Yes
Unknown Gamer
Casper
Swans
Yes, again.
I don't care

Total votes: 28
10.11.2020 - 21:43
I knew this was gonna happen, especially this morning when he blitz rushed zoella in cw. When you mess with dave's ladies you get the ban hammer
I feel bad for poor cynical, they lost their inevitable 3rd trophy for inactivity again, I feel even worse for brutal slayer who put in the effort to train bleed. Dominoz xBugz detecor right again
10.11.2020 - 22:29
 temp
Noob niggas, Bleed isn't hard to beat zzzz. He's a cool guy too.
----

10.11.2020 - 23:29
Doubt it's bugs. But I don't doubt the cheating. Remove cynical trophy from last season also, and remove the war tournament trophy and PCs as well.
----
11.11.2020 - 01:13
Written by Xenomega, 10.11.2020 at 21:43

I feel bad for poor cynical, they lost their inevitable 3rd trophy for inactivity again, I feel even worse for brutal slayer who put in the effort to train bleed. Dominoz xBugz detecor right again

Brutal Slayer trained him for hours even more than me rip all the time wasted for a hack that no one has the proof, I mean you can show the proof but we wont know how to do it.
Looks like an ichi's move
----
11.11.2020 - 02:08
----

11.11.2020 - 03:02
No and I will disprove all of it in here https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=46118

I knew this was gonna happen, especially this morning when he blitz rushed zoella in cw. When you mess with dave's ladies you get the ban hammer

Funny haha. Last time I heard from some people about Zoe, it seems she has abused more bugs than almost everyone in the community with the exception of xBugs who seems to be the only person to have abused more. If Dave is in love with an online identity (probably a cat fish) that broke the rules in this game more than I did (bypassing some wall), more than Froyer or more than anyone else probably even xBugs, then I feel sorry for him and this game. Ban me for saying that, I don't care, she doesn't deserve to be here at all, much less supporter, and we all know this but scared to say it

All my videos are going to disprove what Dave is saying, that time will come soon anyway and you will see for yourselves. If he doesn't completely remove my ban then this is dictatorship and favoritism at its finest
11.11.2020 - 03:19
 Zoe
Written by BleedAppeal, 11.11.2020 at 03:02

No and I will disprove all of it in here https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=46118

Funny haha. Last time I heard from some people about Zoe, it seems she has abused more bugs than almost everyone in the community with the exception of xBugs who seems to be the only person to have abused more. If Dave is in love with an online identity (probably a cat fish) that broke the rules in this game more than I did (bypassing some wall), more than Froyer or more than anyone else probably even xBugs, then I feel sorry for him and this game. Ban me for saying that, I don't care, she doesn't deserve to be here at all, much less supporter, and we all know this but scared to say it

All my videos are going to disprove what Dave is saying, that time will come soon anyway and you will see for yourselves. If he doesn't completely remove my ban then this is dictatorship and favoritism at its finest

Uploading screenshots of other games don't really disprove anything. Plus I have no idea why you're dragging me into this, probably because you know you cheated against me? sus
----
11.11.2020 - 03:26
Written by Zoe, 11.11.2020 at 03:19

Uploading screenshots of other games don't really disprove anything. Plus I have no idea why you're dragging me into this, probably because you know you cheated against me? sus

I only did it to prove that I recorded everything, the vids will be uploaded when I have time because I don't have all day like you, neither of us has. Otherwise why would I have screenshots from every cw? Why would I post a ss where i have dozens of atwar avi files? I even messed up my turns and didn't wall my transports and RC when I rushed you in that game. What exactly do you think was cheating? I tried tb everywhere you had units after I rushed, is that what's cheating to you? You acting like you are too good and beating you is something hard. I am calling you out because you deserve it, I don't know how the hell you are allowed to play the game much less be supporter. Dave will delete that message for you anyway don't overthink it
11.11.2020 - 03:33
@Zoe

We both know we can repeat the same game 5 times with Dave and mods watching, same strategies and expansions, if u insist
11.11.2020 - 03:33
 Zoe
Written by BleedAppeal, 11.11.2020 at 03:26

I only did it to prove that I recorded everything, the vids will be uploaded when I have time because I don't have all day like you, neither of us has. I even messed up my turns and didn't wall my transports and RC when I rushed you in that game. What exactly do you think was cheating? I tried tb everywhere you had units after I rushed, is that what's cheating to you? You acting like you are too good and beating you is something hard. I am calling you out because you deserve it, I don't know how the hell you are allowed to play the game much less be supporter. Dave will delete that message for you anyway don't overthink it

Posting a video is way easier than uploading a dozen prnt.sc screenshots and then inspect elementing each one of them to get the link, so we both know that's bs . Also, I'm not saying you're cheating. It's just that you're being suspicious by targeting a random person who had nothing to do with your ban. You most likely know why you got banned, so stop acting clueless.
----
11.11.2020 - 03:35
@Zoe

Yeah I will upload what i have. I targeted you because of what was said in the thread and I thought you had a problem because your name was mentioned. My bad then but I am still correct. It will take time just wait. Also no, u dont have to IE a prnt.sc image to get the .png
11.11.2020 - 03:49
 Dave (Admin)
Written by BleedAppeal, 11.11.2020 at 03:02

You can cherry-pick videos from random games all you want, its meaningless. We know exactly which games you hacked in, and we know how. There is no doubt whatsoever.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

11.11.2020 - 04:01
Dave: bleed hacked
Bleed: No I didn't, I have proof I can show you
Dave: Yes you hacked, I have proof but I won't show you

I think Dave forgot to use his brain.
If he can prove he didn't hack and it's just a mistake maybe on battlescreen it happen sometimes, I think mods and Dave should see his proof. We aren't perfect mistakes happen .
Plus for someone who hates communism Dave does a lot of "communist" things.

Goulag for Bleed I guess
----
11.11.2020 - 04:10
Idk about the whole stufff going around here. But i just remember i used to beat the shit out of that bugs guy. 24/7
11.11.2020 - 04:35
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Froyer, 11.11.2020 at 04:01

If he can prove he didn't hack and it's just a mistake maybe on battlescreen it happen sometimes, I think mods and Dave should see his proof. We aren't perfect mistakes happen .

Goulag for Bleed I guess

I'm not showing our proof because in past cases when we showed the evidence, it only helped the abusers to change their tactics and become harder to detect. I'm tired of playing cat and mouse with these people. So I'm actually using my brain by NOT sharing the proof this time

Anyway we've been suspicious of Bleed for months... I think the fact that we waited this long to make sure we had solid evidence is proof enough that we take bans seriously. If this were communism we would have just "disappeared" his account 2 months ago.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

11.11.2020 - 04:50

I only did it to prove that I recorded everything, the vids will be uploaded when I have time because I don't have all day like you, neither of us has. Otherwise why would I have screenshots from every cw? Why would I post a ss where i have dozens of atwar avi files? I even messed up my turns and didn't wall my transports and RC when I rushed you in that game. What exactly do you think was cheating? I tried tb everywhere you had units after I rushed, is that what's cheating to you? You acting like you are too good and beating you is something hard. I am calling you out because you deserve it, I don't know how the hell you are allowed to play the game much less be supporter. Dave will delete that message for you anyway don't overthink it

If you were so innocent why would you record your games?
----
11.11.2020 - 05:33
Just fkn ip ban froyer and his retarded friends. why argue with kids
----

11.11.2020 - 06:15
KAWGA
----
11.11.2020 - 06:40
Member of froyer clan is cheating?? Nooooo thats not possible. Oh wait. Nvm
11.11.2020 - 06:45
 Lelouch. (Mod)
Written by Cold Case, 11.11.2020 at 04:50

If you were so innocent why would you record your games?

I mean... I record my games. That doesn't mean anything.
11.11.2020 - 06:50
 Lelouch. (Mod)

Not gonna lie, I saw the blitz rush on that cw. And I found it suspicious, since not a lot of players do it. But I think you could learn a good blitz rush in a day with the resources you find for expansions in the forums.
11.11.2020 - 07:18
 Leo
One thing shows, the atwar community can be really naive Will the clowns who defended him all this time finally stfu?
----

11.11.2020 - 07:36

Just admit bleed is bugs, it's not hard @froyer. You were bamboozled when Bugs was on 0.0 saying he was casper, I see you still get baited like bugs has a $1000 bait hooked on his fishing rod. @lelouch too bitch stop ignoring me when I tell you it's bugs.
----

11.11.2020 - 07:36
Written by Froyer, 11.11.2020 at 04:01

Goulag for Bleed I guess

Why you always have to act that you have such credits that Dave or anyone from staff should justify everything to yourself?

Independently of the rest of staff team, I will tell you the most honestly now, as I witnessed all the evidence, that Dave is telling you the raw truth:
A guy who used account 'Bleed' hacked 101%.
1) We know exactly which hacks
2) We know exactly in which way
3) We know exactly in which games

Nothing of that is guessing, but literally every single thing is black-on-white. Everything is so clear and all the evidence is so fucking undeniable.

Above, you (and everyone else) have everything you should know about it. Also, keep these bullshit elementary school level comments for yourself: 'I think Dave forgot to use his brain'. About that, I think the reality is just contrary from what you have said. It's quite impressive what his brain is capable to make, including this case.

It's neither his, neither staff's problem that it all looks like communism to you, because you always decided to board the wrong ship, buddy, and you're still refusing to leave it while it sinks.
To us, such things are called idiotism we have to deal with, where certain cockroaches enjoy the abusive behaviour and destructiveness more than respect and friendliness.

Now, I'm locking this thread due to several rule breaks already, but we gave you all a bit of joy.
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word