Get Premium to hide all ads
17.02.2021 - 21:12
I could write the textbook on how to play Serbia. The funny thing is, if somebody like Gigi is on an Entente major and I'm Serbia. he will declare me a noob and no good Serbia, therefore ineligible for support of any kind, not even coordinating action with me, which, of course, causes me to do poorly as Serbia, which is then held against me. If you get the wrong major, they can cause the very circumstances they protest.

I do not wish to write the textbook, as it would be too lengthy in order to rebut every last prevailing superstition held by even some "pro" players on how to play Serbia. I would rather make a video. But then I don't know if I want everybody to completely understand, because then that would remove an element of surprise from my own play.

I will just say this. It is a mistake to determine from before the game starts exactly what you will do. The only certainty before the game starts for me is what units to build on turn 1 and from where to build them in order to make my stack. But I never plan to defend Nis. I defend Nis if circumstances permit. Defending Nis more often than not is NOT smart when playing against an experienced AH. That is what many "pro" players seem to miss. I never plan to attack Sofia. I attack Sofia if circumstances permit. Seeing the abstract situation and assessing it on a turn by turn basis, adapting your play to circumstances, is the most important thing any player can do.

Also, I will be the first to say that my play with Serbia can only succeed with financial support from France or another player who can fund. But if I do get the funding I need, I am one of the strongest Serbs for AH to contend with.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word