mappa:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbSYKZ4qH-Dq4maPuSL2z4-W5rTwPSYs/view?usp=sharing

Features:
Being a space combat map there are only: buildings, land and air vehicles, not ships

The nebulae:
They are the equivalent of the sea
Since there are no marine vehicles, it is not possible to build walls in the nebulae
The only means that can cross them are planes
In the nebulae there are cities, all as an "unknown system"

Black holes:
They are the equivalent of the sea, since there are no marine vehicles, it is not possible to build walls, they never have cities inside them

Distances:
Since the stars are actually very far apart, so there is almost always some distance between the nations

Independent systems
Beyond the constellations there are many nations composed of a single city, they are all existing stars even if, as in the case of the constellations, not in the correct position, they are, as the presentation says, the solar systems that have reached space but have not yet their territory, the war of the constellations has begun for the annexation or independence of these solar systems

Extra city
At the moment they are not there, if the map is good it will be there in a later update

Rare units
At the moment they are not there, if the map is good it will be there in a later update

Bug:
Unfortunately there is a bug due to the editor that does not affect the game but only the graphics, in practice some states are not completely colored, depending on the zoom, if you narrow down the missing part is displayed elsewhere on the map, if it is enlarged the missing part is nowhere displayed, however I have now changed the borders and the problem is limited to a few hard to see stripes
07.11.2020 - 07:27
I fixed picture for you
----

07.11.2020 - 07:31
Written by Croat, 07.11.2020 at 07:27

I fixed picture for you

thanks, but how did you do it?
so next time I will
07.11.2020 - 08:01
Wow, the map seems huge!
07.11.2020 - 08:13
Written by Estus, 07.11.2020 at 08:01

Wow, the map seems huge!

same size as the world map
07.11.2020 - 08:17
Written by Eridans, 07.11.2020 at 07:31

thanks, but how did you do it?
so next time I will

You have placed 'https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbSYKZ4qH-Dq4maPuSL2z4-W5rTwPSYs/view?usp=sharing' between [img] brackets, which is wrong.
That's not link of the picture, but of the google drive.
Your picture has to have .jpg or .png format

So, I downloaded your picture, updated it on Zippyimage (Link --> https://zippyimage.com/ ). On that site you can get .jpg or .png format for picture in a second.
Then you just copy the link with .jpg or .png extension between the [img] brackets.
Like this:
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word