Get Premium to hide all ads
01.02.2021 - 04:40
Hey, I hope you guys are doing well

I want to make a little dashboard for my coalition in where we'd have some cool charts and stats about user's progress. I was thinking about scraping some HTML to make an unofficial API, but probably Cloudflare won't let me do it :/

So, before trying anything, if atwar might offer us an official API would be great. (With only the /users/id endpoint, I'd be more than happy).
02.02.2021 - 06:20
 Dave (Admin)
It's not an official API but you can use this to get certain user info:

https://atwar-game.com/api/2.0/user?username=weoka

Even though I called it version 2.0 there never was any API before... that's me optimistically referring to an "atWar 2.0" I hope to arrive at someday, when all the code will be cleanly re-written and functioning properly. Anyway I wrote this particular endpoint just to use with our Discord bot... I have no idea if it will have the data you're looking for but you're welcome to use it for whatever its worth.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

02.02.2021 - 06:56
Written by Dave, 02.02.2021 at 06:20

It's not an official API but you can use this to get certain user info:

https://atwar-game.com/api/2.0/user?username=weoka

Even though I called it version 2.0 there never was any API before... that's me optimistically referring to an "atWar 2.0" I hope to arrive at someday, when all the code will be cleanly re-written and functioning properly. Anyway I wrote this particular endpoint just to use with our Discord bot... I have no idea if it will have the data you're looking for but you're welcome to use it for whatever its worth.

That will do the job. Thank you so much!
02.02.2021 - 16:10
Hello, Hacker!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word