Get Premium to hide all ads
03.02.2021 - 13:04
Https://prnt.sc/y6cthy
https://prnt.sc/y6cv75

So they cw only 1100+ elo clans, and there is only 2 clans with +1100..
If they beat wussies, then there will be only 1 clan to cw..
We call that dodging and camping..
03.02.2021 - 13:19
You forgot that wussies is dead now
----
03.02.2021 - 13:25
Written by Froyer, 03.02.2021 at 13:19

You forgot that wussies is dead now

I didnt check.. I see now.. So they play only 1 clan... Ok, fair enough..
03.02.2021 - 14:14
Maybe if these elitest clans recruited more new players we would have a more active clan war scene. My clan has played its fair share of clan wars the last 2 season helping new players learn and get better. We're bored now. Go recruit new people for your clan so people can play.
----
03.02.2021 - 14:32
 Leo
Lol that really sucks, but they still got the 3rd most played games.. but by doing that other new clans can't even get any games lmao. I think it's time we did something about CW seasons.. whatever happened to the old final 4 bracket or w/e?
----

03.02.2021 - 15:44
Written by Leo, 03.02.2021 at 14:32

Lol that really sucks, but they still got the 3rd most played games.. but by doing that other new clans can't even get any games lmao. I think it's time we did something about CW seasons.. whatever happened to the old final 4 bracket or w/e?

People arent really motivated. But I agree a final 4 bracket would be nice. It didn't gain any traction because Brian wasn't around.
----
03.02.2021 - 15:58
System is good... I like it can offer a lot of comebacks and be interesting till last day. System isn't the problem...players are. Last season was a good example of the system being perfectly fine, but it requires the right people for it to work.

As for ideas like final 4 etc would just make 4 clan camp instead of 1. It would be a solution for the winner but clans like paradox at their current elo would play even less cws.
----
04.02.2021 - 04:51
You have a staff team making new clans and willing to support them in various ways.. id say take advantage of that now and see where it goes. They need the support as well.
----
04.02.2021 - 05:29
Written by JUGERS2, 03.02.2021 at 15:58

System is good... I like it can offer a lot of comebacks and be interesting till last day. System isn't the problem...players are. Last season was a good example of the system being perfectly fine, but it requires the right people for it to work.

As for ideas like final 4 etc would just make 4 clan camp instead of 1. It would be a solution for the winner but clans like paradox at their current elo would play even less cws.

Then something like the war every season, all clans with 1000+ elo or X cw of the last season can participate, so we don't have useless clan that join and won't play. We would have 2 differents trophies per season, for elo and a tournament all The War games were like last day cws, so it was way more skilled than any normal cws.
----
04.02.2021 - 06:54
Clans camping and dodging could be easily solved if elo decay by inactivity was implemented, i'm not sure how hard it's to code that tho.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word