Get Premium to hide all ads
15.11.2020 - 08:59
Has already happened to me twice. Some random dude enters the game at turn 15, send me alliance (I accept it), and then starts taking my countries without me being able to recover them, 'cause, of course, "we are allies". Wtf?
15.11.2020 - 09:12
You cannot attack an ally, but you can take their cities if they are empty .. this option makes it easier for allies to exchange cities/countries, but some players abuse it to backstab their allies .. leave one militia in your cities if you dont trust your allies .. this way they cant backstab you unless they declare war on you
----
Meso
15.11.2020 - 14:24
Written by Mesopotamia, 15.11.2020 at 09:12

You cannot attack an ally, but you can take their cities if they are empty .. this option makes it easier for allies to exchange cities/countries, but some players abuse it to backstab their allies .. leave one militia in your cities if you dont trust your allies .. this way they cant backstab you unless they declare war on you

stop talking meso
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
15.11.2020 - 23:09
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by weoka, 15.11.2020 at 08:59

Has already happened to me twice. Some random dude enters the game at turn 15, send me alliance (I accept it), and then starts taking my countries without me being able to recover them, 'cause, of course, "we are allies". Wtf?

Don't empty any of your cities when you ally people you don't trust. A lot of people are willing to play dirty to win.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word