Get Premium to hide all ads
11.11.2020 - 15:30
New Game Starting Now

Pax Romanus XVI Release.3

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=4467184220

1. Game Changes and Enhancements:

The Heavy Cavalry and Chinese Horse Archers units have been removed. They have or will be replaced with other comparable units in upcoming games. I am also considering a scenario version of the game. Units new to the game are listed below:

• Armenian Horsemen
• Berber Camels
• Carthaginian War Elephants
• Egyptian Chariots
• Galic Horsemen
• Mongel Horse Archers
• Persian Immortals (infantry)

3. Bugs:

2. Errors and Inconsistencies:

If you run into an error or inconsistency in the game, please send me a message specifying the error, what game it is and a brief description of the error. I will make every effort to correct it.

3. Turn One (1) Protocol:

Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games.

4. Other Stuff:

• Players are automatically removed from the player invitation list after 10 days of atWar inactivity.
• Players with a rank of zero (0) to four (4) will no longer receive game invitations. They will, however, still be able to join games.
• If you wish to be removed from the player list, send me a request. You will be permanently removed.
• Players who are removed from the player list will not receive an invitation to future games. This is the only way to track those players who want to be invited to games versus those who don't.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Game Admin
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
12.11.2020 - 07:55
Can we play with 10k in the future?
12.11.2020 - 09:27
Good suggestion. What is your rationale? Let's see what everyone else thinks? Here is a link to a poll:

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=46123
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word